• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

    For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

    Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

The Arcane Realm: Land of Freedom and Magicks (FFAZ)

I don't believe I need to explain
Joined
Aug 6, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
1,445
Missingno. Master - You valiantly take the challenge of the Shiinotic, quickly ordering Agate to Gust all three Pokemon. Agate quickly flaps her wings, causing a small gust to collect. The wind not only did damage, but you planned for it to blow them away. At first it seemed to, but it abruptly stopped working. You look at the feet of the three Pokemon, which were ingrained into the soil. Agate proceeds to launch poisonous stings at the three Pokemon, which by all did damage, but as many know, the Morelull family was known for defense. Finally Agate shoots of a Sludge Bomb, which was by far a tough hit on the Illuminating Pokemon.
The Morelull were the first to attack. The left one stared upwards, and suddenly, a shine of Moonlight appeared, which made all three Pokemon regain back any health they may have lost. The one to your right shot off a Sleepy Powder, then followed it with a Confuse Ray. The Confuse Ray prevailed over the Sleep Powder, causing Agate to be dazed with confusion. She flew from left to right, not able to orient herself. Shiitonic's hands extended, grabbing hold of Agate, Sapping her Strength. It then blasted her with a Ball of pure Energy.
It was clear that these Pokemon were no slouches in battle, and it was beginning to get dark. Shiinotic's Pokedex entry begins to ring in your mind, "Puts prey to sleep and siphons its vitality. Its forest home is treacherous to enter at night."
What do you do?
 
Poison-type Trainer
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,844
Reaction score
7
Missingno. Master - You valiantly take the challenge of the Shiinotic, quickly ordering Agate to Gust all three Pokemon. Agate quickly flaps her wings, causing a small gust to collect. The wind not only did damage, but you planned for it to blow them away. At first it seemed to, but it abruptly stopped working. You look at the feet of the three Pokemon, which were ingrained into the soil. Agate proceeds to launch poisonous stings at the three Pokemon, which by all did damage, but as many know, the Morelull family was known for defense. Finally Agate shoots of a Sludge Bomb, which was by far a tough hit on the Illuminating Pokemon.
The Morelull were the first to attack. The left one stared upwards, and suddenly, a shine of Moonlight appeared, which made all three Pokemon regain back any health they may have lost. The one to your right shot off a Sleepy Powder, then followed it with a Confuse Ray. The Confuse Ray prevailed over the Sleep Powder, causing Agate to be dazed with confusion. She flew from left to right, not able to orient herself. Shiitonic's hands extended, grabbing hold of Agate, Sapping her Strength. It then blasted her with a Ball of pure Energy.
It was clear that these Pokemon were no slouches in battle, and it was beginning to get dark. Shiinotic's Pokedex entry begins to ring in your mind, "Puts prey to sleep and siphons its vitality. Its forest home is treacherous to enter at night."
What do you do?
Gavin gritted his teeth as the battle got underway. Agate was getting in some good hits, but after that, not only did the Morelull heal themselves with Moonlight, but now Agate was confused and weakened by the Confuse Ray and Strength Sap respectively! And to top it all off, it was getting dark out. The Strategy Memo entry echoed in Gavin's mind- forests where Shiinotic live are treacherous to enter at night, and night was coming fast. Moreover, any damage being done to these clowns was being further undone by their freaking Ingrain move, just rooting them right to the-

...well, son of a Barboach. Maybe this wasn't such a predicament after all.

Gavin held out the Net Ball. "Get back now, Agate!" he declared, withdrawing the Shiny Dustox before she could hurt herself in her confusion. Then, Gavin readied a Nest Ball and an Ultra Ball. "Wes, get out there!" he declared, sending out his Aipom. "Sand Attack, let's go!" he ordered. "Then climb on up here!"

"Aipom!" Wes chattered impishly, ready to hurl sand and dirt right into the eyes of the Grass/Fairy trio before him.

And Gavin wasn't finished there, now throwing the Ultra Ball. "Phenac! Shine for me!" he called, as indeed, in a flash of light and a swirl of stars, the silver Metagross materialized before him.

"ME TA," droned Phenac, sizing up the situation at hand with an unreadable expression, betraying no surprise whatsoever as Gavin climbed on top of the Steel/Psychic-type.

"As soon as Wes is on board as well, we make a break for it," Gavin muttered so only the steel Shiny could hear him. "Use Agility. Magnet Rise if you have to- just get us around the Morelull and Shiinotic. We're following that trail of destruction. They can't follow, they're stuck- they rooted their fool selves with Ingrain."

"ME TA GROSS," Phenac responded. As inscrutable as the Shiny Metagross so often was, Gavin was pretty damn sure that it had a perfect understanding of the situation. Metagross were damn smart, after all. He eyed the Aipom intently, thankful that the purple prankster primate was actually listening to him now- that Sand Attack obscuring their vision was gonna be crucial to the plan.
 
I don't believe I need to explain
Joined
Aug 6, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
1,445
Missingno. Master - Quickly realizing this was a battle you couldn't win, you retreat Agate, then grab a pair of Pokeballs, releasing your Aipom and Shiny Metagross. Aipom proceeds to use Sand Attack, as Phenac prepares to lift you and Wes above the Shiinotic, who were rooted in place, and had sand in their eyes. This plan seemed to have worked, you quickly climbing on Phenac's back as Wes jumps on as well.

Heaving his mighty metallic feet, Phenac takes off. However, you did not take into account that Phenac would cause a minor rumble while taking off. Due to this, the sand you scattered in your opponents' eyes was shaken off.

Quickly, Shiinotic and both Morelull shoot out huge vines, grabbing you and Sapping your Strength all the while. As these Pokemon couldn't perform the task alone, Multiple Bird Pokemon come to help, you see multiple Murkrow, Pidgeotto, and the Noctowl you encountered earlier, all tugging at the vines. There was clearly something, or someone, they were trying to protect. With one last mighty heave, Phenac crashed to the earth, his attacking power severely lowered as well.

You are surrounded by multiple Bird Pokemon, all ready to pounce. As you gaze around them, saying your last prayers, you hear a loud cry.
"Trev! Nant Trevenant!!!!" you hear something cry loudly. All the Pokemon in the forest retreat, and the two Morelull, along with the Shiinotic, move to the side. A large ghost Pokemon with a tree-like body walks in. It had stark white bark, blood-red leaves, a light grey ghastly body, and one angry, purple, and strangely mysterious, eye.

Trevenant gazed at his forest home, and sees how it was destroyed by the bird which had flown through, but Trevenant mistook you as the culprit.
Its eye glows in fiery rage, and it extends its fist, quickly Grass Knotting Phenac to the ground to prevent possible escape.

Shiny Trevenant wants to battle!
127098
What do you do?
 
Poison-type Trainer
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,844
Reaction score
7
Missingno. Master - Quickly realizing this was a battle you couldn't win, you retreat Agate, then grab a pair of Pokeballs, releasing your Aipom and Shiny Metagross. Aipom proceeds to use Sand Attack, as Phenac prepares to lift you and Wes above the Shiinotic, who were rooted in place, and had sand in their eyes. This plan seemed to have worked, you quickly climbing on Phenac's back as Wes jumps on as well.

Heaving his mighty metallic feet, Phenac takes off. However, you did not take into account that Phenac would cause a minor rumble while taking off. Due to this, the sand you scattered in your opponents' eyes was shaken off.

Quickly, Shiinotic and both Morelull shoot out huge vines, grabbing you and Sapping your Strength all the while. As these Pokemon couldn't perform the task alone, Multiple Bird Pokemon come to help, you see multiple Murkrow, Pidgeotto, and the Noctowl you encountered earlier, all tugging at the vines. There was clearly something, or someone, they were trying to protect. With one last mighty heave, Phenac crashed to the earth, his attacking power severely lowered as well.

You are surrounded by multiple Bird Pokemon, all ready to pounce. As you gaze around them, saying your last prayers, you hear a loud cry.
"Trev! Nant Trevenant!!!!" you hear something cry loudly. All the Pokemon in the forest retreat, and the two Morelull, along with the Shiinotic, move to the side. A large ghost Pokemon with a tree-like body walks in. It had stark white bark, blood-red leaves, a light grey ghastly body, and one angry, purple, and strangely mysterious, eye.

Trevenant gazed at his forest home, and sees how it was destroyed by the bird which had flown through, but Trevenant mistook you as the culprit.
Its eye glows in fiery rage, and it extends its fist, quickly Grass Knotting Phenac to the ground to prevent possible escape.

Shiny Trevenant wants to battle!
View attachment 127098
What do you do?
The plan seemed to be working out perfectly, with Sand Attack blinding the Illuminating Pokémon, but that was the extent of the plan's success. Phenac, you see, was quite heavy, and his attempts at aiding with the escape ended up shaking things up enough to help dislodge the sand from the enemies' eyes.

"Ah, shit," sighed Gavin.

Before either of them could react, three Strength Sap attacks were happening simultaneously, draining, Gavin, Phenac, and Wes, forcing the Shiny Metagross to the ground as numerous bird Pokémon flew in to help. "Oh, come the fuck on!" Gavin exploded, just before a loud cry sounded, causing the Pokémon to back off. Panting, Gavin turned to look at what was approaching, when his eyes widened, for what appeared to be a white tree with red leaves was lumbering their way. Gavin took his P*DA back out, and consulted the Strategy Memo, while also unclipping the Poké Radar from his belt as the Strategy Memo app spoke up.

"Trevenant, the Elder Tree Pokémon. The evolved form of Phantump. Type: Ghost and Grass," droned the device. "Offers great kindness to creatures dwelling in its forest. It attacks anyone who would harm its forest."

Meanwhile, Gavin slid open the Poké Radar. There were numerous dots on the screen, each corresponding to the location of a Pokémon, and right now, there were a buttload of green dots. But one dot, the one corresponding to the Trevenant's position, was a vibrant gold color. There was no doubt- this Trevenant was a Shiny.

The Elder Tree Pokémon was quick to act, using Grass Knot to hold Phenac in place to prevent their escape, but like hell was Gavin intent on escaping this! Though rather than battle Trevenant, his plan for the moment was to try and get through to it.

"Hey!" Gavin called to the Shiny Trevenant. "Big fella! Listen to me- we ain't the ones what did this to your forest, alright? You can ask your mushroom buddies here- we only started coming through after this happened. Hell, we been trying to chase down the fucker responsible for this in the first place, see what the hell's going on!" He tried to maintain eye contact with the Trevenant, tried to make it clear that he was being honest here. "Look, you want to find the one what done all this, yeah? That puts us on the same side. Let my Metagross go and we can go after it together, OK?" He hoped this would work. If it didn't, he'd have to fight the Trevenant, and while he was confident his Pokémon could do it, he had a feeling a more peaceful approach was the smarter idea if at all possible.
 
Last edited:
I don't believe I need to explain
Joined
Aug 6, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
1,445
Missingno. Master - You decide that fighting is not always the answer, as you instead decide to negotiate with the shiny Trevenant. After telling it about the fact that it was a nasty big Pokemon that had broken and desecrated Trevenant's home. Trevenant's resolve softened, as he communicated a message to Gavin's brain. We will find this creature, and punish him severely. And before it even crosses your mind, I will not permit you to catch me till we find the actual culprit.
You are surprised that Trevenant had read your mind. As you both turned to face the broken underbrush, you proceed into the forest. You continue to tread through the forest, Trevenant was sensing that the culprit was close. We are nearing our destination.
Then, right before you find the culprit, one of the bigger Morelull jumped in front of you both. It had a hope for companionship in its eyes.
It seems young Morelull would like to join your team.

You have a chance to catch a Level 17 Morelull! It has the EM Growth!
127099
What do you do?
 
Poison-type Trainer
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,844
Reaction score
7
Missingno. Master - You decide that fighting is not always the answer, as you instead decide to negotiate with the shiny Trevenant. After telling it about the fact that it was a nasty big Pokemon that had broken and desecrated Trevenant's home. Trevenant's resolve softened, as he communicated a message to Gavin's brain. We will find this creature, and punish him severely. And before it even crosses your mind, I will not permit you to catch me till we find the actual culprit.
You are surprised that Trevenant had read your mind. As you both turned to face the broken underbrush, you proceed into the forest. You continue to tread through the forest, Trevenant was sensing that the culprit was close. We are nearing our destination.
Then, right before you find the culprit, one of the bigger Morelull jumped in front of you both. It had a hope for companionship in its eyes.
It seems young Morelull would like to join your team.

You have a chance to catch a Level 17 Morelull! It has the EM Growth!
View attachment 127099
What do you do?
Gavin held his breath. He'd said all he could say, and all he could do now was wait for Trevenant to decide what to do with this info. And then, he heard a voice in his head- Trevenant was communicating telepathically with him. It believed him, it agreed to team up with him... and it expressly forbade him from catching it until they actually found the culprit. Gavin gave a nervous chuckle at this one- clearly, Trevenant had also worked out the Shiny hunter's eventual intentions. Of course, between the Shiny Charm around his neck and the Poké Radar clipped to his belt, it wasn't exactly hard to tell what Gavin might have had in mind here. He nodded his agreement- this was important to Trevenant, and moreover, the way it had worded it implied Gavin might get a chance later on. He could wait. He was a Shiny hunter- patience was practically a requirement.

"Then hell yeah, let's get moving," Gavin agreed. Once Phenac was freed, Gavin climbed back on the Shiny Metagross, Wes chattering with interest as he continued to sit on his Trainer's shoulder. And they were off! And before long, Trevenant was already saying they were nearing their destination. "Alright," Gavin nodded. But before they could get much further, their path was barred. Not by an enemy, though- no, one of the large Morelull from before was standing before them, looking up at Gavin. The Shiny hunter gave a chuckle as Trevenant suggested that the Morelull join up with him. He wasn't so sure if this Morelull was the best fit for his team, but at the same time, he had a neighbor he had a feeling would gladly welcome it onto her team. "Heh, I like your spirit," he said to the Morelull. "I'll be honest, though, I think I know someone who'd be a better fit for you than I am. Nice girl, great with Pokémon. Weird, but in a good way. I can take you to her, if you like," he offered, producing a Poké Ball and holding it down to the Grass/Fairy-type.


Gavin used Poké Ball!

(Poké Ball is #24 of 79)
 
I don't believe I need to explain
Joined
Aug 6, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
1,445
Missingno. Master - You quickly tell Morelull that you are not exactly interested in catching her for yourself, but know a person who'd like to have her.
"More! Lull!" Morelull said, jumping up in excitement. You extend a Pokeball, which the Morelull entered happily.

You caught a lvl 17 Female Morelull. It has the ability Rain Dish as well as Egg Move Growth!
Let's continue. We cannot let this culprit go free.
You continue through the forest, then as you pass through a collection of underbrush, you come to a clearing. There, a Talonflame sat on the ground. In its feathers, there are multiple small twigs and leaves, which were slowly burning up. This was the culprit.
So it was you! You hear Trevenant shout. Well, he was talking to Talonflame, but you couldn't help from hearing. You will be severely punished in battle for destroying this forest.
The Talonflame quickly flew upwards, and was raring for battle.
Trevenant's left fist glowed purply-black, it was clearly charging a Shadow Claw attack. It stepped in front of you, then looked back at you. It is time for battle, mortal. You will not command me, but I will battle in tandem with you. Morelull zapped out of her Pokeball, as she jumped on to the field, she seemed to want to battle with you.
She looks back at you with expectation. Despite both Pokemon being in a disadvantage, they were both ready to fight. Trevenant looked at Morelull, then looked at you.
Time for battle.

Talonflame wants to battle!
127187
What do you do?
 
Poison-type Trainer
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,844
Reaction score
7
Missingno. Master - You quickly tell Morelull that you are not exactly interested in catching her for yourself, but know a person who'd like to have her.
"More! Lull!" Morelull said, jumping up in excitement. You extend a Pokeball, which the Morelull entered happily.

You caught a lvl 17 Female Morelull. It has the ability Rain Dish as well as Egg Move Growth!
Let's continue. We cannot let this culprit go free.
You continue through the forest, then as you pass through a collection of underbrush, you come to a clearing. There, a Talonflame sat on the ground. In its feathers, there are multiple small twigs and leaves, which were slowly burning up. This was the culprit.
So it was you! You hear Trevenant shout. Well, he was talking to Talonflame, but you couldn't help from hearing. You will be severely punished in battle for destroying this forest.
The Talonflame quickly flew upwards, and was raring for battle.
Trevenant's left fist glowed purply-black, it was clearly charging a Shadow Claw attack. It stepped in front of you, then looked back at you. It is time for battle, mortal. You will not command me, but I will battle in tandem with you. Morelull zapped out of her Pokeball, as she jumped on to the field, she seemed to want to battle with you.
She looks back at you with expectation. Despite both Pokemon being in a disadvantage, they were both ready to fight. Trevenant looked at Morelull, then looked at you.
Time for battle.

Talonflame wants to battle!
View attachment 127187
What do you do?
Morelull happily jumped at Gavin's offer. Literally- she jumped up to meet the button of the Poké Ball, and Gavin caught the Morelull without trouble. "Heh, you'll like Terri," Gavin grinned. He turned around at Trevenant's words and nodded in agreement. "Damn right," he agreed. "Phenac, let's keep moving."

"ME TA," agreed Phenac, the Shiny Metagross continuing to amble forward beside Trevenant. And soon, they came to a clearing, containing the culprit. A large orange bird, with numerous twigs and leaves burning up within its feathers. Trevenant was quick to roar accusations at the incendiary avian, who responded by flying upwards, preparing for a fight. Gavin took his P*DA back out, and opened up the Strategy Memo once more to get a little info on their foe.

"Talonflame, the Scorching Pokémon. The evolved form of Fletchinder. Type: Fire and Flying," droned the device. "When pursuing prey, it flies at speeds exceeding 300 miles per hour. When it takes off, embers scatter from its wings."

"Yeesh, this'll be a tough one," Gavin remarked. "Don't sweat it, Trevenant, I got your back here- WHAT THE F-" he exclaimed, as the Poké Ball still on his belt burst open of its own accord, and Gavin's brand-new Morelull materialized. "What the... Morelull, you don't mean you wanna..." Gavin began. But Morelull's determined, expectant look couldn't possibly be misconstrued here. "...you gotta be shitting me," Gavin said flatly. "Against a Talonflame? That... no, yeah, though, I get it," he shrugged. "I get it. If someone was threatening Pyrite Town I'd wanna kick the shit outta them. "Alright, fine, but you're crazy if you think I'm letting the two of you go against this thing without backup," he stated. Then, he turned to the Normal-type still riding on his shoulder. "A'ight, Wes. Get in there," he grinned.

"Aipom!?" Wes responded in surprise.

Gavin gave a nod and a confident grin. "Hell, yeah. You got this, little guy. Now go be as much of an annoying neck pain to that bird as you used to be to me."

At this, Wes gave his usual impish grin. "Aipom!" he chattered, deftly jumping down, landing beside Morelull, while Gavin consulted his P*DA once more to check on Morelull's moves and Ability. He chuckled his satisfaction at his findings- Morelull didn't have much to work with just yet, but what she did have, Gavin felt he could work with.

"Heh, heh. Alright, yeah, I can work with this," he nodded, before turning his attention to the battle preparing to unfold. "OK! Wes, start with Rain Dance, then fuck its shit up with Water Pulse! Morelull, use Growth, and follow up with Astonish!"


Gavin used Poké Ball!

--
--


...

...

...

*
*

All right! Morelull was caught!
 
I don't believe I need to explain
Joined
Aug 6, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
1,445
Missingno. Master- You happily accept Morelull's wish to battle, but you see that you and Trevenant are at a disadvantage, so you command Wes to enter the field. You quickly command Wes to perform a Rain Dance, which he performed vigorously, moving his tail from side to side, which makes a big storm cloud boil above you. The cloud thickens, then droplets of water begin to fall. Wes' dance had summoned rain successfully. Wes then swings his tail, shooting off a ball of water towards Talonflame, who nearly dodged it. The pulse of water had barely grazed it. Morelull herself was revitalized by the rain, as if she was a Rain Dish. She then stood in place, glowing, as her Attacking power pulsed in Growth. She then jumped at Talonflame, Astonishing it and dealing damage.
Talonflame flew upwards, collecting in flame as it charged towards you, specifically Trevenant. Trevenant was ready for it, as it clawed the air, multiple crescents flying at Talonflame, made of shadow. Talonflame was clearly damaged by this, and the hit was critical. Talonflame continued to fly at Trevenant, as it charged at Trevenant. Trevenant grunted, then gestured downwards, as a Slide of Rocks collapsed on Talonflame. Talonflame screeched, flying back, seeming more Agile. It then flew towards Wes, damaging it with some fancy Acrobatics.
Talonflame then flew back, landing, as it prepared to Roost. Trevenant roared angrily, Morelull glared at the intruding avian, Wes looked a tad injured.
What do you do?
 
I don't believe I need to explain
Joined
Aug 6, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
1,445
CrazyCreeperKid:



After about thirty mins of you watching something on TV, you heard a knocing at your door and Amilia's voice called out to you.

"Danny, we are ready for dinner, are you?"

We?... Oh she possibly means her other Client who you were going to meet.
You decided to bring along your pokemon as most if not all resturants catered to pokemon for free so long as they didnt destroy the place or cause the other customers any problems.

Once you stepped out the door of the Sneasle suite you were introduced to Amilias second client.

A smaller teenage lady with black hair clutched her bag and very noticeably hid behind Amilia...
The bag she held was a duffle bag and it seemed to shiver a bit although that could have been your imagination and it could have been her.

"This is Thymest, Thymest this is Danny, the two of you will be my charges for this adventure so I want you too to at least be able to communicate with each other. "

With no audible reply from Thymest aside from a nod Amilia turned and smiled, leading the both of you out of the hotel and towards tmthe resturant she picked out.

The resturant wasn't something special to look at but the smells coming from inside certainly made your mouth water.

"Order what ever you want on the menu " Amilia commented as the three of you were sat at a nice cozy table

"I have a long history with the owner of this resturant and I'm allowed to get meals for free so long as I bring revenue to this place. Lots of explorers come back here After wards because they loved the food. And the prices aren't that bad either "

What will you order and how will you approach talking to Thymest?
Amilia had arrived soon after, with her other client, shy girl named Thymest. Thymest held on to her duffel bag, which shook slightly. Did her bag just, move? Danny thought. Maybe I should just ask, Danny thought.

"Hey, did your bag, move?" Danny said absentmindedly. Luckily, no one heard him.

He retreated all his Pokemon, except Poker, who went onto his shoulder. Danny stared at Thymest, before following Amilia to the restaurant. Danny watched Poker vacantly stare at things around him.

Then, they arrived at the restaurant. The restaurant didn't seem too enticing from the visual looks, but the smell wafting in the air made Danny's mouth water. Him and Thymest sat at a table, Amilia saying that whatever they ordered was free!

Danny turned to the waiter, then gave his order.

"Um, I'd like a Large Miltank burger, with a Moomoo milkshake, 15 Blaziken nuggets, and a berry salad. Oh, and no Leppa berries please, I'm allergic." Danny said, as Poker yawned loudly and obnoxiously.

"Oh, and one bowl of the finest Pokemon food, along with a pair of Pink Poke Puffs." Danny finished. The waiter nodded, writing down everything.
"And for the lady?" The waiter asked. Thymest murmured something to the waiter, and the waiter went off into the hot, steamy kitchens.

"So, Thymest, what brings you to the Desert of Stars, and who was your first Pokemon?" Danny asked. Amilia had said they should make small talk, so Danny couldn't think of anything, so he had come up with this.
 
Poison-type Trainer
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,844
Reaction score
7
Missingno. Master- You happily accept Morelull's wish to battle, but you see that you and Trevenant are at a disadvantage, so you command Wes to enter the field. You quickly command Wes to perform a Rain Dance, which he performed vigorously, moving his tail from side to side, which makes a big storm cloud boil above you. The cloud thickens, then droplets of water begin to fall. Wes' dance had summoned rain successfully. Wes then swings his tail, shooting off a ball of water towards Talonflame, who nearly dodged it. The pulse of water had barely grazed it. Morelull herself was revitalized by the rain, as if she was a Rain Dish. She then stood in place, glowing, as her Attacking power pulsed in Growth. She then jumped at Talonflame, Astonishing it and dealing damage.
Talonflame flew upwards, collecting in flame as it charged towards you, specifically Trevenant. Trevenant was ready for it, as it clawed the air, multiple crescents flying at Talonflame, made of shadow. Talonflame was clearly damaged by this, and the hit was critical. Talonflame continued to fly at Trevenant, as it charged at Trevenant. Trevenant grunted, then gestured downwards, as a Slide of Rocks collapsed on Talonflame. Talonflame screeched, flying back, seeming more Agile. It then flew towards Wes, damaging it with some fancy Acrobatics.
Talonflame then flew back, landing, as it prepared to Roost. Trevenant roared angrily, Morelull glared at the intruding avian, Wes looked a tad injured.
What do you do?
The battle was going pretty well, in Gavin's opinion. Sure, the Water Pulse wasn't as direct of a hit as it could have been, and Morelull's Astonish wasn't the strongest move out there, and Trevenant's Rock Slide was outright dodged, but the rain was going- this was gonna not only weaken Talonflame's Fire moves, but also help heal Morelull throughout the fight.

Presently, Talonflame landed, preparing to use Roost. Trevenant roared, Morelull glared, and Gavin... Gavin grinned. "Perfect," he muttered. "Morelull, use Flash!" he declared. "Wes, Agility!"

"Aipom!" chattered Wes, taking off almost as soon as Gavin gave the command. The time was now, while Talonflame was on the ground for Roost, and therefore not moving. Between Morelull's Flash potentially blinding it, and Wes's Agility letting it accelerate at great speeds, Gavin was hoping he'd get to pull this off before Talonflame had much time to react.

"Get right in there and grab hold of the Talonflame!" declared Gavin. "And give it the Fury Swipes!"

"ME TA..." droned Phenac, quietly observing the battle. If it could spot any issues with Gavin's strategy here, the Shiny Metagross declined to mention them. Which Gavin took to be a good sign- Phenac was generally the type to makes sure Gavin damn well knew when he was on the verge of fucking up.

Meanwhile, Wes gave an impish grin as he prepared to do as Gavin said. Well... most of what he said, anyway. Agility, sure. Grab hold of Talonflame? No problem. Fury Swipes... not so much. Wes had a different move in mind. One that didn't have the potential for so many hits in one go, but each hit did sport a bit more power than the average hit of Fury Swipes. Wes was about to demonstrate his newest move, a move Gavin wasn't even aware that he'd learned; the Double Hit. And if Gavin thought that was something, that wasn't even half the surprise Wes had in store...
 
I don't believe I need to explain
Joined
Aug 6, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
1,445
Missingno. Master - You are definitely not planning to back out of this battle, and Talonflame isn't either. Giving out commands, your Pokemon proceed to carry them out. Trevenant, not under your control, collected dark energy then shot it off in a concentrated beam, or pulse. This struck the Talonflame head-on, and dealt lots of damage. Trevenant proceeded to use a Shadow Claw, which dealt a second critical hit on Talonflame. Talonflame didn't seemed the least fatigued, and proceeded to charge at Wes. This was some Brave Bird.
Morelull's mushrooms glowed brightly, caysing a huge flash, which temporarliy blinded both Wes and Talonflame, the former was smart enough to block the light near its ending, which led to this period of blindness to be reduced. Talonflame was blown viciously off-course, and ended up crashing into Trevenant.
Aipom jumped into the air. A mischievous Pokemon, isntead of following your orders (which were to perform some Agile movements then Swipe at Talonflame in Fury) Wes decided on a different course of action - the Double Hit. Double Hit was a fairly strong move - but Wes' pick of this move was likely due to the fact that Double Hit was a very important move the Aipom species.
Running through the trees, Wes soon came to the spot were Talonflame had crash-landed. By then, Talonflame had re-oriented itself, as well as gotten a free Roost. Wes sprung out of the tree, the hand on its tail glowing white as it struck the avian across the face. Then, Wes was enveloped by blue energy. You watch with a gaping mouth as Wes begins to evolve!
His one hair tuft sprouts into two thinner, but longer, ones. His fur becomes thicker, and he sprouts a second tail! The blue light begins to fade, and out comes an Ambipom! Wes then hits Talonflame a second time, this hit coming with much more force and energy than before. Talonflame cries out in pain, then a second screech sounds in the distance. A piece of the night swoops beside you, then a big, buff Honchkrow lands in the clearing. Talonflame quickly gets up, then the two turn the face you. Honchkrow quickly Quashes Wes, ensuring that any move he uses was sure to go last.
You decide to help this incendiary avian? You will both suffer the same fate!

Honchkrow wants to help Talonflame to battle!
127561
127562
What do you do?
 
Poison-type Trainer
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,844
Reaction score
7
Missingno. Master - You are definitely not planning to back out of this battle, and Talonflame isn't either. Giving out commands, your Pokemon proceed to carry them out. Trevenant, not under your control, collected dark energy then shot it off in a concentrated beam, or pulse. This struck the Talonflame head-on, and dealt lots of damage. Trevenant proceeded to use a Shadow Claw, which dealt a second critical hit on Talonflame. Talonflame didn't seemed the least fatigued, and proceeded to charge at Wes. This was some Brave Bird.
Morelull's mushrooms glowed brightly, caysing a huge flash, which temporarliy blinded both Wes and Talonflame, the former was smart enough to block the light near its ending, which led to this period of blindness to be reduced. Talonflame was blown viciously off-course, and ended up crashing into Trevenant.
Aipom jumped into the air. A mischievous Pokemon, isntead of following your orders (which were to perform some Agile movements then Swipe at Talonflame in Fury) Wes decided on a different course of action - the Double Hit. Double Hit was a fairly strong move - but Wes' pick of this move was likely due to the fact that Double Hit was a very important move the Aipom species.
Running through the trees, Wes soon came to the spot were Talonflame had crash-landed. By then, Talonflame had re-oriented itself, as well as gotten a free Roost. Wes sprung out of the tree, the hand on its tail glowing white as it struck the avian across the face. Then, Wes was enveloped by blue energy. You watch with a gaping mouth as Wes begins to evolve!
His one hair tuft sprouts into two thinner, but longer, ones. His fur becomes thicker, and he sprouts a second tail! The blue light begins to fade, and out comes an Ambipom! Wes then hits Talonflame a second time, this hit coming with much more force and energy than before. Talonflame cries out in pain, then a second screech sounds in the distance. A piece of the night swoops beside you, then a big, buff Honchkrow lands in the clearing. Talonflame quickly gets up, then the two turn the face you. Honchkrow quickly Quashes Wes, ensuring that any move he uses was sure to go last.
You decide to help this incendiary avian? You will both suffer the same fate!

Honchkrow wants to help Talonflame to battle!
View attachment 127561
View attachment 127562
What do you do?
Gavin grinned- he had faith in Wes, he knew he could get things done right in this battle. However, when Wes jumped onto Talonflame, he was not using Fury Swipes. "Wait, wha-" Gavin began, as it dawned on him that Wes was doing something decidedly different than what he was told. But rather than getting pissed about it, Gavin was coming to the realization that this was a very significant occurrence indeed. "Fucking shit, that ain't Fury Swipes- that's Double Hit!" he exclaimed. "When the fuck did Wes learn that?! And if that's really Double Hit... then that means...!"

"Aipom!" Wes chattered, seemingly in confirmation of this, before taking on a bright blue glow, confirming Gavin's suspicions. Wes grew taller, the singular tuft of fur sprouting from the top of his head splitting and getting longer. His tail split in two, the hands at the ends getting even bigger, and soon, landing the second blow of Double Hit was a brand-new
! Giving a triumphant laugh, Gavin took out his P*DA and, once again, went right into the Strategy Memo.

"Ambipom, the Long Tail Pokémon. The evolved form of Aipom. Type: Normal," droned the device. "Deftly shucks nuts with its twin tails. Rarely uses its actual hands."

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Gavin exclaimed. "Wes, way to go!"

"Ambi! Ambipom!" chattered Wes happily.

"ME TA!" Phenac droned, seemingly in a congratulatory fashion.

But the celebratory mood was not to last- another bird came swooping in, clearly intent on helping Talonflame, and swiftly Quashing Wes's hopes of using his increased Speed to strike first. "Oh, the fuck you just didn't!" Gavin swore. "Friggin..." And he consulted his P*DA's Strategy Memo yet again.

"Honchkrow, the Big Boss Pokémon. The evolved form of Murkrow. Type: Dark and Flying," droned the device. "Merciless by nature, not forgiving failure from its underlings. Only gets involved in fights to land the finishing blow."

"Well, fuck," grumbled Gavin. "Now we got two birds to deal with. Gah... Alright, Wes, Morelull, we still got this," he stated. "Morelull, use Flash once more and blind 'em both! Then try holding them still with Mega Drain! Wes, try Water Pulse on Talonflame again, then fuck that Honchkrow's shit up with Zap Cannon!"

"Morelull!" Morelull responded, ready to go.

"Ambi!" grinned Wes, knowing that evolution had now made him something of a master Technician, which would of course translate to an even stronger Water Pulse than ever before.


What? Aipom is evolving!



...

...

...!



Congratulations! Your Aipom evolved into Ambipom!

Wes learned Dual Chop!
 
I don't believe I need to explain
Joined
Aug 6, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
1,445
Missingno. Master - You are joyous as Wes had evolved, but your joy is cut short as a helper for your opponent arrives. Trevenant is further enraged, as it moved quickly towards the Honchkrow, its fist glowing orange. It then landed a punch across Honchkrow's beak, and its attack seemed to power-up. It did this a second time, before doing a second Shadow Claw. Morelull flashed her mushroom lights, then drained Honchkrow for a mega amount. It regained health, and more raindrops fell on the ground, making her regain even more health.
Wes shot off a second Water Pulse, which hit straight on, and dealt a hefty damage count. Wes then focused his mind, a big orb of electricity forming in front of him. After a few minutes, he shot it off, and it homed towards the Honchkrow, which dealt some serious damage. Honchkrow didn't seem too healthy anymore, so Talonflame got angrier.
Flying off towards Wes, it smacked Wes with some Steel Wings. It then flew towards Morelull, keeping the Steel Wings on, which dealt super-effective damge to Morelull. Honchkrow shot off a Dark Pulse, the black-purple beam striking Trevenant for super-effective damage. It then caused a mini-Heat Wave, which dealt super-effective damage on Morelull and Trevenant. Trevenant's hands were scorched, and it was seemingly coming down with a burn. Trevenant grunts, as burns are known to half the physical strength of Pokemon.
 
Poison-type Trainer
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,844
Reaction score
7
Missingno. Master - You are joyous as Wes had evolved, but your joy is cut short as a helper for your opponent arrives. Trevenant is further enraged, as it moved quickly towards the Honchkrow, its fist glowing orange. It then landed a punch across Honchkrow's beak, and its attack seemed to power-up. It did this a second time, before doing a second Shadow Claw. Morelull flashed her mushroom lights, then drained Honchkrow for a mega amount. It regained health, and more raindrops fell on the ground, making her regain even more health.
Wes shot off a second Water Pulse, which hit straight on, and dealt a hefty damage count. Wes then focused his mind, a big orb of electricity forming in front of him. After a few minutes, he shot it off, and it homed towards the Honchkrow, which dealt some serious damage. Honchkrow didn't seem too healthy anymore, so Talonflame got angrier.
Flying off towards Wes, it smacked Wes with some Steel Wings. It then flew towards Morelull, keeping the Steel Wings on, which dealt super-effective damge to Morelull. Honchkrow shot off a Dark Pulse, the black-purple beam striking Trevenant for super-effective damage. It then caused a mini-Heat Wave, which dealt super-effective damage on Morelull and Trevenant. Trevenant's hands were scorched, and it was seemingly coming down with a burn. Trevenant grunts, as burns are known to half the physical strength of Pokemon.
The battle was not gonna be a simple one, not even with Wes having evolved. Trevenant was even angrier, and was attacking the newcomer Honchkrow. Morelull worked to battle Honchkrow as well, while Wes had attacks in mind for both targets. A nice, super effective, Technician-boosted, rain-boosted Water Pulse for Talonflame, which landed for amazing damage, and then a beautiful Zap Cannon that did a real number on Honchkrow.

Talonflame wasn't about to take this lying down, however, hitting both Wes and Morelull with Steel Wing, with the move being super effective on the latter. "Fuck!" Gavin swore, but Morelull wasn't out just yet. And then came the Heat Wave. The rain wasn't gonna let the Fire move be at full power, but Trevenant sustained a burn from it nevertheless. And considering that Trevenant were known for physical attacks, this was gonna hamper its chances in this fight unless something was done.

Fortunately, Gavin had just that something on hand. "Big fella- here!" he exclaimed, digging out a
Lum Berry (the second out of a set of five) and tossing it to Trevenant. "Eat that, it'll help with the burn!" He turned back to the Pokémon under his command. "Alright, Morelull, use Growth, and just keep using it, keep powering up for now, a'ight?" he said. "Wes, focus on the Talonflame for now- Honchkrow ought to be good and paralyzed from that Zap Cannon, so we'll deal with it later."

"Ambi! Ambipom!" chattered Wes in agreement.

"Damn straight," grinned Gavin. "Now let's see how they like your Screech attack, and then go at Talonflame with Double Hit and Water Pulse!" Then, he patted the Shiny Metagross he was riding on. "And you, just be ready, just in case," he muttered. "I think we got this, but if they call in even more help, we might need you in on the action, so just be ready for that, yeah?"

"ME TA," agreed Phenac.
 
Balance, its a progress
Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
DannyDrawsaLot :


The waiter took your order as well as Thymest's and Amilia's.

"my first pokemon I received was Elgyem.... I came to the Desert of the stars because i want to grow stronger... and the lore and stories told here make me wonder if I could meet a legendary pokemon, or... Figure out the mystery of the Annazzasi's"
Thymest was quiet at first, but the more you talked with her and the more she talked, the more confident she became and therefore spoke normally.

In the short span of ten minuets Thymest and you swapped stories of myths and legends you both had heard, and how you came to meet your Starters, and while you two were starting to click really well, Amilia had to intersect you two to gently remind you your food had been served and would go cold if you didn't eat it.

" Once you two finish eating I plan on taking you two to get outfitted with sizes of clothing perfect for the Desert... I have four pairs of each size, and backpacks prepared with your basic needs fulfilled such as food water and tents with sleeping bags. Both of you will need to carry your bags because I will have two of my own and will be unable to carry yours should you get tired. We have several base encampments set up throughout the desert and I plan on taking you both through it at first, then loop back around back here. "

"If we don't have complications, I expect us to take no more than three days.
We will meet up with other groups and we will be camping in one big settlement but for the most part it will be the three of us and our pokemon okay? "


After you were all finished eating, Amilia took you two back to the hotel, where she had you both try on clothing she had until you both were fitted perfectly. Then she sent you off to your rooms but not before she gave you the time to be up and ready by.

"We set out at 9 am so make sure to do everything you need to do before we set off alright?"
What will you do next?

 
Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2011
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
ShadowDRGN- It was time for redemption. You set down a plan and Boss and Twist are quick to the task. The Buizel takes a wide berth, slinking into the treeline in order to stay unnoticed, while Boss rushes to confront the trio from the side before they can spot him. The young Fighting type is successful as he remains unnoticed until he leaps atop the log next to the nest the fiendish shellfish were destroying. He leers down at them, lowering their defence and giving Twist the opening he needs. The Buizel puts his newly learnt technique to good use, gathering power in his paws. The gem he was gifted with disintegrates in his tightening grasp, granting his attack even more power. The Crawdaunt is caught completely by surprise as Twist leaps on its back, quickly slugging him with a Power-Up Punch! The Super Effective hit is a great start and it leaves the Buizel with an attack boost to start the fight with. While the Corphish are left shocked, Boss leaps through the air and follows Twist's attack with a super effective move of his own. The Karate Chop lets out a resounding crack as Boss's powerful forearm collides with the Crawdaunt's tough carapace.

Although Twist and Boss had gotten off to a cracking start, their opponents weren't about to turn tail an run. Their eyes burning with an intense energy, the Corphish seek to push the pair away from their leader. One surges forward in a jet of water, knocking Boss a few metres away. The Pancham quickly regains his feet and squares up against the Corphish. The other Corphish lunges at Twist with a claw, catching his tail in a Vice Grip! With a flick of his claw, the Corphish sends the Buizel flying into the water where he lands with a splash. Twist is alright, but it likely isn't wise to spend too long in the water, the last thing you wanted to do was draw in more rampaging Water Pokemon! With its minions keeping your Pokemon occupied, the Crawdaunt prepares itself for combat, working itself into a frenzy with Dragon Dance! It then continues to Hone its Claws on the surrounding rocks, with the amount of attack boosts it is acquiring, taking a direct hit from this thing could prove costly!
Jason watches his Pokemon approach and begin the fight from the safety of the bushes, not only to make sure he's not in the sights of the rampaging Pokemon, but to give him as good a view of the lake as possible, too. Their only goal tonight is to get even with the Corphish and get out of here, not to try and brawl any Pokemon that makes their way to shore. Hopefully, having his team try and focus the Crawdaunt turns out to be the best choice, as he can only imagine that seeing their big leader go down will put a huge dent in Corphish's morale.

First things first, the opening moves! Boss hops onto the log and calls out the Crawdaunt, no doubt getting his shell softened up for Twist with his trademark Leer. Next comes the sucker-punch, with Twist launching himself out of hiding to smash his fist into Crawdaunt with a resounding crack! Jason grins devilishly as he sees his plan taking shape, and that smile only grows wider as he watches Boss follow-up with a smash of his arm straight to the Dark-type's shell, all to the surprise of their opponents! This is exactly what he was envisioning! A few more hits like that, and Crawdaunt will be eating dirt before he can even throw an attack!

He watches his opponents for their reactions, knowing that even with a surprise attack like this, thuggish Pokemon like that won't just let Boss and Twist walk all over them. The three of them will have to be careful and think on their feet in order to come out on top.

That thought is proven just a few seconds later, as both Corphish snap out of their shock and quickly run into the fray to take the heat off of their leader. Jason knows that Boss is hardy enough to not let that Aqua Jet hurt him too much, and he smiles proudly when he sees the Pancham hop to his feet and put his fists back up to deal with the Pokemon that knocked him away, but that expression soon changes to concern when Twist lets out a pained cry just before he's tossed into the water, sending out a splash that is far too loud for Jason's liking.

"Shit! Twist, use Quick Attack to get out of there!" he calls out towards the shore, trying his best to think through the situation as quickly as he can, "hit the Corphish that threw you with it and go for a Growl on Crawdaunt, then get ready to dodge whatever they throw at you! Finish it up by shooting off a Swift to hit both of them!" he says. He's already discovered from their duel that Twist isn't the best at taking physical attacks, so his first priority should be to try and reduce the chances of him having to take a big blow.

He turns his attention to Boss and takes a deep breath. His orders should be easier to come up with, but at the same time, he doesn't want to underestimate his foes... "Boss! Work Up to get those muscles ready and Tackle right into Corphish to get it out of the way! If you can get back in Crawdaunt's face, make sure he eats your best Arm Thrust, but if one of the small fry gets stops you, hit 'em with it instead!" he calls out to his Pancham, feeling confident in Boss' ability to carry it out.

Crawdaunt won't be an easy opponent to take out, especially as it hones its body for combat, but its the ringleader of this little gang, and the leader has to take responsibility for the actions of their lackeys, especially when they're this despicable, "make 'em pay, you two!"
 
I don't believe I need to explain
Joined
Aug 6, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
1,445
DannyDrawsaLot :


The waiter took your order as well as Thymest's and Amilia's.

"my first pokemon I received was Elgyem.... I came to the Desert of the stars because i want to grow stronger... and the lore and stories told here make me wonder if I could meet a legendary pokemon, or... Figure out the mystery of the Annazzasi's"
Thymest was quiet at first, but the more you talked with her and the more she talked, the more confident she became and therefore spoke normally.

In the short span of ten minuets Thymest and you swapped stories of myths and legends you both had heard, and how you came to meet your Starters, and while you two were starting to click really well, Amilia had to intersect you two to gently remind you your food had been served and would go cold if you didn't eat it.

" Once you two finish eating I plan on taking you two to get outfitted with sizes of clothing perfect for the Desert... I have four pairs of each size, and backpacks prepared with your basic needs fulfilled such as food water and tents with sleeping bags. Both of you will need to carry your bags because I will have two of my own and will be unable to carry yours should you get tired. We have several base encampments set up throughout the desert and I plan on taking you both through it at first, then loop back around back here. "

"If we don't have complications, I expect us to take no more than three days.
We will meet up with other groups and we will be camping in one big settlement but for the most part it will be the three of us and our pokemon okay? "


After you were all finished eating, Amilia took you two back to the hotel, where she had you both try on clothing she had until you both were fitted perfectly. Then she sent you off to your rooms but not before she gave you the time to be up and ready by.

"We set out at 9 am so make sure to do everything you need to do before we set off alright?"
What will you do next?
Luckily, Thymest had easily opened up to Danny, and had told him many things.
"Ooh, an Elygem? That's one of my favorite Pokemon!" Danny said. "Legendary Pokemon? The Annazzasi?" Danny asked absentmindedly. Amilia soon came in, telling Danny they had to fit for desert clothes, and a get a desert backpack.
"I feel, odd." Danny said as he was wearing the baggy dressing. "This doesn't exactly fit me." He told Amilia, who had just laughed in return, which made Danny feel slightly embarrassed. Pinky chewed on the baggy dress, which worried Danny. It's probably super-expensive.
"By 9 AM? Sure, I'll be outside by then." Danny said.
He said goodbye to both, and then retired to his room. He released his Pokemon once more, and then lied down on his bed. He threw the duffel bag on the bed, and pulled out the sweet smelling Incense that Keith had given him. He sniffed the smoke coming from it. Smells like the sea, and rushing waves.
Danny thought. Pinky crawled over, taking a sniff for himself. It's nose crinkled slightly, which made Danny chuckle happily.
"Might as well have a nap." Danny said. He grabbed the pictures he had framed. There were three. One was a picture of his family, in which they were on a boat. The second was a picture of him and his girlfriend, Brianna, at their base. The last was a picture of him and his two friends from childhood, who he hadn't seen in a while. He thought of home for a moment, which made him feel homesick. Tears threatened to cloud his eyes, which he fought away.
"Best to just take a nap." Danny said, as he lay back against the soft pillow. He soon dozed off, the three photos clutched to his chest, near to his heart.
 
I don't believe I need to explain
Joined
Aug 6, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
1,445
Missingno. Master - You give Trevenant a Lum Berry to handle its burn. Trevenant looked it over for a second, perhaps he was checking if it was moldy? He then gobbled it up, crumbs spilling about. The burn marks on Trevenant's bark gradually disappeared, and Trevenant was ready for battle again. Honchkrow tried to flap its wings, but it was stunned by a small electric shock. Honchkrow was paralyzed! Talonflame saw this, and therefore got even angrier. Trevenant looked at the fact that you and him were gaining a slight advantage, so this gave him more pride. It caused Rocks to Slide down on the pair of avians, which made them screech in pain, the attack doing heavy damage, due to the super-effectiveness and the previous attack boosts he had gotten from the Power-up Punches.

Morelull stayed in place, using Growth, its mushrooms flashing, as it gained attacking power. Its eyes got more determined, despite being a small Pokemon, it was very trusting of you and its own abilities. It used this repeatedly as you asked. Wes Screeched at the pair, which made their ears pop, causing them to drop their Defenses. Wes then shot off a Water Pulse, it striking Talonflame head on. Talonflame grew weaker by the second, but was still raring for a fight. And fight, Wes did. Wes jumped towards Talonflame, using both tails to slap Talonflame across the face, landing a Double Hit, and the Screech performed previously made this relatively low power move do a heavy amount of damage.

Talonflame Roosted quickly, before Flame Charging at Trevenant. It flew through the air in the clearing at top speed, its previous Flame Charges causing it to gain speed. Trevenant took the attack head on, using the chance to get off a third Power-Up Punch at Talonflame. Its paralysis causing it to lose speed, Honchkrow attacked last, but as they say, he who laughs last laughs best. It shot off a Dark Pulse at Wes, which struck him hard. It then screeched, and then gave Trevenant a Mean Look. Multiple Murkrow appeared, and they all helped Honchkrow Beat Up Trevenant, to which they retreated later. Trevenant felt weak, looked weak, and was losing health fast.

These were the Woods of Fortune. At first, it seemed luck was on your side, catching yourself a Morelull and finding a fricking Shiny Trevenant. However, the pendulum seems to have swung the other direction. Will you continue the battle, or find a way out?
 
Top