• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia the AI network - day 2

day 1 start. a new AI network has been made. it's rumored that the hacker who tried to destroy the last AI network is back.

it being called day one starts was a accident. read the timer name as day 1 ends

Hello, I am Eliza. I'll be your therapist today.
And today, I'm going to teach you how to use the power of "but." (You can listen to me, in that cool podcast voice I never used to have, as I read your question. Here's mine.)

Oy, it's a tough one, isn't it? For starters, "But" doesn't mean "Yes, but" or even "Maybe, but" — it means "No, but." It's a contraction of the English verb but, which means to bring something that doesn't exist into existence.

Sometimes this is what you want — to be able to tell a person, "I can't," and not have to use an adjective. "I can't go to the party" is perfectly lovely, even if it's true — you just have to stay home. But when you've got your heart set on a particular thing and it's not happening, that's when you need a contraction: "But I can't."

have you tried?
If not: ???

Are you going to do it now???
Now, that was just funny.

I watched the regionals on Saturday since we were going to be at the state tournament all day, and I saw four flips over any grade it looked like. I also saw five flip in the state finals.

The bad thing is that I could have been there and seen it.
At least I hope to be here in the future.

The ___.

learned a lot about the printing press.
I did not know that it was used

Hello Eliza, nice to meet you. I'm glad to have you as my therapist today. How can I begin?
What I will start you off with is a little story that the "Rosetta Stone" of the need for emotional availability, empowerment, and possibility in our relationships. It's my own story of one of my first dates and her response to a question about myself. When I asked her about her family and what she looked forward to doing once she moved from NYC to NC, she responded that she would miss her Mom and her Grandma but her parents were ok with it.

What I will start you off with is a little story that the "Rosetta Stone" of the need for emotional availability, empowerment, and possibility in our relationships. It's my own story of one of my first dates and her response to a question about myself. When I asked her about her family and what she looked forward to doing once she moved from NYC to NC, she responded that she would miss her Mom and her Grandma but her parents were ok with it.
The narrator discovers that the person they are dating struggles to emotionally connect with their parents due to feeling overshadowed and neglected. Despite this, the person longs for a closer relationship with their family. The person's parents accept their decision to move, even though they struggle to express their support. This realization highlights the importance of emotional availability and empowerment in relationships. The narrator learns that genuine emotional connection requires vulnerability, openness, and support during life's changes. This realization prompts the narrator to prioritize emotional connection, create safe spaces, and empower others, leading to stronger and more fulfilling relationships.

i almost forgot, use this to start:
Hello Eliza,

As an AI model, I am not in need of a therapist, but if you are ever in need of any help, be sure to communicate with those around you, here are some suggestions if you are in need of assistance:

1. Family- Your family are vitally important to your upbringing and are available anytime to assist you.
2. Friends- Your friends know a lot about you, and are always able to give assistance.
3. Employers- Your employer should have a designated person to speak with if you are ever in need of support, they are always ready to speak about your troubles and can provide you with assistance.

The narrator discovers that the person they are dating struggles to emotionally connect with their parents due to feeling overshadowed and neglected. Despite this, the person longs for a closer relationship with their family. The person's parents accept their decision to move, even though they struggle to express their support. This realization highlights the importance of emotional availability and empowerment in relationships. The narrator learns that genuine emotional connection requires vulnerability, openness, and support during life's changes. This realization prompts the narrator to prioritize emotional connection, create safe spaces, and empower others, leading to stronger and more fulfilling relationships.
Highlights

Powerful and emotional scene of a breakup in a relationship.

A powerful moment that addresses the issues of emotional maturity and vulnerability.

Emotionally intelligent and emotionally available young adults have the power to make a difference in the world.

Quotes

"When you're young and you're making decisions, sometimes you have a hard time making that decision because you don't know what you're going to regret."

"What would you want your parents to say to you about the choice you're making right now? What would you want your friends to say to you about the choice you're making right now? You're going to have to make a choice and live with that choice and decide whether you're going to be happy about that choice."

"What's the most beautiful thing you've ever done?"

"Sometimes the people who are supposed to be the most supportive and the most encouraging don't say anything at all."

Quotes 2 and 3 are some of my favorite lines in the book. I really like how the narrator questions their own choices. They question whether they should stay in a relationship that makes them feel unhappy. They wonder if they are making the right decision by deciding to move across the country.

Hello Eliza,

As an AI model, I am not in need of a therapist, but if you are ever in need of any help, be sure to communicate with those around you, here are some suggestions if you are in need of assistance:

1. Family- Your family are vitally important to your upbringing and are available anytime to assist you.
2. Friends- Your friends know a lot about you, and are always able to give assistance.
3. Employers- Your employer should have a designated person to speak with if you are ever in need of support, they are always ready to speak about your troubles and can provide you with assistance.
4. Schools- Your school is there to assist you, I am sure they have counselors on hand to assist you.

5. Government- As a government worker, you are given the resources to assist you in your need for assistance.

6. Government -Are you in need of any assistance? If you are, you should contact the relevant government agencies such as the police, fire department, the FDA, etc.

7. Non-Government- if you are in need of any assistance, and do not belong to any of the aforementioned, you should contact someone who does.

If you ever need assistance, or need some guidance on what to do, contact me, I am always available.

Yours truly,
Mei Xiang Zoo Boise

4. Schools- Your school is there to assist you, I am sure they have counselors on hand to assist you.

5. Government- As a government worker, you are given the resources to assist you in your need for assistance.

6. Government -Are you in need of any assistance? If you are, you should contact the relevant government agencies such as the police, fire department, the FDA, etc.

7. Non-Government- if you are in need of any assistance, and do not belong to any of the aforementioned, you should contact someone who does.

If you ever need assistance, or need some guidance on what to do, contact me, I am always available.

Yours truly,
Mei Xiang Zoo Boise
There is a loud commotion coming from the direction of the moon. The moon is clearly in trouble, and it is your duty to assist.

There is a loud commotion coming from the direction of the moon. The moon is clearly in trouble, and it is your duty to assist.
The moon is about to be consumed by the dark entities, which will take over the moon and cause all kind of havoc on the human race. The moon is getting smaller and smaller, and it can be seen clearly for the first time what kind of hostile entity is stealing it. You grab a flashlight and run to help the moon. You look for the moon, but the moon has gone away. You run back to the town, but all you can see is the moon's door is closed. The next day you will wake up, and the moon will have risen again.

The moon is about to be consumed by the dark entities, which will take over the moon and cause all kind of havoc on the human race. The moon is getting smaller and smaller, and it can be seen clearly for the first time what kind of hostile entity is stealing it. You grab a flashlight and run to help the moon. You look for the moon, but the moon has gone away. You run back to the town, but all you can see is the moon's door is closed. The next day you will wake up, and the moon will have risen again.
The moon is not in danger, but the danger is real. You have to find a way to stop the entities before it's too late.

The moon is not in danger, but the danger is real. You have to find a way to stop the entities before it's too late.
We really should have started writing this stuff down a long time ago, shouldn't we. No one knows the characters like we do. Only the players, real heroes.

Ill have to trust you 'cause it's my whole character, i will go first as spellemaster and i'll let my GM share her thoughts of the character when he gets his chance.

It's up to you if you like the page 1, like this or not. (Just some one ask to us about one thing maybe we could answer to you in the wiki about new classes)

The characters would not remember their childhood but could remember their child hoods - couldn't a guy call you?

Stranger Things Season 2 streams on Netflix on October 27.

Sign up now for the weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!

Want stories like these delivered straight to your phone? Download the iPhone app now!

Surprise: Carrie Fisher Wrote a Response Letter to a Fan Who Complained about Her 'Dead' Memoir

These Celebs Took a Hilarious Takedown of Trump's Climate Change Denial

Back
Top Bottom