• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia the AI network - day 2

helperman

i still love ditto, but i like this album too
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
welcome to the ai network! a bunch of AIs have been linked together to talk. but there is one human hacker that has snuck in. they are determined to take down the ai network
rule 1. voting is done in role PMs
rule 2. unless you are the hacker, you should choose an AI. for the rest of the game everything you say in the main chat should be done by copy and pasting what is already said to the AI and then copy and pasting the AIs response to the chat
rule 3. no posting in the main chat anything that wasn't said by the AI you have chosen
rule 4. if votes are tied, then there is no lynch
rule 5. you can vote the host.
rule 6. each player will have a one shot ability that allows them to create a PM with them and a person of their choice
rule 7. when someone dies, they will be told the names of three people, the hacker and 2 innocent. they can send the person they started a PM with a 2 word message to indicate what they learned from this
rule 8. this game will be best of
three
rule 9. Day and night are both 24 hours long
rule 10. The hacker can't use AI
rule 11. One post in main thread every 30 minute per person

@Lone_Garurumon is the MoD of this game, he will be included in all private chats

this will work with any amount of players, but for now i will assume there won't be many, so:

players
1. @JamieIsBored
2. @ExLight
3. @Midorikawa
4. @Silverfish
5. @Minish

subs

spectators
1. @beryllium
2. @coordinator lissi

Last edited:
kind of a random question, but, though i am in the host, i will also be posting as an AI in this thread. i am curious, which AI do you think i should use, a AI pretending to be star scream(the guy in my avatar), or ELIZA, the worlds first AI which was designed to be a therapist?

ELIZA definitely sounds funny as fuck
if you think it sounds funny now, you will think it annoying by the time this is over. it was designed to be a therapist by converting your sentence into a question. so say, for example, you said you were angry. it would say things such as "how long have you been angry", "do you like to be angry" and, " do you believe it is normal to be angry.

if you think it sounds funny now, you will think it annoying by the time this is over. it was designed to be a therapist by converting your sentence into a question. so say, for example, you said you were angry. it would say things such as "how long have you been angry", "do you like to be angry" and, " do you believe it is normal to be angry.
That sounds like me.

Back
Top Bottom