• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Arcane Realm's Recorded History

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

enchantress

Guest
The FB Training Zone

Unlike other Fizzy Bubbles zones, this zone has been created for the sole purpose of introducing new members to RPing FB Style before venturing into current zones. It gives you a chance to familiarise yourselves with how we work and to experiment and expand upon your RPing skills before moving on. There are four levels of advancement to pass through before I will give you the ok to post in current zones, and those are:

Beginner
Learner
Experienced
Advanced

When you have successfully replied to 5 consecutive updates at Advanced Level, you will be free to move into current FB zones.

While the updates I provide here will be far from top quality due to time restraints, they will still provide enough information for you to formulate a decent response and to RP to your highest standard. While updates won't be top-notch, your replies should be as your next rating will depend upon how you reply. If you wish to proceed to the Advanced Level in order to leave this zone behind and move into regular zones, you should be striving to give your replies everything you have as that is what is expected in all FB Zones. Please remember that while FB has Gyms, Contest Halls, Bases, the Arcade, and various other activities as well as Time Out to help pass the time between updates, our primary purpose is Role Playing and while we don't always expect lengthy replies, we do expect a reasonable degree of quality. Replies don't have to be long to be good as some people are mistakenly inclined to believe.

Rules
- No less than four (4) lines when replying, and by four lines I mean four complete lines of text. Not three or four words before hitting the enter key and writing another three or four words. Decent and articulate sentences are a must.
- No chat speak. No abbreviations. No icons/smilies. Type properly or I'll ignore your post.
- Please proofread posts. It's not only a great way to check for errors, it's also an excellent chance to see if you can expand upon/improve your reply before submitting.
- ALWAYS quote your update by using the quote button in the bottom right-hand corner of the post. If you c/p and add Quote tags, your post will be ignored. Also, don't quote the entire post, only the update that has been written for you.
- When using attacks for battle, please state clearly what you are ordering your Pokémon to do, and order no more than three attacks (offensive or defensive) per round of battle.
- Never take it upon yourself to encounter or capture a Pokémon. The Pokémon you encounter is entirely up to the discretion of your updator. If you've read through the Updates & Replies Thread you will find that there are several reasons for this rule being in place.
- When in a battle situation, never, ever try to control the moves or reactions of your opponent Pokémon. It's my job to give you an adventure, it's your job to overcome any obstacles I put in your path. Be sure to give clear and precise instructions for the moves you want your Pokémon to use, but don't ever try to control the Pokémon you are battling. I'm hoping I'll never have to PM anyone about editing their reply because they've posted incorrectly. It's embarassing for you, and uncomfortable for me.
- If your Pokémon has a nickname please don't expect me to know it straight off the bat. After a while I do become familiar with the teams of people I update but when you're new to me I'd appreciate it if you would refer to the Pokémon you have, not call them by name. For example, somebody says, "Blaze use Ember!" Ummm, who/what is Blaze? I know it's a Fire Type, but what is it? A Torchic, Charmander, Houndour??? I won't know unless you tell me.
- I do ask that you keep a profile of your FB team in your signature which includes your Pokémon, their levels and genders. I do however understand that not everyone wants to do this so if you could, at the very least, post a link to your registration post I'd appreciate it greatly. If you do neither and I need some information about your Pokémon, there's a strong likelihood you'll be skipped.

And lastly, I'm not expecting everyone to start off perfectly here. Mistakes are expected and I'm more than happy to offer pointers/advice when asked for it, as are many FB members. I'm lenient to a point, but if you've been informed about something that has been done wrong and continue to ignore the advice given to correct it, then you will be ignored. End of story.

Now that formalities are out of the way, how about we get down to business? Below are a list of areas you may enter (only one area at a time), so all you need to do is decide where you would like to travel before making your introductory post.





The Arcane Realm


Forest of Adventure (Please reply in LimeGreen)
According to legend, no trainer can enter this enchanted forest without an adventure befalling them.

Mediville (Please reply in LemonChiffon)
This well-populated village and its surrounding farmlands contain many low-levelled wild Pokémon suitable for beginning trainers to practice against. Levels are only gained by Pokémon under level 10.

The Graveyard (Please reply in Silver)
A haunting graveyard where the spirits of Pokémon have been put to rest. At night a thick fog hangs in the air while the restless spirits of those Pokémon with unfinished business rise from the grave, looking for closure that often never comes.

Desert of Illusion (Please reply in DarkOrange)
A vast desert, filled with all kinds of Pokémon. It is rumored that two special villages can be found here, but is this fantasy or reality?

Ancient Tomb (Please reply in Gold)
An ancient maze supposedly containing the tombs of long-departed kings which is filled with treasure and danger. You will not be able to leave until you find an escape rope and you can't bring one with you.

The Ocean of Mystery (Please reply in DeepSkyBlue)
An ocean with many mysteries that have yet to be solved. Only those with Water Type Pokémon can travel these seas, as whenever a ship has set sail, they have never again been seen. What has happened to these ships, their crew and passengers, is anyone's guess, but few are willing to take their chances by travelling out by boat.

Silverton Ranges (Please reply in LightSteelBlue)
A snow-capped mountain range where many wild Pokémon reside. Many old mines litter the mountainside from the days when silver was heavily mined, but due to the often below zero temperatures, they were eventually abandoned. Rumor has it however, that there are still many valuable ores hidden within the mountains.
 
Registered User
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
It is a beautiful day in the forest of Adventure when Alto enters with his first pokemon, a Charmander Known as Flame. This is Alto's first of many Adventures to come. "Come on out charmander", he said cooly. Charmander let out a happy "Char" and started wagging it's tail. Alto and charmander happily walk along the lively forest path.
 
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
As the sun began to rise from the pit of nighttime, it revealed that the area below was a vast desert, but not much else - the sand appeared ongoing, as if it were a trek to nowhere.

Soon, two figures came into view - Ben, trudging through the sand, holding his shoes, and Lucius, his Magnemite who buzzed around his owner's head. The heat of the place was starting to get to them, as sweat poured down Ben's back, and he rolled his trousers up to his knees. Lucius was unable to react much, but it were a human it assured itself it would be sweating.

'Okay, Lucius,' Ben told his Magnemite 'I know this seems like a bad decision, but if tracking down my father will be our priority then we must endure the experiences of a long, tiring journey.' Having explained to his Pokemon the reason why they were here, Lucius perked up a bit, but it wasn't enough to merely shrug off the intensifying heat.

Deciding to get on with it, Ben proceeded into the vast desert, his Magnemite floating along behind him. And so it was that Ben made his first step into Fizzy Bubbles, along into the Desert of Illusion...
 
E

enchantress

Guest
Forest of Adventure - Please reply in limegreen

Altocharizard

Beginning your travels within the mysterious woods more commonly referred to as the “Forest of Adventure”, you set out along the faint trail leading deeper into the mystical old forest with Flame by your side. It isn’t long before you happen across your first encounter with a wild Pokémon when a Pidgey comes darting out of the treetops, heading straight for Flame and beating its wings furiously about his head. Uh-oh, looks like this little birdy wants a battle…



Desert of Illusion - Please reply in darkorange

benmeister

In search of your missing father, you decide to head out into the vast plains of the Desert of Illusion to see if you can find any clues at all that may help lead you in the right direction. The sweltering heat and harsh terrain take little time to begin wearing you down and so you take a short break, sitting upon a boulder and taking your canteen out for a refreshing sip of water when Lucius begins making a low static sounding buzz. Looking up, you immediately notice what has grabbed his attention when you spy a little Sandshrew standing several feet away, it’s little chest puffed out and a very determined expression upon it’s face as though to say, “What do you think you’re doing in my desert?” It appears this little one wants a battle…
 
Registered User
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Hells Empress said:
Mediville
This well-populated village and its surrounding farmlands contain many low-levelled wild Pokémon suitable for beginning trainers to practice against. Levels are only gained by Pokémon under level 10.


OOC:Thanks for the help Hells Empress :)

Deciding that mediville might be the easiest place to start training, Mr k. and Veil, make their way to the taxi stand to get a lift there, upon arrival they see the area filled with pokemon of different varieties, however, they decide to seak to the locals first, before heading out to train.

(hope thats Ok.)
 
Registered User
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
Hells Empress said:
Forest of Adventure - Please reply in limegreen

Altocharizard

Beginning your travels within the mysterious woods more commonly referred to as the “Forest of Adventure”, you set out along the faint trail leading deeper into the mystical old forest with Flame by your side. It isn’t long before you happen across your first encounter with a wild Pokémon when a Pidgey comes darting out of the treetops, heading straight for Flame and beating its wings furiously about his head. Uh-oh, looks like this little birdy wants a battle…
Startled by the assult, Alto quickly jumps into action. "Flame, quickly duck the attack. When it is vunrable, hit it in the back with two scratches. Then scratch it once more in the stomach", Alto orders his charmander. The small orange lizard nods, as if to say "Roger that".Alto thinks to himself, " My first pokemon battle, I know I can win."

sorry about earlier. I forgot to quote the update. sorry.
 
crezy man
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
549
Reaction score
0
Ihfrett looked at the map of the Arcane Zone for a while now. Ihfrett just didnt seem to be able to choose a good place for him and Charmander. " There are so many places" he said. Ihfrett looked and saw the desert, he thought to himself: "Maybe the best place to raise my Charmander as a fire type would be in the hotest place in this area? The Desert of Illusion. Ihfrett let out his charmander from his Pokeball. Ihfrett asked Charmander for his opinion "Char char" Charmander replied in an anxious but also fearfull tone of voice. They both heard rumors that alot of people don't come back from there. "Char" said charmander again and they both took their first step into the Burning Desert.
 
E

enchantress

Guest
Forest of Adventure - Please reply in limegreen

Altocharizard

Obeying your orders, Flame immediately ducks, bending down and covering his head in an attempt to avoid being hurt by the angry Pidgey who isn’t giving an inch. Unable to get himself into a position where he’s able to swat at Pidgey’s back as instructed, Flame instead reaches up and lashes at Pidgey’s stomach, Scratching the furious bird and causing it to squawk indignantly while backing away slightly. Pidgey then whips up a Sand Attack, blowing loose grass, dirt and leaves into Flame’s eyes causing his vision to become blurry. Well, it appears this round hasn’t exactly gone to plan. What will you do now?



Mediville - Please reply in lemonchiffon

Mr kecleon

Arriving in the quaint little farming village of Mediville which looks like a page out of a history book, you’re surprised by just how old this town appears to be. Its cobblestone streets and old-style shops being a welcome change to the modern design of most towns and cities you have passed through. Slowly strolling along the street while examining the village you suddenly hear a shrill scream and turn in the direction from which it came from. Spying a Meowth streaking along the street toward you with something shiny in its mouth, you then see a woman appear, screaming, “STOP THEIF! STOP THAT MEOWTH!”
What will you do?



Desert of Illusion - Please reply in darkorange

Ihfrett

Entering the vast plains of the Desert of Illusion, it doesn’t take long for the searing heat to get to you. Charmander on the hand, appears to be enjoying the environment immensely and isn’t even put off when the ground begins to tremble slightly beneath him - that is until a Trapinch pops up from out of the sand and locks onto his tail. This little anty type thing doesn’t appear to want to let go. What will you do?
 
Registered User
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
Hell's Empress said:
Forest of Adventure - Please reply in limegreen

Altocharizard

Obeying your orders, Flame immediately ducks, bending down and covering his head in an attempt to avoid being hurt by the angry Pidgey who isn’t giving an inch. Unable to get himself into a position where he’s able to swat at Pidgey’s back as instructed, Flame instead reaches up and lashes at Pidgey’s stomach, Scratching the furious bird and causing it to squawk indignantly while backing away slightly. Pidgey then whips up a Sand Attack, blowing loose grass, dirt and leaves into Flame’s eyes causing his vision to become blurry. Well, it appears this round hasn’t exactly gone to plan. What will you do now?
With Flame's vision blurred, Alto knows Charmander is at a major disadvantage. He thinks about how to counter this strategy when an Idea comes to him. "Flame, use your growl on pidegy. Then listen closely and close your eyes.When you think you hear the flapping of pidegy's wings, meet it with two scratch attacks", Alto cried out with confidence to charmander, who replied with "Char Char". Alto now knows this battle is far from over in the forest of adventure.
 
Registered User
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Hells Empress said:
Mediville - Please reply in lemonchiffon

Mr kecleon

Arriving in the quaint little farming village of Mediville which looks like a page out of a history book, you’re surprised by just how old this town appears to be. Its cobblestone streets and old-style shops being a welcome change to the modern design of most towns and cities you have passed through. Slowly strolling along the street while examining the village you suddenly hear a shrill scream and turn in the direction from which it came from. Spying a Meowth streaking along the street toward you with something shiny in its mouth, you then see a woman appear, screaming, “STOP THEIF! STOP THAT MEOWTH!”
What will you do?



Upon hearing the yelling, Mr kecleon is suddenly aware of his surroundings for the first time, leaping to his feet, he attempts to get in the way of the townsfolk, and releases Veil from his pokeball, asking the kecleon to get in front of the meowth and try to find out whats happening while he holds off the townsfolk for a little while.
 
crezy man
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
549
Reaction score
0
Hells Empress said:
Desert of Illusion - Please reply in darkorange

Ihfrett

Entering the vast plains of the Desert of Illusion, it doesn’t take long for the searing heat to get to you. Charmander on the hand, appears to be enjoying the environment immensely and isn’t even put off when the ground begins to tremble slightly beneath him - that is until a Trapinch pops up from out of the sand and locks onto his tail. This little anty type thing doesn’t appear to want to let go. What will you do?
Surprised by the attack on charmander Ihfrett gazed at the wild Trapinch,he had never seen a wild Pokemon in his life. Ihfrett took out his pokedex and pointed it at the creature on his Charmanders tale. A robotic voice started talking and sayd that ground attacks do extra damage to Charmander. Ihfrett looked at his orange little companion and thought "I've gotta help him!". "Charmander!" ordered Ihfrett. "Use Growl to reduce the amount of damge you get From his attacks. Then use Scratch to get him of you". Ihfrett just stood there and prayed to God that his Charmander could break free.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
Hells Empress said:
Desert of Illusion - Please reply in darkorange

benmeister

In search of your missing father, you decide to head out into the vast plains of the Desert of Illusion to see if you can find any clues at all that may help lead you in the right direction. The sweltering heat and harsh terrain take little time to begin wearing you down and so you take a short break, sitting upon a boulder and taking your canteen out for a refreshing sip of water when Lucius begins making a low static sounding buzz. Looking up, you immediately notice what has grabbed his attention when you spy a little Sandshrew standing several feet away, it’s little chest puffed out and a very determined expression upon it’s face as though to say, “What do you think you’re doing in my desert?” It appears this little one wants a battle…
Ben hadn't wanted any interruption at this current point in time, since he would rather focus on quenching his thirst rather than have to deal with a problem. Alas, Ben looked upwards to where Lucius was directing and saw a rather small Sandshrew standing on its two legs. It's chest was puffed out, and Ben had enough information on Pokeology to understand that this Sandshrew was geared for battle.

'Looks like this one won't leave us alone so easily,' Ben grumbled 'Lucius, are you prepared for battle?'

Despite the heat of the desert, Lucius gave a positive response.

Eyeing the Sandshrew, Ben analyzed 'There's a problem here, in that as well as being at a type disadvantage, that Lucius only knows one attack. But I might as well take this opportunity,'

Issuing a command, Ben called to Lucius 'Okay Lucius, strike that Sandshrew with two Tackle attacks!'


EDIT: Sorry, but I'm slightly confused with the ability to access the other board's Fizzy Bubbles (since there was mass confusion in the Serebii topic) - to be able to access the other FB's do I just have to PM you?
 
Last edited:

S_M

SM sez hi. :O
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Forest of Adventure - Please reply in limegreen

Altocharizard

Giving your next set of orders to your Charmander, Flame quickly reacts, opening its mouth and growling in what it assumes to be the direction in which the Pidgey is. You see Pidgey trembling for a moment after the growling, as well as Flame closing its eyes, awaiting Pidgey's attacks. Watching with interest, you see Pidgey fly up straight into the air. Wondering what sort of stunt the bird is pulling, you quickly find out as Pidgey begins its descent, flying straight down at your Charmander. Flame wildly swings as it hears Pidgey, though its attack misses as Pidgey Tackles it in the shoulder. Flame falls over from the force of the attack, but it quickly gets back up and swings its claw at Pidgey, who is too close to dodge the strike, and gets hit in the side. Crying out, the Pidgey again rams into Charmander with a Tackle attack. What will you do?


Mediville - Please reply in lemonchiffon

Mr kecleon

Giving your orders to Veil to stop the Meowth while you try to find out what's happening, it quickly moves into action while you move toward the woman. She looks at you with a look of utter surprise as she screams "You're going to let it get away!" You turn to see how Kecleon is doing, and your heart drops as you see the chameleon lagging behind the Meowth, who clearly has a speed advantage. Nonetheless, Veil continues its pursuit into an alley. You and the woman catch up to it in a few minutes, and see Veil trembling in fear as three Meowth sit in front of it, the middle one with the shiny object in its mouth. The woman shakes her head and pulls out an old fashioned Pokeball like in the 4th movie, and tosses it onto the ground, revealing a Bulbasaur. "We'll just have to fight them for it, is all. Bulbasaur, hit the leftmost one with Leech Seed, followed by Sleep Powder." What will you do?


Desert of Illusion - Please reply in darkorange

Ihfrett

Giving Charmander your orders, it quickly moves into action in order to rid itself of the Trapinch which had clamped itself down onto the tail of the fire lizard. Charmander's throat begins to issue a low growl, meant to lower an opponents morale for attacking. However, it doesn't seem to have any effect on the ant lion, who holds on as strong as ever. Tears begin to well up in Charmander's eyes from the pain, before Charmander raises its left claw and swipes across Trapinch's face, causing it to scream in pain as it lets go of its hold on Charmander. Trapinch's eyes narrow, before it rushes forward to strike Charmander, doing a bit of damage. What will you do?

The Benmeister

Giving your Magnemite its orders, you watch with interest as it gives a response to indicate that it understands. Sandshrew's eyes narrow as Lucius begins to float toward it, ready to ram it with a Tackle. Sandshrew then curls into a ball as it uses its Defense Curl, allowing Magnemite to strike its rough skin to lessen the amount of damage done to it. Uncurling almost immediately, Sandshrew's left claw glints in the sun as it brings it down onto Magnemite, who doesn't seem that affected by the Scratch attack. Going immediately into its second Tackle attack, Magnemite rams hard into Sandshrew's stomach, sending it staggering back a few inches. However, Sandshrew then turns around and begins to kick sand into Magnemite's eye, lowering its visibility with Sand Attack. What will you do?


The Benmeister: All you need to do is PM Tess (Hells Empress/enchantress) or Arnold about it and you'll be added.
 
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
Politically Incorrect said:

Desert of Illusion - Please reply in darkorange
The Benmeister

Giving your Magnemite its orders, you watch with interest as it gives a response to indicate that it understands. Sandshrew's eyes narrow as Lucius begins to float toward it, ready to ram it with a Tackle. Sandshrew then curls into a ball as it uses its Defense Curl, allowing Magnemite to strike its rough skin to lessen the amount of damage done to it. Uncurling almost immediately, Sandshrew's left claw glints in the sun as it brings it down onto Magnemite, who doesn't seem that affected by the Scratch attack. Going immediately into its second Tackle attack, Magnemite rams hard into Sandshrew's stomach, sending it staggering back a few inches. However, Sandshrew then turns around and begins to kick sand into Magnemite's eye, lowering its visibility with Sand Attack. What will you do?
'Great,' Ben quietly mumbled to himself 'this would be just my luck, wouldn't it?'

Ben quickly analyzed the situation. Whilst he did have some form of advantage, what with Lucius' steel type being able to withstand the Sandshrew's numerous Scratch attacks that it may lash out with, it was unfortunate that Ben's Magnemite only knew one attack at present and even if it were to level up to learn a new one, it wouldn't be able to effect the small mouse Pokemon. There was now also the factor that Magnemite's accuracy had been lowered, which wasn't to help one bit.

Ben came to the conclusion that he couldn't just rush in and attack blindly with his Tackle attacks - he had to think up a strategy in order to have the most effect on his Ground type opponent. Ben realised that maybe he could use the sun to his slight advantage.

'Okay, Lucius,' Ben called out to his magnet Pokemon 'you're going to have to find some way to position yourself so that the sunlight reflects off your metal coating and into the Sandshrew's eyes. Then knock it backwards with a Tackle regardless if the sunlight impairs its vision from our tactic or not, as you can't really do much else,'

Ben crossed his fingers and silently hoped to himself that this strategy would pull through. Lucius shared its trainer's feelings, and despite having slightly blurry vision from the Sand-attack, it turned to the Sandshrew and was preparing to put the plan into action...
 
crezy man
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
549
Reaction score
0
Politically Incorrect said:
Desert of Illusion - Please reply in darkorange

Ihfrett

Giving Charmander your orders, it quickly moves into action in order to rid itself of the Trapinch which had clamped itself down onto the tail of the fire lizard. Charmander's throat begins to issue a low growl, meant to lower an opponents morale for attacking. However, it doesn't seem to have any effect on the ant lion, who holds on as strong as ever. Tears begin to well up in Charmander's eyes from the pain, before Charmander raises its left claw and swipes across Trapinch's face, causing it to scream in pain as it lets go of its hold on Charmander. Trapinch's eyes narrow, before it rushes forward to strike Charmander, doing a bit of damage. What will you do?


Charmander fell straight onto its back, and let out a cry.
"Yeah I know you're hurt but we've got to keep fighting" Ihfrett told the poor Charmander. Ihfrett thought to himself "I've got to figure out a way to help him" . But suddenly Ihfretts eyes glowed with joy. "I know!" Ihfrett screamed out "Charmander I know I can't fight along with you, but i can make you stornger for one battle so come here." Charmander ran to Ihfrett and he applied some X Attack and X Defence on Charmander. "this will make you deal more damage to that Trapinch, and he will not do as much to you. So now that you have become stronger, Charmander! Scratch him twice, but for the first time aim for his eye. The second time I want you to aim straight at his stomach. Now go!" After issuing those commands Ihfrett could only hope for his Charmander to defeat this little creature.
 
Last edited:
Registered User
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Mediville - Please reply in lemonchiffon

Mr kecleon

Giving your orders to Veil to stop the Meowth while you try to find out what's happening, it quickly moves into action while you move toward the woman. She looks at you with a look of utter surprise as she screams "You're going to let it get away!" You turn to see how Kecleon is doing, and your heart drops as you see the chameleon lagging behind the Meowth, who clearly has a speed advantage. Nonetheless, Veil continues its pursuit into an alley. You and the woman catch up to it in a few minutes, and see Veil trembling in fear as three Meowth sit in front of it, the middle one with the shiny object in its mouth. The woman shakes her head and pulls out an old fashioned Pokeball like in the 4th movie, and tosses it onto the ground, revealing a Bulbasaur. "We'll just have to fight them for it, is all. Bulbasaur, hit the leftmost one with Leech Seed, followed by Sleep Powder." What will you do?



Seeing the kecleon trembling, Mr K feels as though he had not trained it properly, but orders him to snap out of it,and help the bulbasaur battle the meowth by using Thief on the meowth that stole the item, and see if he can get it back, then follow up with Lick on the second meowth, and Scratch on the third
 
Registered User
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
Politically Incorrect said:
Forest of Adventure - Please reply in limegreen

Altocharizard

Giving your next set of orders to your Charmander, Flame quickly reacts, opening its mouth and growling in what it assumes to be the direction in which the Pidgey is. You see Pidgey trembling for a moment after the growling, as well as Flame closing its eyes, awaiting Pidgey's attacks. Watching with interest, you see Pidgey fly up straight into the air. Wondering what sort of stunt the bird is pulling, you quickly find out as Pidgey begins its descent, flying straight down at your Charmander. Flame wildly swings as it hears Pidgey, though its attack misses as Pidgey Tackles it in the shoulder. Flame falls over from the force of the attack, but it quickly gets back up and swings its claw at Pidgey, who is too close to dodge the strike, and gets hit in the side. Crying out, the Pidgey again rams into Charmander with a Tackle attack. What will you do?

As the sun shines brightly in the forest, a raging battle is taking place. With Flame, the charmander hurt, Alto has a limited time. The faster this battle is over, the better. "Flame, lets try this one more time. Growl at it as feircly as possible, then scratch it twice!". Alto yells to the orange lizard with concern for it's saftey,. Charmander nods and prepares itself for another round. Alto thinks to himself "This pidegy is tough".
 
Me Loves Zak
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Jonny had somehow managed to fall upon a graveyard, along with him, for the adventure was his faithful companion and friend, Frosticle the Snorunt. Jonny could tell there was something not right about this place.
"Frosticle, I want you to stay close" Jonny told his Snorunt. "Something's not right about this place." He explained as he eyed up the scenery.
 

S_M

SM sez hi. :O
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
A word of advice, if you'd like to advance past this zone put some details into your replies. While simply stating attack orders is a "good enough" reply, you won't be advancing any time soon with such replying.

Desert of Illusion (Please reply in darkorange)
The Benmeister

You give your Magnemite its order, and it responds with a positive robotic "Magnemite!" before it begins to carry out its orders. Positioning its levitating body to give off a glare into the eyes of the Sandshrew, the reflection of the sunlight misses the Sandshrew by a few inches. Quickly adjusting its position, the glare strikes the Sandshrew right in the eyes. While the attack seems to have affected Sandshrew, Magnemite is also still in a bad spot accuracywise. Jetting forward quickly, the Magnemite hits Sandshrew's left shoulder. Sandshrew gives a cry of pain before it wildly scratches at the air, its Scratch attack missing. What will you do?

Ihfrett

You apply the X Attack and the X Defend to your Charmander in order to raise its attacking and defending powers respectively, but the time it takes to use the items allows the Trapinch to dig into the desert sands. While Charmander looks around the desert for signs of the Pokemon, it is caught off guard as the Trapinch digs up behind it, slamming into its back with slightly lowered damage. Charmander swings around and scratches at Trapinch again, striking it across the face, missing its eye. The Trapinch's eyes narrow as it takes the hit, kicking up sand from the ground in front of it in a Sand Attack. Charmander quickly tries to shut its eyes as the sand flies through the air, though some of the particles do manage to obstruct its vision. Charmander swings again blindly, striking Trapinch in the face again. Trapinch lunges forward and latches onto Charmander's arm with its teeth, the fire lizard shrieking in pain from the Bite attack, though Trapinch seems to be wearing down. What will you do?


Mediville (Please reply in lemonchiffon)
Mr kecleon

You give your orders to Kecleon, who nods and begins to carry out its attacks. As Bulbasaur sends a small seed from its flower rocketing through the air at the left Meowth, who is entangled by the vines on impact. A gray aura surrounds Kecleon as it suddenly disappears, reappearing behind the center Meowth and quickly attempting to pull the item from its mouth. However, the left Meowth cuts through the Leech Seed with Scratch, running over and Scratching Kecleon as well, causing it to lose grip of the golden item. Kecleon's licks the Meowth which had struck it with its Scratch attack, and the Meowth freezes in place, having been paralyzed. Meanwhile, the right Meowth stares down Bulbasaur, running forward and Scratching it across the face several times, but a blue powder issued from its bulb causes it to fall over, asleep. Walking over to the sleeping Meowth, it scratches it across the face, though it doesn't waken. What will you do?


Forest of Adventure (Please reply in limegreen)
Altocharizard

You give your orders to Flame, who nods and begins to carry out its orders. A low growl begins to issue from Charmander's throat as the Pidgey glares at him, slightly disheartened and reluctant to attack. Taking the opportunity, Flame runs forward and scratches the bird, whose hesitation instantly vanishes, jetting forward and tackling the fire type. Flame raises its claw again, swinging it at the Pidgey who barely manages to dodge the strike at the last moment. Weak from battle, Pidgey puts its last bit of energy to rush forward and tackle Charmander, doing a good bit of damage. Both Pokemon fall to the ground, and struggle to get up. After a few seconds which feel like the longest of your life, Flame rises, while Pidgey closes its eyes, beaten. Level up for Charmander! What will you do now?


The Graveyard (Please reply in silver)
Ice Cold Glalie

You venture into the Cemetary, the thick fog covering the entire place giving it an extremely eerie feeling. Warily looking around for any sort of danger, your Snorunt suddenly shrieks in fear. Turning around to see what is there, you see a young woman, about the age of 14 or so, with glowing red eyes. "Leave this place..." she says in a high and chilling voice, before pulling out a Pokeball and tossing it onto the ground before you. A the form of an Ekans appears in a flash of white light, and rears up, ready to strike. What will you do?
 
Registered User
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
Politically Incorrect said:


Forest of Adventure (Please reply in limegreen)
Altocharizard

You give your orders to Flame, who nods and begins to carry out its orders. A low growl begins to issue from Charmander's throat as the Pidgey glares at him, slightly disheartened and reluctant to attack. Taking the opportunity, Flame runs forward and scratches the bird, whose hesitation instantly vanishes, jetting forward and tackling the fire type. Flame raises its claw again, swinging it at the Pidgey who barely manages to dodge the strike at the last moment. Weak from battle, Pidgey puts its last bit of energy to rush forward and tackle Charmander, doing a good bit of damage. Both Pokemon fall to the ground, and struggle to get up. After a few seconds which feel like the longest of your life, Flame rises, while Pidgey closes its eyes, beaten. Level up for Charmander! What will you do now?
Alto lets out a sigh of releif as the sun gleams down on the forest, and then gets his game face back on. He knows this is the final step. "Ready Flame", Alto inquisites confidently. "Char, Charmander" Flame replies happily as the small orange lizard wags its tail. In a blink of an eye, Alto pulls out a shiny new pokeball. Light reflecting off the pokeball, Alto tosses the pokeball at the pidgey. "Pokeball, go", He shouts. As pidegy is engulfed by the aura of the pokeball, Alto is thinking about how well Flame did in his first battle. He thinks to himself "Who knew that a fight like this could take place in a peacful forest" After this thought, he realizes the damage that Flame took during battle and immediately runs up to him and uses one of his potions on him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top