• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Adventure (Sign-Up) Closed! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoy

the bug catcher pokémon
Reaction score
You, a new trainer, have woken up on the day that you are to begin your adventure throughout the four regions! You are to begin in the Sinnoh Region, and you know that your future partner is sitting in Professor Rowan's lab. Seventeen pokémon are there - one for each type. But before you even consider starting your adventure, who are you? Where are you from? What do you look like?

-------------

Name: Lysander Dawson
Age: 13 (You don't have to be ten to start your adventure!)
Appearance: He has shoulder-length, wavy black hair, and silvery eyes. He usually wears black or silver, and always sandals. He carries his gear in a silver-and-black satchel.
Personality: He is extremely clever, but extremely shy and modest. He doesn't shout to command his pokémon - he does it more in a manner of polite asking. He daydreams quite a bit, but he can be determined when he sets his mind completely to something. He treats his pokémon better than he treats humans, and loves them entirely.
Hometown: Twinleaf Town
Starter Pokémon: Buizel

Open to three people, excluding myself!

Last edited:
Re: The Adventure (Sign-Up)

Don't have time to make a signup, please keep a spot reserved.
Stupid question:
Is Latias allowed as a starter?

Noooo.

Lolz.
I forgot to add: The starter has to be in the first evolution form, no legendaries, and it has to be a pure-type, apart from the Flying-types, as there is no pure Flying-type, but its other type has to be normal, like Pidgey.

Did you reserve a spot for me?

Me too, if that is Ok

Could yu tell me what I have to do

Will I be able to have Eevee as a starter? that is if I can join...

Right.
Now, the RP has been closed to us four:
Me
Red Eon
Eeveelutionary and
Roryrules123

Yes, you can have Eevee as a starter.
It's the normal-type starter.

Will you post your bios, please, people?

Name: Aimi Shimizu
Appearance: Long, black hair, blue eyes. She usually wears a blue coat and a white top. She also wears black shorts. She carries her gear in a black hip-bag.
Winter clothes: A red coat, a white scarf and long black pants. She also wears a white fleece cap.
Personality: Warm and caring, always happy. She can be stubborn at times, but the only reason she is like that is to protect her friends. She doesn't care about her looks, and is always excited about stupid things. However, when needed, she can also be calm. She's used to cold enviroments, and tends to panic when temperatures rise too high. She sometimes even passes out during high temperatures.
Hometown: Snowpoint City
Starter Pokémon: Dratini (Female)

Last edited:

Name: Zack Nova

Appearance: Tall about 6'05", Simple brown hair. Wears simple blue jeans, Black T-shirt, Always wearing a black light weight coat no matter the weather, and Leather black fingerless gloves, and carries things in a normal Backpack given to him by his mom.

Personality: He is rather smart knows lmost everything about pokemon. Is a bit of a clumsy person, Rather shy but willing to make friends to journey with. A big thing is his personality and even some of his actions are like a girls because he grew up with his mom and three older sisters but on a Plus side he is a boy that most girls like to be around but he doesn't feel up to making a girlfriend anytime soon. Day dreams alot about exploring and proving to his sisters that he can get by without their help since he was always helped by them growing up. Always thinking of others and pokemons safety before his own so he is prone to accident. Always carries enough Medicines in his bag usually enough to revive and fully heal a legendary. Loves the Idea of seeing pokemon that leave beyond his home. His name might be Zack but his Sisters just call him Nova because of his light personality.

Hometown: Just moved to Twin Leaf town with his three sisters Suna, Luna, and Yuna.

Starter pokemon: Female Eevee.

Is this good?

Last edited:

Yeah, that's good.
Now, to wait for the other person.
I'll give him until Sunday to post.

Well, it looks like this thread will have to be opened to another person.

Re: The Adventure (Sign-Up) OPEN TO ONE MORE!!

I hope a third person shows up quickly. I'm itching for this to start up.

Well, I'll need confirmation, because someone else might beat you to the mark.

Eh? Why do you need confirmation?

Someone else could join in before (s)he gets to post his/her bio.

Oh yes, true dat. I hope that Pema will post her bio soon, or that somebody else comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom