• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The anime's official Twitter has posted a 4-koma comic chapter of the anime.

Egakor

Reaction score
Source:
View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1246346770155630592

EUq8DLbUEAERQmY

If we're looking at the whole anime I think the Sinnoh League finale gives stiff competition.
:lapras:
Did we all forget the Elesa episode in Best Wishes that literally went out of it's way to make Ash look like a legitimate brain-dead monkey with no brain?

Or how about the ending of the Team Aqua/Magma arc that just immediately fizzled out the moment it got interesting with some of the most embarrasing off-model animation I've seen in the series?

Or that Sun & Moon episode that showed off a different side during the Ash/Young Kukui story that no one asked for and was just 22 minutes of unfunny and stale gags?

Nothing remarkable or noteworthy.

[snip the bad TL]
Jeez, this looks like a machine translation. Usually I'd get paid for translating manga, but here's your free human touch.

Panel 1
Satoshi: We'll be your guides to Pokemon Orienteering!
Gou: We'll teach you ankle-biters the charms of Pokemon!

Panel 2
Gou: Oh, it'll be fine if you leave it to us older boys!
Satoshi: We might meet "that" Pokemon again!
Pikachu: Pika Pika!

Panel 3
Gou: Which Pokemon are you talking about?
Satoshi: "That" Pokemon, you know, "that" one!
Pikachu: Pika~!!

Panel 4
Gou: Stop being vague and tell me! I'm curious, you know!!
Satoshi: Er, for some reason, I just felt like saying that!
Pikachu: Pika?!
Gou: What the heck, man!
Rabbifuto: ...

And while I'm at it....

Y'all are sleeping at the wheel people!
LOOK AT THESE ADORABLE BABIES:

View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1271713921179648003?s=20

Panel 1
Kojirou: We've received orders for a day off!
Musashi: Let's enjoy our vacation to the fullest!
Nyarth: It's an order from Lord Sakaki, after all, meow!
Sonans: Sounansu! (Pun: "That's right!")

Panel 2
Musashi: What should we wear?!
Kojirou: Where should we go?!

Panel 3
Nyarth: I've already decided that, meow~
Sonansu: Sounansu!

Panel 4
Kojirou: That's right, huh? If you're talking about a day off, a resort is the place to go!
Musashi: Let's forget about our mission and take it easy!
Nyarth: Leisurely, meow~
Sonansu: Sounansu? (Pun: "Is that right?", as Satoshi and Gou's silhouettes approach from the distance)

(If anyone chooses to use these translations in a scanlation or share them elsewhere or something, feel free to, just credit me.)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom