• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The Alphabet Game

Cool cat
Reaction score
A pretty simple game. We post phrases in the format of "My name is _, my wife/husband's name is _, we live in _, and we sell _" with each blank being a word starting with a particular letter of the alphabet (starting with A, then B, C, etc.) For example:

My name is Alex, my wife's name is Alice, we live in America, and we sell apples.

Then the next person will do the same thing with the letter B, and so on. Once we reach Z, we'll restart.

Cramorant respect
Reaction score
My name is Bertie, my wife's name is Bonita, we live in Bratislava and we sell bread.

unidentifiable
Reaction score
My name is Celeste, my husband's name is Chris, we live in Chireiden and we sell cats.

Last edited:
Cool cat
Reaction score
My name is David, my wife's name is Donna, we live in Dominica and we sell dysprosium.

Cramorant respect
Reaction score
My name is Egbert, my wife's name is Enza, we live in Estonia and we sell eggplants.

Darkness ≠ Evil
Reaction score
"My name is Fargo, my wife's name is Florencia, we live in Florida, and we sell furniture.

Cool cat
Reaction score
My name is Gregor, my wife's name is Georgina, we live in Gibraltar, and we sell giraffes.

Reaction score
My name is Henry, my wife's name is Hailey Steinfeld we live in Hyderabad, and we sell Hamburgers.

shiny shelly spiny nut
Reaction score
My name is Ira, my last name's Iruma, my husband's name is Indiana, we live in Idaho and we sell irate things

Reaction score
My name is Jagdith , my wife's name is Jane, we live in Jammu and we sell Jam.

shiny shelly spiny nut
Reaction score
My name is Larry, my husband is Linda, we live in Lichtenstein and we sell lolipops

Cool cat
Reaction score
My name is Magnus, my wife's name is Mikoto, we live in Myanmar and we sell mixtapes.

I Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
Reaction score
My name is Neil, my wife's name is Nereida, we live in Nevada and we sell Nincada.

I Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
Reaction score
My name is Quinten, my wife's name is Qiana, we live in Quebec and we sell quills.

Cool cat
Reaction score
My name is Roberto, my wife's name is Rosa, we live near the Red Sea and we sell Reuniclus plushies.