• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Amazing Kung Fu Ferret Nuzlockes Pokemon Sword

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I've decided to try a Pokemon Sword Nuzlocke.

I'll spin a virtual wheel to decide my starter. Each starter's name appears 3 times on the wheel.

And it landed on Sobble!

Rules: I close my eyes before each encounter, what I run into first is what I get. Dupes are an obvious exception. Pokemon must be nicknamed. I'll go with whatever nickname I feel fits the Pokemon I catch. In lieu of using wild encounters to grind, I can do max raid battles for the XP candies and use them when needed. If a Pokemon faints, it is DEAD. If I lose a battle... GAME OVER!

I will edit this post with progress until I get to the first gym! Wish me luck!

Current team: Archer (Sobble lv 15 M), Lambert (Wooloo lv 13 M), Miyako (Dottler lv 12 F), Frozone (Vanillite lv 14 M), Nutjob (Nuzleaf lv 15 F), Donkey ( Mudbray lv 15 M)

Nobody is dead, yet....

Backup/PC: Nigel (Wingull lv 10 M), Halle (Bounsweet lv 12 F), Minnesota (Grubbin lv 13 M)

Last edited:
Almost at the third gym now....

Current Team: Flashlight (Chinchou lv 24 m), Miyako (Dottler lv 25 f), Nutjob (Shiftry lv 26 f), Donkey (Mudbray lv 24 m), Freya (Meowth lv 24 f), Camazotz (Noibat lv 22 m)

Deaths: Frozone (Vanillite lv 18 m), Archer (Drizzile lv 27 m)

PC: Nigel (Wingull lv 10 m) Halle (Bounsweet lv 12 f) Minnesota (Grubbin lv 13 m) Kuzenbo (Chewtle lv 10 m) Nevermore (Rookidee lv 13 f) Aphrodite (Woobat lv 15 f) Dolan (Farftech'd lv 19 m) Avril (Toxel lv 1 f) Lambert (Wooloo lv 23 m) Bellbottoms (Scraggy lv 21 f)

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom