• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Anime Worlds CONNECTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebansu

ew
Reaction score
The Anime Worlds....CONNECTED!

"The worlds they're all connected," Tamaki cried as he stood with a few others from different worlds. One of those people was a strange bluhaired girl who called herself Konata.
"Any anime or manga that has ever existed, I could be a part of it," Konata mumbled, "I will have to bring the others!"
L, stood hands in his pockets unsure, "Until we know it's sfae should we not just stay in our own worlds?"
Konata glared at him, "No way! Imagine the fun we could have."
Naruto then jumped out a portal and threw shuriken at the others who all automatically ducked, "Alright! I was hoping for something like this! Maybe I could find ninja from all dufferent Anime or Manga worlds."
Tamaki yelled, "Yes, then there could be w whole new range of Host Club Members!"
"You talk about them as if they were clothes," Konata sighed.
"So, might see you guys around," L said, unsure of what to say next and jumped off into a portal back to his world. The others copied, eager to go spread the news of their discoveries. Soon everyone knew and it wasn't uncommon to see people from different worlds anywhere.

So I hope you get the basic idea, there are portals that link all these anime/manga worlds together. They are all connected, in every world there is atleast one portal to every world.

Rules

Follow all Bulbagarden Rules at all times

Romance PG-13 I don't care if the anime has strong scenes of whatever you stick to this rule, or go to PMing, simple.

Violence/Horror/Gore don't go into incredible detail.

Swearings fine, just dont go effing every five seconds it's not needed!

Stick to these Rules or I'll give you a warning, second warning and you're out. But if the first time is an extreme case then you're out straight away. Depending on how serious the offense was then I may just give you a temporary ban.

I'm not going to give you a code word or anything, I'll know if you read the rules when the RP starts.

SU Template

Name: Name of Anime charcter, no fan mades please
Appearance: I;d rather a picture but a brief discription's alright
Anime: What Anime are they from?
History: Optional
Other: Anything I missed.

Name: Maka Albarn
Personality: She is shown to be a fairly level-headed girl who's also extremely smart.
Anime: Soul Eater
Appearance:
makaicon1.png

(Who would have known I'd do this character haha)

Wait, does you using Tamaki mean I can't have him? Regardless, here's my first character:

Name: Councilor J.P. Valern

Personality: Councilor Valern was a great soldier, but he's seen a lot. This has made him very cynical and serious. He dismisses most claims, usually giving his signature air-quote gesture, and has no tolerance for silliness. He's often downright cantankerous, calling people out on their actions no matter which one they took. However, he does give credit if someone has done something truly exceptional. A compliment from Valern is like a shooting star: It's a beautiful thing, but if you blink, you'll miss it.

Appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/124/e/4/councilor_valern_sketch_by_meken-d3fladg.jpg

Anime: Mass Effect. It wasn't originally an anime, but they're making one, and since you let Kingdom Hearts in on the grounds that they made a manga of it...

Other: Nope.

SHOTGUNNED THESE CHARACTERS IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! XP XD

Name: Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin

Personality: Two identical and very mischevious twins. It is very near impossible to tell the two apart. They love to cause havoc and trouble, as they claim they are always 'bored'. However, inside, Hikaru is very oblivious and selfish, whereas Kaoru is much more thoughtful, considerate and very aware of his current situations.

Appearance:
hitachiin_twins.jpg
Anime: OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB <333

History: Before the host club, they were always 'alone', and believed they only had each other. But then that Tamaki Suoh appeared, inviting them to his new club, and managed to tell the difference between them on a whim...and just like that, everything changed.

Other: I thought you said we didn't have to sign up for anime characters? Ah well~

Name: Konata Izumi

Personality: Konata, in short, is a hardcore Otaku, so famous that manga artists flock to conventions in hope of selling their manga to the 'legend'. She is actually rather studious and athletic, but chooses her manga and anime over such 'trivial' things. She can be very lazy, and depends on her friends greatly, especially for work she can't be bothered to do!

Appearance:
LuckyStar-Konata.png
Anime: Lucky Star~

History: Her mother died when she very young, and her dad is a perverted Otaku that buys her dating sim games. Her mother was also very young when she married Konata's father, and looks very similar to Konata.

Other: Nope~

Name: Aisaka Taiga; 'Palmtop Tiger'

Personality: Taiga was given the nickname of 'Palmtop Tiger' for a reason: she may look like an adorable little doll, but the truth is that she's very violent, vicious and aggressive. She's a typical tsundere: Seems cold and distant at first, but on the inside is very caring and sweet. However, that side is rarely ever shown. To her, everyone is worthless. She also thinks very highly of herself, and is a major klutz.

Appearance:
toradora.jpg
Anime: Toradora!

History: (I can't really remember since it's quite complicated, but...) Her father and mother divorced, and she was living with her father up until when they bought her an apartment, because she couldn't stand her family (I think because her father got a new family? I'm not sure). She lived alone in her apartment, all by herself with nobody to look after her.

Other: Anything I missed. .

I bet no one guessed ^.^ Anyways you're accepted Master Gai thumbs up and teeth sparkle!

Name: Vegeta Briefs

Personality:Vegeta is an overall asshole. He rarely feels any emotion other than anger and if he does he rarely shows it. He spends most of his time training so he can become stronger than his rival, Son Goku. He is extremely hot-headed and often threatens people to get what he wants. The threats aren't empty threats either, he will kill if angered enough. When fighting he tends to stay calm and insult his opponent.

Appearance:
180px-VegetaBuuSagaDead.png
Anime: Dragonball Z
History: Vegeta is the prince of the near extinct alien race, the Saiyans. If you really want his entire storyline go storm teh wiki.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Name: Trunks Briefs

Personality:Trunks at a young age behaved much like his father, but then became more respecting. He stiil shows occasional signs of his father's personality and fights with the same personality.

Appearance:
EndDBZTrunks.jpg
Anime: Dragonball Z
History: Trunks is the son of the Saiyan prince, Vegeta, and the president of Capsule Corp., Bulma. Once again go storm teh wiki.

Last edited:
Sorry you and Oslacku are accepted Heroic, for some reason my PC didn't show your posts o_O And also I'm not using Tamaki, I know you wanted to use him. Also bpj199 accepted, and Llednar, I'm sorry no, I've already mentioned this when I was discussing theis with Oslaku, Heroic and you, I'm not accepting game characters, I'm making an exception for KH though 'cos it's a manga too, and an exception for whatever game Heroic's on about 'cos it has a manga coming out soon.

Also here is my SU!

Name: Ichigo Momomiya

Personality: Ichigo is the strong competetive type, but she also has understanding for others' emotions. Because of her cat genes though she may seem a tad lazy at times, and will often fall asleep. She is also quite a shy character in her human form but as a Mew Mew she seems more confident.

Appearance:

Mew Form:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dZ9MY4ia7Hc/TOZy7qwqJFI/AAAAAAAAAIA/UwXrOuTYde8/s1600/ichigo.jpg

Human Form:
Waitress: http://www.cosplayfu.com/images/character/mini/178_2d8cbfec1ddea27b0211aaca7d6ea954.jpg

Usual: http://s3.amazonaws.com/picable/2009/08/13/1264821_Ichigo-Momomiya_620.jpg

Cat Form: http://img2.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/03022008/9/8/f/e/98fe80a395d930_full.jpg

Anime: Tokyo Mew Mew

history: Ichigo is a part of a team of Mew Mew's who were all injected with the DNA of Red Data animals to try and protect Tokyo from the Aliens and Kirema Animas.

Other: N/A

Last edited:
Name: Sakura Avalon (Sa-cur-a)
Personality:
Sakura is pretty cheerful, but she is a bit of a scardy cat. She is terrified of ghosts, but she is the cardcaptor!
Appearance: http://www.anime-planet.com/images/anime/screenshots/ccsmovie21.jpg That girl, but I'm going to give her different cloths.

Sakura wears a bright red tanktop with blue jean shorts. She wears brown sandles, and the part that goes inbetween her big toe and the toe next to it is braded.She wears a white baseball cap.

Anime: Cardcaptors/Cardcaptor Sakura
History: Sakura captured all 53 clowcards, from Fly to Void. She didn't capture Windy, she just found Windy.
Other: N/A

Hope I get accepted!

Accepted

I'm so pleased so many people have shown interest in this RP! :D

Name:Kiyo Takamine

Personality: (Taken from Wiki)is a genius 14-year-old junior high school student with an IQ of over 180. His intelligence makes him a target for teasing and harassment causing him to develop an introverted and apathetic demeanor to the point where he skips school on a regular basis.[7] However, his entire lifestyle changes when Zatch Bell arrives in his life. Due to Zatch's influence, Kiyo becomes more outgoing and eventually becomes popular in his class.[8] Kiyo still has a bad temper and is easily irritated, often venting his frustrations on Zatch or his ditzy classmate Suzy Mizuno.

Appearance:

Anime: Zatch Bell

Name: Zatch Bell
Personality:(From wiki) Zatch is an overly cheerful boy who possess a strong sense of justice, but is clueless about most of the world around him and often gets in trouble when not being supervised by someone. Kiyo makes Zatch a toy named Volcun 300 which he refers to as a friend. Zatch's favorite food is Yellowtail, which he prefers to eat whole.[7] When Zatch arrived to the Human world, he lived in a forest until the day Zeno attacked Zatch and removed his memory of the Mamodo world.
Appearance:
Anime: Zatch Bell

Sounds like fun!

Attachments

• k.jpg
    k.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 197
  • Zatch bell.jpg
    Zatch bell.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 156
mewstone you're accepted! Thanks for signing up, I'm hoping to have this up (at the latest by friday) but I might start it Thursday night 'cos I'm home all day Friday!!!! It's a training day, I have a four day weekend because I'm on the following monday. However, this is kinda amusing, the summer holidays = no school, but I'm going to be busier than ever. The friday I brake up I'm going to a music festival, but I should be able to come on in the evenings because I live right next to it so I'll be coming home at night. And that lasts till the Sunday. But the Sunday night I'm going to see my cousins, then on holiday for twoish days, then at my cousin's again, then back home again. So on those days, my co-Gms, Oslacku and Heroic Sociopath will have to work extra hard. ^.^

As long as you're a character from an anime or manga sure! I have no problem with that, as long as it doesn't create a plot too big or a plot that will interfeer with the plot I will introduce later on in the series. If you do have any big plot ideas then just sa, 'cos, I'm sure I'll approve! :D

Is there a limit on the number of characters we're allowed to have?

Three, sorry just normally when there's more than that characters get forgotten, if I find you use most of your characters well then I may allow four but that won't be until we've had a good few weeks worth of RPing

Ok, first, my two normal characters:

Name: Marcus Damon
Personality: Marcus is hotblooded and strong willed. He never backs down from a fight but is very protective of his friends as well. He Does have a temper at times, but is a good friend if you get to know him. He rarely, if ever, has a plan going into things but is capable of catching onto things and working off of them.
Appearance: http://digistarlight.net/s5/digidestined/masarudats.jpg
Anime: Digimon Savers/Digimon Data Squad (I'll refrence this more.
History: Marcus' goal was to become the "Ultimate Fighter", but when he met his partner Digimon Agumon, he got recruited to the Data Squad in order to keep his new friend. After saving the Digimon from the evil Kurata and then help save humanity from the vengeful god of the digital world King Drasil, he left to the Digital World and has been there ever sense.
Other: He's surpisingly strong for a human, being known for punching out Digimon many times his size with his bare hands, in fact, he has to do this in order to get Agumon to Digivolve.

Does Agumon need a bio?

My third and final character. The asshole Gary from the early, original Pokemon series.

Name: Gary Oak
Personality:Gary is extremely arrogant and cocky. He has never lost a single battle and plans to keep it that way. He often brags about his success as a trainer and make fun of people further behind on their journey than him.
Appearance:
200px-Gary_Oak_OS.png

Anime: Pokemon
History: You know what, seriously just go storm teh wiki.
Other:
Pokemon:
Wartortle
Eevee
Arcanine
Nidoking
Dodrio
Krabby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom