• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The April Fools Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLZ the Confirmer

I'm out of Zek macros, OK
Reaction score
This is the thread where you act like this forum's having a giant April Fools joke...every day of the year. You can say things liek this:

This future forum thing is a blast...cause everyone knows we're still in 1998, and it's so futuristic-y...

Or this:

This is some stupid hoax. I miss our real forum that was taken over by zombies.

Or this:

Yeah. I wish they had the joke every day. I'd choose Pokemon over bananas anyday.

You can also use it to show off your various Fakemon, like this:

150px-257Blaziken.png

See? It's a Fire-type that knows martial arts, but it's A CHICKEN. I call it KFC.

Or this:

190px-448Lucario.png

OMG Mewthree!

180px-571Zoroark.png

And Mewfour!

April Fool's Day is meant to be limited to April 1st, not the entire year. Besides, the joke will eventually grow old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom