• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Angel Pokemon

Pokestar

Reaction score
swu1i8.png

It's made from Gardevoir, Shedinja's halo, and Swanna's opened wings. (from the animation) The hair color is Jynx's and the eye and chest thing's color are also Jynx's.

Looks like one of the best, if not the best angel pokemon sprite I have seen.

That's awesome!
You could've also used Pidgeot's/ Pidgeotto's wing's, though....
Now make more!

Hello, 2009, I'm from the future and have given this angelic pokemon a bit of info.

I came up with the name "Gabrienna" /ɡeɪbˈrʲjɛ.na/

"Grabrie-" comes from the name of Gabriel, an archangel (and my Supernatural son)

"-nna" From the name Susannah, which means lily/from the name Nizana, which means flower bud

(I also noticed that the evolutions of Kirlia all began with the letters "Ga", so I thought that "Gabriel" would be appropriate due to the first two letters)

I'm also currently making a 3d model version of this sprite.

I feel like this pokemon would be another evolution of Kirlia, but instead of using a Sunstone like you would for a Gallade, you'd use a Moonstone, referencing to the moon-shaped Shedinja halo. I also feel like this would be nice for a Pokemon Sun and Moon concept.

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-13_0-10-41.png
    upload_2018-5-13_0-10-41.png
    980 bytes · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom