• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Arcane Realm's Recorded History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the miis are at.
Reaction score
Forest of Adventure (Please reply in limegreen)
Pyschopath ~ Bending down to be level with the little electric squirrel that was holding your apple hostage you begin to address it. Not exactly knowing what kind of Pokemon it is you whip out your Pokedex and scan it, telling you in a monotone voice small details about Pachirisu. You try to negotiate with Pachirisu who maintains its hard glare daring you to move closer. You ask it if it may possibly want something in your bag instead of the piece of fruit and even put you bag in front of you to make your point. Giving it a moment to ponder that you quickly change tone and threaten it with a battle if it doesn’t hand over what’s rightfully yours in your eyes. Pachirisu set its eyes on Freeze, sizing up the possible opponent before looking at you again. It holds the apple out to you and smiles obviously seeing reason. You move to take the apple from the small squirrel when it pulls it back and bites a huge chunk out of it swishing it around in its mouth, pieces of white half masticated fruit spilling out of its cheeks. It then sparks its cheeks before twirling around and smacking Freeze in the face with its tail. It grins manically around swollen cheeks, mocking both you and your Pokemon. It’s clear that this cheeky Pokemon would rather fight than hand its meal over.
"Now Its on son of a gun, I tried to be nice to you but now, its on!" Tyson was more furious than when Freeze put itching powder on his underwear. "Pachirisu, You asked for it! I tried to make you a deal but you refused.I Try to be as nice as possible, but you asked for it!" Tyson was ready to command Freeze. "Freeze, GO! I want you to Taunt it, When it gets close Scratch it, then use Ice Punch, when I say so" Tyson ordered his pokemon in great fury, No one made a fool out of him,, NO ONE. "Get ready you son of a snitch, 'cause here we come!Now Freeze!"

(OoC: Freeze Learned Ice Punch here.)

Reaction score
Desert of Illusion (Please reply in darkorange)

Artifical Dragon ~ Truly pleased by the miraculous oasis right before your eyes you scream to the heavens, Igneous wondering what all the fuss about hoping you’ve secretly started to like your new environment. He carries on bounding up another sand dune as you start to cry in absolute joy at your saviour. You begin to run down the dune, practically falling really at its steepness before you slow to a halt now half buried in sand yourself. What if your mind was plying trick on you? There were such things as mirages and dehydration could be causing the heavenly sight. Digging yourself out of the dune and walking slowly to the oasis wishing that Igneous was here to confirm your queries, but this was too enticing to ignore, you simply had to see if it was real. You drag yourself through the hot sands and with every step you get closer to your salvation. Reaching out you hit the grassy banks of the oasis and swear you can feel a cooling breeze beginning to brew. Looking at the shimmering pool with unbridled need you leap straight for the waters … only to get a face full of sand. Sitting up to spew out the nasty substance you yell in frustration causing Igneous to come bounding over the sane dune to see what you’re making all that noise for. The oasis is now gone replaced by more sand and as you explain to him what you had just seen it’s obvious that he thinks you’ve gone mental. You’re about to begin your argument again when you hear a soft laughter. You look around for its source and spot two glowing lights hovering above the ground a little way away. The lights laugh again and an outline seems to flash around them before it fades away, it almost looked like a Pokemon! Whatever it is you bet it caused the mirage and it’s damn proud of itself.
Alina had a dumbfounded look on her face as she spat out the sand. Looking up again she saw the merciless, blinding sun in the cloudless sky. "Oh, what I wouldn't give for a single cloud," she thought again. The disappointment was almost too much to handle when she heard the laughter. Looking back down she saw the two lights of the mystery Pokemon and that disappointment immediately left and anger replaced it. That thing must have had quite a show of her running down the hill, nearly killing herself, and diving into the non-existent pool of water. She must have been a pathetic sight, being dirty, tired, and thirsty... and then a small rumble in her stomach told her that she was now hungry as well. Great, just another problem to add to the list. "I'm gonna kill it," she said to herself. Of course she didn't mean this literally, she just... wanted to teach it a lesson, or something. Forgetting her exhaustion from trudging up sand dunes, her thirst, and the heat, she dragged herself through the sand once more to follow this Pokemon. Igneous bounced along ahead of her, curious about the Pokemon with the two lights as well. He probably thought it wanted to play. The Pokemon... the two lights almost reminded Alina of a Chinchou, but she just couldn't picture how a Chinchou could survive out here in this barren wasteland or cause illusions. But, she welcomed the thought of it being a water Pokemon, and happily imagined catching it and finally being able to cool off. A voice in the back of her head was telling her "It's probably not a Chinchou, I mean seriously... It couldn't survive out here, it would need water just as much as you..." but she ignored it and continued to follow the mystery Pokemon.

No need for the disco
Reaction score

Ancient Tomb (Please reply in gold)

Fishyfool ~ As you contemplate your next path Volcape waits patiently by your side before making shadow figures on the wall. You reason that the star passage could be related to great treasure but be guarded by star Pokemon such as Staryu and Volcape wouldn’t fair so great against a water Pokemon. The diamond path could also indicate wondrous treasures but that guardians would be immensely strong. The Moon passage must relate to unearthly treasures but there would certainly be a test of mind up ahead. The Skull path could have treasure but its meaning alone meant a harsh battle was up ahead. Yes all paths must lead to treasure but which to take. Maybe you were reading too much into this and it was a lot simpler than you thought. Anyhow you chose the Moon path and your Chimchar with a route to move through stops his shadow puppetry and moves ahead of you lighting the way. You keep your hands on the walls as the light remains dim, feeling you way. As you move you feel patterns on the walls, most of them feel like circles or crescent shapes. The path seems to go on forever and you begin to lose hope of ever finding anything here before Volcape startles you by yelling at you and pointing ahead. As you move on you come to a small room, you only realise as the wall disappears again. Suddenly as you enter the walls light up, small eerie balls of pink energy floating in intervals. Intricately carved circles and crescent shapes line the walls of this room too and at the far end of the room is a raised square panel. Looking around you can see no other doors in the room, the only interesting thing here is the raised panel. Approaching it you can see it’s made of sand with no distinguishing features. A smaller panel sits underneath with writing on it.

‘The Moon path you have chosen,
Though to continue the Moon shall not help you.
This riddle you must answer,
And sand is the paper that will open the way.

What force and strength cannot get through, I with a gentle touch can do.
And many in the street would stand, were I not a friend at hand.’

Volcape looks confused at the words there and looks up to you, hoping that you know what it all means.

The small tunnel didn't provide much light, and with the inward regret that he'd probably pay for this, Jamie continued through the dim light until he arrived at a chamber with what appeared to be a plaque in the middle of the area. With Volcape hopping onto the shoulder with no clue to the words, Jamie read the inscription and thought heavily. Clearly the sand above would be the answering sheet, per se, and the riddle below would have a simple answer, possibly. What force and strength cannot get through, I with a gentle touch can do. Reading this line, Jamie had a small thought and realised that even the strongest force would have trouble going through something, yet the smallest sound could travel through a solid object. The second line reinforced this thought as Jamie walked over to the sand and wrote the word 'Sound' in it, hoping dearly that his poor affinity for puzzles wouldn't doom him at the first hurdle.

Reaction score

Mediville (Please reply in lemonchiffon)

Concore ~
Its much better. The description in your last piece was wonderful but like enchantress said, self-updating is a major no-no. With time you’ll see you can put such description into a reply and still be within the rules.

As you enter the beautiful Arcane Realm you find that you and Spector your faithful Drowsee head for Mediville. It was a lovely day; the sun was high in the sky with a few clouds spotted around not blocking the warm rays though. Walking along a cobble path you come to the town itself. Your feeling of seclusion soon vanishes as the hustle and bustle of the small town encompasses you. Lots of people have filled the streets going about their day, shop owners enticing travellers to buy their wares, many café’s and restaurants at their peek full with customers enjoying lunch. Its inhabitants leave their homes to talk animatedly to one another and small children playing safely in the streets. Spector looks in awe at all the different people and shops and seems keen on exploring some more. You slowly make your way through the streets taking in the sights and smells of the town, Spector stopping every now and then to peer into a shop window hoping you’d buy him something on this trip. After a short bumpy walk you find yourself in the centre of town. The square is an open area surrounded by shops with a large fountain in the centre. Approaching the fountain you can see it’s shaped into a Vaporeon spraying water from its mouth up into the air. Several children were playing in its cool waters, some of their Pokemon joining in. As you move to approach it you feel a small body push by you. A young girl looks up and apologises before walking off stopping to talk to various people around the square. Sitting down by the fountain Spector splashes some of the refreshing water onto his skin cooling off instantly. The young girl who bumped into you earlier passes by you and talks to a boy her age, you manage to catch some of her conversation.

“Tommy have you seen Crystal, I’ve been looking everywhere for her?” she asks the young boy.
“Sorry Caitlin, I’ve not seen Crystal today,” he replies before running off to play in the fountain with his Wooper.

Caitlin sits down to your right and hangs her head, her blonde bangs covering her eyes as she softly cries.

“Where could she have gone? Has she run away from me? I’ve looked everywhere … Crystal” she starts crying harder hugging her knees to her chest. It seems she’s lost someone very close to her.
Character Profile

As Verne and Spector continued their way into the town centre, all they could do is revel in the ‘quaintness’ of Mediville, the shops brimming full of treats and goodies, the hussle and bussle of the townsfolk, and the smells of all the wonderful different types of food on offer which made them both feel hungry, “Its gonna be impossible to find somewhere to eat at this time of day” Verne thought to himself, “we might as well wait for it to settle down abit”, and they continued sightseeing. Verne watched Spector dart off to peer into the windows of all the different boutiques, he was clearly enjoying himself. “Don’t go too far Spector! I don’t want to lose you!” Verne called out, as Spector just gazed, transfixed with all the Pokémon themed goodies.
Without really knowing where they were going, the duo realized they had made it into the centre of town. Spector had worked up quite a sweat dashing around, and Verne watched him slump his way over to the fountain that crowned the town square.
As Verne absorbed the sights on offer, he felt someone bump into him from behind, “Oops, sorry” Verne Pardoned, thinking that he must of backed into someone taking a picture or something, as he turned he realized it was a small girl making her way over to the fountain, she apologized, and he watched her continued on her journey.
Although he knew he shouldn’t of, Verne eve-dropped into the conversation the small girl and her friend were having, Verne attention was drawn to her because of their earlier encounter. The girl clearly looked distressed.
“I wonder what type of Pokémon Crystal is? We saw many Pokémon on the way here; could it be one of them?” Verne thought to himself, he stopped questioning himself when he realized the girl had walked across to bench next to him, and had started to sob.
Verne knelt down and faced the girl, “Hey there little lady, why don’t you tell me a little about this... Crystal is it?”

Last edited:
D: It got me
Reaction score
The Graveyard (Please reply in silver)

Furret ~ Despite the fear gripping Omega’s body at his creepy environment and the sudden appearance of an enemy he still manages to fire off a scratch that makes the Natu wince. Your cheering is cut a little short though as Natu casts its eyes angrily at your Sentret in a scary Leer making his body lock up in terror. Both Pokemon seemed to be on even ground and despite the situation you can’t help but to grin, this was your first Pokemon battle after all, one you will always remember as such and therefore had you gripped with excitement. You let your mind drift off as you imagine yourself with a group of big and powerful Pokemon such as Tyranitar or Wailord at your side fighting all manner of seemingly unbeatable Pokemon … and winning of course.

You move from the enticing thoughts as you hear Omega whimper still caught in Natu’s Leer and move onto thoughts of this battle. You want to try to gain an upper hand by preventing Natu from blocking any of Potato’s attack and order a Foresight firstly but there’s a problem, Potato can’t move. Natu can however and bounces forward striking Potato in the stomach with a harsh Peck knocking Potato from his shock. The Sentret shakes off his nerves and does as you say and fires off a beam of red light that covers Natu allowing you a somewhat clearer view of the bird now it had a slight red glow to it. Potato digs deep down and tries to summon a Surf, but all he manages to do it go a deep shade of purple as he holds his breath. He can’t bring forth water with none around to draw from. Potato receives another Peck to his belly for his troubles and Potato gets a little mad. He leaps forward and with claws drawn back swipes at the tiny bird with his Scratch leaving small marks along its feathers. Well it doesn’t seem if that plan went too well but hey, it is your first battle.

Potato stared on in grim determination. He plotted fairly quickly; it wasn’t that complex a plan. He started to open his mouth, then looked down at Omega. The poor Sentret hadn’t wanted to be here, and before they had even had a chance to look around, he’d been attacked by an unfamiliar bird. And yet Omega still battled on. That was dedication. Or maybe just self-defense. Either way, the Sentret was battling when he did not want to.

“Alright Omega, let’s see if we can wrap this up," Potato said, trying to encourage the sentret. "I want you to curl up in defense. Then if Natu tries to attack you, uncurl and scratch him twice."

“Hopefully you won’t get hurt to much more…” said Potato more softly, to himself.

Last edited:
Just hang on, suffer well
Reaction score

allsystemsaredown ~ You were beginning to get annoyed now, and it had something to do with the young boy perpetually yelling at you, your Pokemon and his own. Clenching your fists together you try to calm your frazzled nerves resisting the urge to beat some sense and respect into this kid. A little perturbed by how out of character you were acting you take deep breaths to calm down. Unlike you the boy you faced you were unwilling to treat your Pokemon with such disrespect and callousness. It was plain to see that Torchlight was out of smoke and unlike the ignorant lad; you knew not to try that move again for a while. It doesn’t take long for you to come up with a new strategy, hoping that you can finish off this battle soon with a few well placed attacks. With his orders Torchlight turns to face Electrike who’s charging towards him with as much speed as it can muster. Torchlight’s eyes flash an eerie red once more as it Leers down Electrike and you can see hesitation in its eyes but it carries on anyway, its momentum carrying it forward more than anything. It barrels into your Cyndaquil knocking him off his feet taking a direct hit. Torchlight picks himself off wincing in pain at that hard attack and leaps at Electrike in a Tackle of his own. Both Pokemon stare each other down, both utterly tired from the fight and worn down from repeated attacks. The tension was thick as Pokemon stared down Pokemon and human stared down human, it felt like a showdown and everyone knows that only one comes out of those the winner. Electrike and Torchlight summon their last draws of energy and bolt towards one another. You hold in your breath as both Pokemon collide rolling into a mass of limbs before coming to a stop on the ground. Torchlight slowly makes his way to his feet stumbling a little, dizzy and thoroughly exhausted. Amazingly enough Electrike does the same, falling over his legs before steadying himself. They begin another stare down before Electrike sighs and passes out on the ground. Level up for Torchlight. Torchlight sits down smiling at his won fought victory. The boy’s jaw has hit the ground as he sees he’s lost the battle.

“I-I lost? We lost?” he asks bottom lip trembling as he falls to the ground and balls his eyes out. “How could we lose? I thought we were the bestest, me and Sparky are a good team.” He covers his head with his hands and sobs uncontrollably “It’s not fair. We were winning, they must have cheated somehow, now we can’t catch that Pidgey.” He says making it to his feet and walking over to Electrike. He picks it up and it rouses giving its trainer a guilty look. He glares at you and yells at you in frustration.

“You, you CHEATERS! We had that battle won. I-I-I’m gonna tell my mummy” he says running off into town.

You stare at him rolling your eyes at his behaviour; it seems that he hasn’t learnt a thing from your battle. You congratulate Torchlight on a well fought battle and cast a glance over to the Pidgey. It looks relieved to see the boy and his Electrike gone and it gives you a thankful look before it changes to one of concern. It was still injured and as it tried to fly its wings locked up and it fell to the ground … maybe you were going to finish it off, though you had saved it. It seemed conflicted. You certainly had a decision to make here.

The girl had a slight problem on her hands. She knew what to do. She was going to save the poor soul. But how was she going to do it? Then, all of a sudden, she had a headache. She heard a voice. It sounded as though it came from a child. "Help me... it hurts..." Yet another child's voice was heard. "Mommy...? Mommy! MOMMY!!!" A woman's voice this time. "Excuse me, have you seen my daughter? I need to find my daughter! I NEED to find my daughter..." A young child began crying, the same voice that was shouting his mother. An elderly person's began pleading "Save us... please..." The voices piled up, one after the next, each giving its own expression of despair, begging for salvation, until she finally came to, down on her knees, her hands on her forehead. She picked up the small bird, being very careful, as though she was trying to carry a bucket of hot water. She began searching for a place that would help heal the badly beaten birdie.

Better than YOU!
Reaction score

Music Box ~ ~ Upon seeing the new pokemon having slowly waddled its over to you and your Totodile you pull out your new Pokedex and decide to scan it for further information. Your Pokedex tells you that Cacnea can be found in such an arid and dry area as this desert and through storing water in its cells can survive quite a while here. It blinks up at you and smiles happy to see someone new, not at all concerned about the foreign equipment you carry. You squint as you search the horizon and see no other Pokemon, even after a few minutes of scrutiny; it seems to be alone here. Squirt stops spraying his cooling mist of water, his attention drawn to the stranger. Cacnea pouts and jumps up and down pointing at Squirt and giving you both a pleading look. Cacnea seems upset to have lost that little bit of refreshment and locks its eyes on yours silently begging you for some more.
After Squirt stopped spraying water, Tim noticed that the little cactus became upset and Tim came up with a plan. "Hmm, maybe this Cacnea knows about the rumored villages..." Tim thought as a smirk came across his face. While Tim was scheming, Squirt was getting ready to spray some more water for the Cacnea. "Wait!" Tim exclaimed right before Squirt shot more water. "Squirt, could have a word with you for a minute?", Tim asked as his Big Jaw partner happily came over,"I was thinking maybe Cacnea knows about the two villages, so I have a plan." As Tim whispered to Squirt, a wide grin came across both of their faces. The two turn to face Cacnea and Tim tells Cacnea that they will only spray more water if it will take them to one of the rumored villages in this desert. The wind begins to pick up and the sun shines strong as Tim and Squirt eagerly await the little Cacnea's answer.

Reaction score

empoleon dynamite ~
I’m very flattered you’ve read my adventures, you must have been bored XP

Brawly was suffering; the poison that ate away at his body bringing him great pain and you blamed yourself for it. You apologize to your Totodile who snorts at you as if saying that this wasn’t your fault, he knew what he was getting into when entering this battle with such a strong Pokemon. He kept his focus directly on his opponent who wasn’t looking too good either. Surprised you can’t help but feel proud of how determined your Pokemon and you smile deciding to let him continue, even if it is against your better judgment. Brawly gives you a forced grin, letting you know that he’ll be fine. You give what you hope to be the last orders for this battle, letting Brawly know that it is imperative that he dodges all attacks where possible. Not wanting to be hit with another poison attack Brawly is quick to agree. He breathes in deep and shoots out a strong gush of water that strikes the downed Beedrill pushing it even further along the ground. It let loose a low whine of pain as it flaps its clear wings feebly. Seeing his chance to finish the bee off, Brawly charges forward arms outstretched claws ready to strike. As he nears his target the bee gives a final assault, multiple purple spines flying towards Brawly in a Poison Sting attack. Brawly has no time to dodge and bracing himself charges right into the attack the spines striking his body, some sticking into his scales. With momentum driving him forward Brawly roars as he swipes his claws across Beedrill’s face before falling over next to it. You hold your breath as Beedrill falls back its eyes closed, out for the count. Level up for Brawly. Brawly picks himself up and hobbles over to you looking worn and pained, pulling out the spines stuck in his skin. He winces as the poison robs him of yet more health. Teddiursa crawls out of you arms and hugs Brawly, so happy to be rid of that menace. Brawly smiles at the tiny teddy and sits down to rest. You’ve won you’re first ever battle, and against a fully evolved Pokemon and all. But it was not over, Brawly was still poisoned and it wouldn’t be long now before he too fell, he was holding onto what little energy and health he had left, an antidote would be good right about now. Teddiursa seems deep in thought in a moment, a calmer demeanor exuded now the threat was removed. Suddenly it smiles and pulls on your leg pointing off into the forest. It limps off, still quite injured from its own battle and motions for you to follow it. You’ve not got long to heal Brawly, but Teddiursa seems intent on showing you something.
Wes smiled at Brawly, “Our first battle and we did it!” However, he could see that Brawly needed to go to a Pokémon center. ‘an antidote would be good right about now’, Rummaging through his bag Wes couldn’t find anything to relieve Brawly of his poison. He started chucking out useless items, ‘there must be something here!’ he continued with no luck. Wes sighed, “Brawly try and take a good rest, you’ll be better in no time”, Wes promised, hoping to find a Pecha Berry somewhere in the Forest. He then recalled Brawly. Clutching a Pokeball, he grinned at the Teddiursa, ‘I can’t wait to capture you, a mixture of cuteness and power is a deadly combination, we’re gunna make a great-‘. Suddenly Wes’ thoughts were interrupted, Teddiursa pulled on Wes’ leg pointing off into the forest. “What is it?” Wes asked, dropping his Pokeball back into his bag. Teddiursa started limping deeper of into the forest. Wes knew he had to follow it – maybe it knew how to help his Totodile. After such a fierce battle, Wes agreed to himself he would need protection, he flung one of his pokeballs in the air: “Come on out Fungi!” he yelled. The Shroomish emerged from the white light and dropped gracefully to the floor. Fungi let out a cheerful sound as he started scurrying around the forest floor, eating any dead leaves he could find. “Maybe you might be more suited to the forest”, Wes said to Fungi with a chuckle. He then continued towards Teddiursa with Fungi in tow.

Transition in transition
Reaction score
Silverton Ranges (Please reply in lightsteelblue)

Kasai ~ Your lack of healing supplies is worrying especially considering how hot this battle was getting, you figured you’d just have to see this through to the end and hope that Harumi would come out on top. You give her your battle orders as you fish around in your bag for something. Finding a pair of Blackglasses you got when you first started as a trainer you ponder on a distraction technique. Looking innocent and yelling out at something interesting off to the right of the guy you were facing you lobbed the Blackglasses as hard as you could. He lets his gaze fall off you for only a moment to see the glasses land not to far away before snorting in amusement. However you had had enough time to sneak a babiri berry to Swinub who sniffed at it before swallowing it whole. It sure was sour and it wrinkled its little face in shock but it didn’t seem to make it feel any better, well it was the thought that counted right. Annoyed by your behaviour the man ordered his mutt to attack only to find that it was sniffing the blackglasses in awe. It tried to put them on its snout wanting to see how cool it would look. Harumi took this moment to act and let loose a cute Growl which was hard for the ruffled birdie but she managed it well enough. Poochyena however was too engrossed in the dark-boosting item to notice. Harumi puffed up in annoyance before bum rushing the Poochyena striking it across the face with a well aimed Scratch. Poochyena howled in pain and stumbled backwards, the glasses falling off its face.

“What are you doing you stupid mutt, attack that chicken right now before I attack you,” the guy bellowed to his whimpering doggie. Harumi leapt forward and hit another Scratch that sliced along Poochyena’s side drawing blood. It howled painfully before half-leaping half-falling into a Tackle that knocked Harumi back on her butt. The trainer growled setting his steely glare on you, it seemed that you now had the upper hand as Poochyena was faring far worse than Harumi and this guy knew it. Swinub was looking more hopeful now; maybe you could really save it.

Sorry it took me so long.

I guess Babiri berries work only with steel-type moves, Kasai noted. She watched in amusement as the poochyena tried showing off her item, but managed to sneak a berry to the swinub, which had been looking a little worse for wear. Harumi wasn't looking too great, either, however. "Harumi! Come back!" Kasai called, holding out Harumi's Pokéball. "Phoebe, the rest is in your hands!"

Kasai looked to the wooper, blue and green in all her glory. "Phoebe, spray a water gun at the fickle dog!" Phoebe looked at Kasai, seeming a little distracted. Kasai had to point at the Poochyena, upon which point Phoebe ran up to him, ready for her first battle.

ANGELIC PWNZINATON, GO!!!
Reaction score
Silverton Ranges (Please reply in LightSteelBlue)
A snow-capped mountain range where many wild Pokémon reside. Many old mines litter the mountainside from the days when silver was heavily mined, but due to the often below zero temperatures, they were eventually abandoned. Rumor has it however, that there are still many valuable ores hidden within the mountains.
Mike shivered as he approached the mountains of the Silverton Ranges. Even with all the warm clothing he had on, it still felt below zero. In spite of it, he started to trek into the abandoned mining area. " Wait! It wouldn't be safe out here without a Pokemon....So come on out, Scorpio!" shouted Mike as he threw a Pokeball up into air, producing his Level 5 Gligar, Scorpio. "Gli, Gli!" Scorpio enthusiastically cried as he flew downwards and settled into his usual position on Mike's shoulders. "You know, Scorpio," said Mike, "you really should consider flying around instead of sitting on my nice blue jacket like that. It wouldn't kill you to get a little exercise for once." "Gli Gligar." responded Scorpio with a shrug as they journeyed into the mountains together.

Last edited:
A

Arc_Angel

empoleon dynamite ~ Overjoyed at your first success in battle you grin and yell happily but your mood turns more sombre when you see the state your Totodile is in. Setting down your bag you search for anything that could cure the poison infecting the crocodile’s body but come up empty. Sighing heavily you return Brawly to his Pokeball hoping that it would slow down the effects at least. Maybe there was something in this forest that could help you. Standing up you scan the surroundings for any sign of berries but only see green bushes, tall trees and the remnants of your battle. You feel sorrow at the thought of your Pokemon’s suffering but are brought back to reality by the little Teddiursa pulling at your trouser leg. It obviously wanting something and you hoped it was to be part of your team; it was a little fighter and would make a great addition. The Teddy however was not thinking along the same lines as you. It limped up into the undergrowth beckoning you to follow. You release your second Pokemon, a Shroomish named Fungi to accompany you, the little mushroom quite happy to be out in such an environment; it felt like home.

You follow the Teddy who was surprisingly fast considering it was injured and walked with a limp. It weaved in and out of the bushes taken you off the beaten path into the uncharted part of the forest. Suddenly you lose sight of Teddiursa and look around frantically to find it when Fungi who had wriggled through a bush pops out and grins calling you over. You push through the thick foliage to come to a small clearing with a single tree covered in pink berries. Teddiursa grinned at you from the foot of the tree and pointed at what were clearly multiple Pecha Berries, it had lead you straight to a cure for Brawly.

Pyschopath ~ You are not amused by Pachirisu’s actions and neither was your angered Sneasel. You angrily yell out the challenge and Pachirisu merely grins at you both, not worried by the two of you or the challenge you pose. This was really heated and the battle had yet to even begin! You give Freeze his commands, the dark feline clenching his claws, his teeth grit together in rage, that squirrel was going down, no one insulted him like that. Freeze with a command to Taunt his furry foe yells out a string of insults comparing Pachirisu’s mother to a Ursaring’s backside amongst other things. The squirrel nearly choked on the rest of its apple as it stared at Freeze in shock; did he just say what it though he said? It hissed in anger and balled its little hands up; oh you wanted a fight, now you had one. It leapt forward ready to attack picking up speed as it ran across the forest ground. Freeze braced himself, his claws outstretched ready to strike. Just as Pachirisu neared his eyes widened in surprise as it blasted forward in a show of extreme speed knocking him back along the ground with a zippy Quick Attack. The Pachirisu halted its movements grinning cockily at Freeze at its success. It began to run towards Freeze again seeming to go for the same attack. Freeze was ready this time however as he pulled his left fist back a light cyan energy surrounding it. Just before Pachirisu could tap into that speed again Freeze punched it right in its belly unleashing a powerful Ice Punch attack that threw Pachirisu up into the air before it landed on the floor with a thump. It got back to its feet swaying slightly from the attack but looking angry as ever. This was going to be one hot battle!

allsystemsaredown ~
I was majorly confused as to whether you were experiencing a memory or a psychic episode here so I had to improvise. I read your profile and got a little insight but it would be better to make it a little clearer for your updater next time.

You were ecstatic at the result of your battle despite how the young boy had reacted to his loss but your thoughts fall from the battle to the downed Pokemon before you. What to do with the little Pidgey? The decision seemed easy enough and you bend down to pick up the tiny bird that blinks at you trying to figure you out. As you make a move you’re overcome with a sharp headache as what seemed like a memory tore through you. It felt like your head was about to explode as you sank to the ground before your surroundings came rushing back into focus, the sounds surrounding you no longer muffled but in sharp clarity. Pidgey was looking up from the ground where you dropped it in concern and a little freaked out, it was wondering what the hell just happened. You smile apologetically at it before picking it back up tenderly, enough of that you needed to find somewhere to heal this Pokemon.

You move back into the village cradling the injured bird as passers-by looked at you with mixtures of sympathy and anger, they weren’t sure whether you were helping the Pokemon or had done the damage. Walking through streets with Torchlight hopping gingerly behind you search every shop for signs healing items, regenerations machines or indicators that they may be a Pokemon Centre. After walking for what felt like hours you begin to lose hope when a young woman with pink hair tied into two buns sat outside a nearby shop enjoying a sandwich gasped. She dropped her meal and ran over to you and looked at the injured Pokemon in your arms and by your feet.

“Whatever happened to these poor Pokemon?” she asked looking to you for an answer. Before you can explain she runs inside the shop and is gone a good few minutes before running back out and grabs your arm dragging you inside. Inside you can see that it looks like a Pharmacy with medicinal products for purchase lining the shelves. The young woman slid open a glass door and approached you.

“I have some healing equipment in the back here, if you come with me we’ll get your Pokemon all healed up.” She said pulling you through the door, she did seem to have a thing about yanking people around. As you entered the room the woman took the Pidgey from your arms and placed it under an old looking machine, it almost looked like a small MRI scanner as a blue light shone on the bird underneath and moved up and down slowly.

“This’ll get your Pidgey all healed up, it’s a lot slower than the new tech machines the Pokemon Centres use but I guarantee that Pidgey will feel like brand new all the same.” She said smiling at you. “I’m Harmony by the way and I run this Pharmacy. You must have been in some battle to have two Pokemon injured like this. What happened?” she enquired.

RaunchyFad ~
There is a little self-updating in there, more precisely you controlling Meowth’s actions. Try not to fall into the habit of it please, I’ll let it slide this once but be more careful in future.

Mmm, ‘1 kitty, 2 kitty, 3 kitty, 4’ you counted to yourself as the pack of Glameow surrounded you each of them with a sly smile on their lips. Rocky felt a little intimated at the large Puss before her, dwarfing her with its mass but after thinking over the situation she seemed to calm a little. She focused on the fat cat, narrowing her eyes and if she could she would have smiled at it. This could be fun. Looking over her shoulder she caught a glimpse of you assessing your situation carefully, the frightened Meowth clinging to your leg for dear life, its eyes shut tightly. She rolled her eyes thinking that sometimes like now for instance she’d be better off without you.

Not noticing your Seedot’s glance or her body language that pretty much stated ‘act harder fool’ you were pondering how it was possible for cats to have taken over Mediville. Tearing your eyes away from the mass of gleaming cat eyes you spot Rocky with a hard glare set upon you. You shrugged and wondered if this was anything like that film you had seen, well with cats in this example instead of birds. If the guys could escape in the movies then he would obviously be able to do the same. You approach your sassy Seedot with Meowth digging its claws into your legs for daring to move closer to the cause of its terror. You fall back and try to remove the terrified kitty from your leg and Rocky inwardly smiled, now was the time for action … naughty action! She walked slowly towards the Purugly before leaping up and kicking it right in the face and running off behind you and towards the entrance to the alley. The Purugly screeched loudly and before Rocky could reach the corner 3 Glameow leapt down and hissed at her, one daring to take a swipe at her for daring to insult their leader. Rocky stumbled back and winced at the scratch marring her face. The Purugly smirked evilly before settings it eyes on you. You notice the tension in the air thicken and look up to see a large cat charging towards you. Meowth spots its movement first and squeals leaping off you leg and huddles next to Rocky. Before you have time to think the Purugly rams into you with a great deal of force slamming you into the wall knocking the breath out of your now bruised chest. It seemed that if Rocky was going to play dirty then this cat was more than ready to accommodate her, oh and it wasn’t going to let you go that easily.

Concore ~ Sitting down you’re drawn to the young girl sat next to you silently sobbing over the loss of something called Crystal. She hasn’t noticed your presence yet and Spector is in his own world splashing about in the fountain happily cooling off. You get up off your seat and kneel down in front of Caitlin and she stops crying to look up at you rubbing her brown eyes clear of tears. You ask her to tell you about Crystal and she tilts her head inquisitively still hiccupping every now and then as a stray tear falls from her eyes. You explain that you overheard her asking the boy if he had seen her and saw her upset and wanted to help. She fished about in her pocket and after a few second retrieved a photograph handing it to you. Within the picture is her dressed in yellow dungarees holding a small blue Wynaut close to her chest; both Pokemon and child look so happy to just be with one-another. It’s clear to see why she kept such a photo.

“Crystal is my Wynaut. She was my first Pokemon, she’s my only Pokemon. I found an egg beneath the large oak tree just outside the town and took it home with me. After a while Crystal hatched and we’ve been together forever. She’s my best friend but … but ….” She says as emotions overcome her again and she cries a little more.

“She’s gone. I woke up this morning and she wasn’t in her bed next to mine. I thought maybe she had gotten up early for breakfast but Daddy say’s he hadn’t seen her. I’ve been looking for her all morning and can’t find her anywhere. Daddy’s at work and can’t help me look. It’s not like her to just run off; she’s really shy around strangers. Maybe … maybe she doesn’t want to be my friend anymore…” Caitlin finished her wide eyes full of sorrow. You assure her that wouldn’t be the case since they had grown up together. You could tell from the photo that they were close. You ask if she’s searched everywhere and Caitlin nods before looking a little worried.

“Well there is one place I haven’t looked but daddy says kids shouldn’t go there and Crystal wouldn’t go somewhere so scary,” she said biting her lip. “At the end of town there is this really long street that’s always dark. Daddy says bad people and bad Pokemon live there everyone knows to keep away. I haven’t looked there because I was scared but …” she says looking to you with hope. “You’re a grown up, you wouldn’t be scared of a dark street. Would you go there with me? You could keep me safe with your Pokemon,” she said looking around for a Pokemon that might be yours.

Furret ~ You focus on the small Natu, determination lining your features; you weren’t about to let this small bird win the fight. You tear your gaze away to look at Omega who was still quivering a little but trying to put up a brave front. You wished you’d had more chance to get acquainted to your surroundings before you were attacked, maybe then Omega would feel a little better about being in a Graveyard. Giving your small Sentret encouragement in the hope of boosting his confidence and it seemed to work a little as he nodded to you giving you a determined look. With his orders clear Omega curls up into a ball increasing his defence and it made him feel a little better and more protected. Natu tilted its head as if contemplating what to make of the ball of fur. Making a decision its eyes glowed a deep indigo before bolts of the same colour energy shot out of them arcing towards Omega and hitting him with a bang. You worriedly bite you lip as you wait to see what had happened to your Pokemon. Once the energy had faded you could see Omega still curled up clinging onto his tail for dear life. The Nightshade hadn’t done too much damage to the Normal type Pokemon but it had spooked him. Natu bounced forward and struck Omega with a hard Peck to his curled up form causing yet more damage but with his increased defence it wasn’t too much. Willing himself to attack Omega quickly uncurled and with his eyes closed threw a wild Scratch attack hoping that he hit his target. Hearing a small painful chirp he opened his eyes to see Natu stumble back in pain, the attack having grazed its side. Now a little more confident Omega lashed out with a second Scratch hitting Natu across the face this time. Natu fell back further. It opened its eyes revealing a pained but respectful look in its eyes. Omega seemed to be gaining more confidence the further this battle progressed and Natu seemed almost pleased to be facing him like this.

Music Box ~ ~ Cacnea looked up at you holding out its arms hoping for a cooling spray. You beckon your Totodile over to have a word in private and Cacnea tries to eavesdrop on your conversation. You discuss a plan, hopefully if this cactus was that desperate for a drink and if it knew where one of these fabled villages lay it would lead you to one. Squirt seemed to agree and grinned happy to share his water if it would lead you both to your destination. You face Cacnea who tries to look innocent shuffling its feet in the sand. You tell it that you will share some water only if it will take you to one of the rumoured villages in this desert. Cacnea seemed a little confused and waited for you to explain what you meant. You try to describe what a village is with hand shapes and drawing pictures in the sand whilst Cacnea looked on intently. At times you could swear that it was grinning at your humorous attempts at an explanation. After a few minutes it seems to get a knowing look in its eye and it nods its head before scurrying off, indicating that you should follow it.

You trudge through the sands for a few hours getting hotter with every minute that passed. Squirt was feeling the heat too but at least he could cool himself off when he pleased. Cacnea seemed happy enough bouncing along swinging its arms too and fro. After what felt like your 3rd straight hour of walking Cacnea stopped and pointed to a shape in the distance. It looked like a collection of houses and you can’t help but feel excited. Cacnea bounds off and you hurry to catch up with it. Running through the hot sands you come to a stop outside the ‘village’ only to be totally disappointed to find it in ruins. Most of the houses were nothing more than a few stones and there were some strange broken statues in the middle of the ‘village’. If it had been one of the rumoured villages its inhabitants died a long time ago. Cacnea seemed extremely pleased with its results and held its arms outstretched waiting for a spray of delicious cold water.

Artifical Dragon ~ Oh how cruel was the world right now, to offer you salvation then at the last moment steal it away. Spitting sand from your mouth your gaze reaches the mass of blue above you, its focal point the blinding orange orb that was causing your discomfort. Disappointment crippled you and sighed in defeat before you hear a light laughter. Looking up you scan your surroundings for the source of the noise. Two lights appeared followed by an outline of a form before it disappeared with another giggle. Whatever that Pokemon was it seemed to enjoy your predicament and you find anger burning in your chest making it feel tight as you breathed in harsh gasps. How dare it make a fool of you! Picking yourself up, eyes squinted in anger you feel your stomach rumble and sigh bitterly, just to add to the fun you’re hungry too; wonderful! You spin around searching for the Pokemon you saw not too long ago hoping to exact some form of revenge knowing that it would instantly make you feel better. Igneous was watching you with slight amusement hidden behind innocent eyes; as you drag yourself off in the desert the Cyndaquil following you wanting to get another glimpse of this mysterious Pokemon.

As you trudged on you tried to figure out what kind of Pokemon it could be. The two lights reminded you of the antennae of a Chinchou, but honestly how could a water Pokemon survive in conditions like this? The thought of water hit you again and you sighed wanting so very much to feel its cool touch and greedily drink in its replenishing form. Stuck in your own mind again Igneous rolled his eyes and began to roll up into a ball speeding in front of you. A startled yell pulled you from your thoughts as you saw Igneous trapped in a cyclone of sand. You run to him as best you can with your exhaustion only to be thrown back by the winds. As the sands die down you see a lump of sand wriggling furiously. Igneous pops his head out looking confused and mildly annoyed. Another giggle sounded out and right next to Igneous the Pokemon appeared again but this time you could see its whole form. It looked like a sandy coloured doll with red markings on its body. Through the slits of its eyes pink lights flashed and it laughed loudly very pleased with its new game. This Baltoy was the one causing all the mischief here and yet again it seems very pleased with itself. It spun around as if dancing and began to fade away again…

Ancient Tomb (Please reply in gold)

Fishyfool ~ Looking at the riddle you scratch your head and search for the answers. It was a strange riddle indeed but reading it through you felt that you had the answer. Volcape stared intently at you hoping that you understood exactly what it all meant because he sure as hell didn’t. A light flicked on in your mind and you grinned down at your monkey who grinned back, you had the answer, well what you thought was the answer. Sticking your finger into the warm sand you begin to write and shortly after you have written the word ‘SOUND’. You step back and wait to see what will happen. You see your word disappear into the sand to be replaced by a large ‘X’ … that can’t be good! You feel the ground shake and Volcape losing his cool yells out in shock leaping up onto your shoulder. The hard stable ground beneath you began to transform into thick sand and you feel yourself sinking into it. Panicking you look around to see that the way you came in was no longer there and every part of the ground was now sand. You feel your feet sink down and frantically try to pull yourself out. Volcape wrenched on your neck and you shout at him to stop before you realise he’s trying to grab your attention. Looking back up to the board of sand on the wall you can see a message written there.

“ONE MORE CHANCE. THE CORRECT ANSWER WILL OPEN THE DOOR. THE SAND WILL SWALLOW YOU WHOLE IF YOU FAIL.”

You better get it right this time or your time as a trainer would have been a very short one.

(If you’re really struggling for the answer PM me and I’ll give you a hint)

Kasai ~ You chuckled to yourself as the Pooch attempted to stick the glasses on its snout hoping to look cool in its fight but winced when Harumi stumbled over to you feeling the effects of yet another Tackle attack. Pulling out her Pokeball you returned her spotting the angry look in her eyes as you do so. You’d have to make it up to her later. Pulling off another Pokeball from your bag you send out another Pokemon, a small Wooper with green markings on its body. You hoped that Phoebe would finish the doggie off for you and instructed her to attack. You had to point her in the right direction and turn her around when she tried to attack behind you but spotting the Poochyena who was recovering on the ground she sends out a jet of water, the Water Gun striking the mutt hard and slamming it back into the ground. It tries to get up but now thoroughly wet and cold it collapsed, KO’ed from battle. Phoebe blinked and looked to you to see if that was a good thing or not. The trainer growled at you before returning his Pokemon to its ball.

“Stupid dog, you’ll pay for you incompetence later,” he muttered to the Pokeball, evil intentions written across his face.
“Well you managed to beat my one Pokemon with your two, well done you must be so proud,” she said sneering at you. “I suppose you’re going to take this Swinub now,” he said grinning his hand reaching down to the shotgun at his waist and you feel your breath catch in your throat. He grins and takes the gun moving as if to take aim before he hears a faint noise in the distance. Looking alarmed he dropped his gun to his side and ran off into the distance and around the corner of the path. You blink in confusion wondering what could have scared him off like that when you hear the sound yourself. It was a loud rumbling coming from behind you. Turning around you could see a large rock snake headed towards you. Your eyes grow wide as the Onix approaches and you wonder if you’re going to get squished right here and now. Just as it nears you it comes to a stop give out a large roar that shook the mountains. A large man in his early thirties half jumped half fell off the rock creature before walking over to you.

“I heard a commotion over here and came to investigate. I’m a Pokemon Ranger in these parts” he said beaming proudly. His eyes caught sight of the Swinub caught in the trap and he gasped before fixing you with a steely gaze.

“What’s going on here, are you a hunter? We’ll have no hunters here. I’ll have to bring you in. How could you be so cruel to an innocent creature,” he said with disgust. Uh oh, it appears that he’s gotten the wrong end of the stick here.

Lemon~Lime ~ What a wonderful choice for a vacation! Oh you’re not on holiday, well then. You set foot at the Silverton Ranges, a set of beautiful yet dangerous snow-topped mountain range ready for your first ever adventure as a trainer. It was frigid outside and you pull your jacket tighter around you to keep out the cold. It seemed a strange place to want to explore but there were supposed to be lots of Pokemon lurking in and about the mountains and that was enough to lure you here. As you walk along a flat part of the mountainside you decide to share the experience with your Pokemon and call him from his ball. Your Gligar flies up and out stretching his wings before settling down on your shoulder. You admonish him for not exercising more and Scorpio as he was named merely shrugged, quite happy to rest on your shoulder and enjoy the trek from there.

You begin to think over all the different types of Pokemon that could possibly lurk here in the mountains, ice types, rock types maybe even some stronger flying types. Not paying attention to where you going as you daydream of a strong team by your side you trip over a rock jutting out from the ground and fall over sliding down one side of a sharp hill. As you reach the bottom you pick yourself up and brush off the dirt from your clothing. Fortunately you hadn’t hurt anything in your accident and Scorpio had chosen then as a great moment to take your advice and fly a little. He swept down and sat back on you shoulder smiling at you. You sigh but are thankful to be okay and glad that no-one was around to see that. You make to move again when you spot a small opening in the mountain to your left. It’s obscured by dirt and wooden boards but after falling you knocked some of them off revealing an entrance to a mine. You could adventure down there or carry on along the mountain path.

Reaction score
Artifical Dragon ~ Oh how cruel was the world right now, to offer you salvation then at the last moment steal it away. Spitting sand from your mouth your gaze reaches the mass of blue above you, its focal point the blinding orange orb that was causing your discomfort. Disappointment crippled you and sighed in defeat before you hear a light laughter. Looking up you scan your surroundings for the source of the noise. Two lights appeared followed by an outline of a form before it disappeared with another giggle. Whatever that Pokemon was it seemed to enjoy your predicament and you find anger burning in your chest making it feel tight as you breathed in harsh gasps. How dare it make a fool of you! Picking yourself up, eyes squinted in anger you feel your stomach rumble and sigh bitterly, just to add to the fun you’re hungry too; wonderful! You spin around searching for the Pokemon you saw not too long ago hoping to exact some form of revenge knowing that it would instantly make you feel better. Igneous was watching you with slight amusement hidden behind innocent eyes; as you drag yourself off in the desert the Cyndaquil following you wanting to get another glimpse of this mysterious Pokemon.

As you trudged on you tried to figure out what kind of Pokemon it could be. The two lights reminded you of the antennae of a Chinchou, but honestly how could a water Pokemon survive in conditions like this? The thought of water hit you again and you sighed wanting so very much to feel its cool touch and greedily drink in its replenishing form. Stuck in your own mind again Igneous rolled his eyes and began to roll up into a ball speeding in front of you. A startled yell pulled you from your thoughts as you saw Igneous trapped in a cyclone of sand. You run to him as best you can with your exhaustion only to be thrown back by the winds. As the sands die down you see a lump of sand wriggling furiously. Igneous pops his head out looking confused and mildly annoyed. Another giggle sounded out and right next to Igneous the Pokemon appeared again but this time you could see its whole form. It looked like a sandy coloured doll with red markings on its body. Through the slits of its eyes pink lights flashed and it laughed loudly very pleased with its new game. This Baltoy was the one causing all the mischief here and yet again it seems very pleased with itself. It spun around as if dancing and began to fade away again…
"So it was a Baltoy. Damn," Alina said out loud. Igenous looked insulted as he wiggled his way out of the sand. Even though she knew that it couldn't be a water type she was still disappointed. Even more disappointing was that it was a ground type, and her Cyndaquil might have a hard time with it. Igneous, though, looked almost as angry as Alina. He didn't appreciate being laughed at either, and bounced through the sand to go after the Baltoy. Alina sighed... This Baltoy has caused more trouble than it's worth. She plopped down on the sand, completely exhausted. She thought she felt a slight breeze as she looked around, forgetting her troubles for a moment. Despite being dry and harsh this place wasn't that bad. Unlike a city it was dead silent... desolate. It was a place she could do what she wanted and not be disturbed by anybody. For the first time today she really began to appreciate the desert. Now if only she was better prepared...

The small fire mouse squeaked which brought her back to reality. Igneous was looking back at her as if to say "C'mon, hurry up, it's getting away!" She wanted to rest after dragging herself through the sand, but her Cyndaquil was going to leave without her if she didn't come along. She figured the Baltoy was just going to come back and torment her some more if she didn't do anything about it. After all, she and her Cyndaquil were probably the most amusement it has had in ages. Giving another sigh she grudgingly dragged herself through the sand again. Alina then thought about the villages and thought that perhaps the Baltoy knew about it... but asking this Baltoy about the villages seemed stupid, as it would just create another illusion to put down her spirits again. "I'll probably feel better after this," she said to herself. When she caught up to her Cyndaquil she said to him "When we catch up to that Baltoy I want you to use a Smokescreen on it and Tackle it a couple times while its vision is impaired." Igneous squeaked happily and bounced alongside Alina, the sun still high in the sky.

I think I have fleas.
Reaction score

RaunchyFad ~
There is a little self-updating in there, more precisely you controlling Meowth’s actions. Try not to fall into the habit of it please, I’ll let it slide this once but be more careful in future.

Mmm, ‘1 kitty, 2 kitty, 3 kitty, 4’ you counted to yourself as the pack of Glameow surrounded you each of them with a sly smile on their lips. Rocky felt a little intimated at the large Puss before her, dwarfing her with its mass but after thinking over the situation she seemed to calm a little. She focused on the fat cat, narrowing her eyes and if she could she would have smiled at it. This could be fun. Looking over her shoulder she caught a glimpse of you assessing your situation carefully, the frightened Meowth clinging to your leg for dear life, its eyes shut tightly. She rolled her eyes thinking that sometimes like now for instance she’d be better off without you.

Not noticing your Seedot’s glance or her body language that pretty much stated ‘act harder fool’ you were pondering how it was possible for cats to have taken over Mediville. Tearing your eyes away from the mass of gleaming cat eyes you spot Rocky with a hard glare set upon you. You shrugged and wondered if this was anything like that film you had seen, well with cats in this example instead of birds. If the guys could escape in the movies then he would obviously be able to do the same. You approach your sassy Seedot with Meowth digging its claws into your legs for daring to move closer to the cause of its terror. You fall back and try to remove the terrified kitty from your leg and Rocky inwardly smiled, now was the time for action … naughty action! She walked slowly towards the Purugly before leaping up and kicking it right in the face and running off behind you and towards the entrance to the alley. The Purugly screeched loudly and before Rocky could reach the corner 3 Glameow leapt down and hissed at her, one daring to take a swipe at her for daring to insult their leader. Rocky stumbled back and winced at the scratch marring her face. The Purugly smirked evilly before settings it eyes on you. You notice the tension in the air thicken and look up to see a large cat charging towards you. Meowth spots its movement first and squeals leaping off you leg and huddles next to Rocky. Before you have time to think the Purugly rams into you with a great deal of force slamming you into the wall knocking the breath out of your now bruised chest. It seemed that if Rocky was going to play dirty then this cat was more than ready to accommodate her, oh and it wasn’t going to let you go that easily.
OOC: Oh no! I had a feeling I had done it, too. Hopefully I won't mess it up again, but it's certainly an easy thing to do.

“What are you doing!?” Paul yelled at the massive feline after it had bruised his ribs and knocked him to the ground. He curled into a fetal position and peered towards Rocky, who obviously hadn’t been thinking about the soft, now marred membrane around her eyes. “Aw, yeah, cool man, you’re dumb.”
Rocky squinted. She didn’t think she was dumb, of course, she thought she was hilarious. A little scratch on the face wasn’t going to ruin her hazardous folly. She stomped on the ground to get Paul’s attention. Was this finally her chance to partake in a pokémon battle alongside a macho trainer who could guide her to do all the right moves? Probably not, but she could always hint at it.
Thankfully Paul got the hint as he fearfully inched away from the colossal alley cat. “Quit biding your time, Rocky!” Rocky’s eyes widened. It was a little vague, but it could have been a battle command. “Quit biding your time! Harden, leech seeds, what can you do for me, man!?” There was no mistaking it now, they were battle commands! Rocky tensed up in excitement, smiled at the nervous meowth beside her, and prepared to attack her gargantuan feline adversary.

Better than YOU!
Reaction score

Music Box ~ ~ Cacnea looked up at you holding out its arms hoping for a cooling spray. You beckon your Totodile over to have a word in private and Cacnea tries to eavesdrop on your conversation. You discuss a plan, hopefully if this cactus was that desperate for a drink and if it knew where one of these fabled villages lay it would lead you to one. Squirt seemed to agree and grinned happy to share his water if it would lead you both to your destination. You face Cacnea who tries to look innocent shuffling its feet in the sand. You tell it that you will share some water only if it will take you to one of the rumoured villages in this desert. Cacnea seemed a little confused and waited for you to explain what you meant. You try to describe what a village is with hand shapes and drawing pictures in the sand whilst Cacnea looked on intently. At times you could swear that it was grinning at your humorous attempts at an explanation. After a few minutes it seems to get a knowing look in its eye and it nods its head before scurrying off, indicating that you should follow it.

You trudge through the sands for a few hours getting hotter with every minute that passed. Squirt was feeling the heat too but at least he could cool himself off when he pleased. Cacnea seemed happy enough bouncing along swinging its arms too and fro. After what felt like your 3rd straight hour of walking Cacnea stopped and pointed to a shape in the distance. It looked like a collection of houses and you can’t help but feel excited. Cacnea bounds off and you hurry to catch up with it. Running through the hot sands you come to a stop outside the ‘village’ only to be totally disappointed to find it in ruins. Most of the houses were nothing more than a few stones and there were some strange broken statues in the middle of the ‘village’. If it had been one of the rumoured villages its inhabitants died a long time ago. Cacnea seemed extremely pleased with its results and held its arms outstretched waiting for a spray of delicious cold water.
"I- Is this really it!? It can't be!", Tim said in disbelief. After a moments pause, Tim looked down at the little Cacnea to see it wanting water. "Well, a deals a deal..." Tim thought to himself. "Squirt, go ahead." Totodile began to spray a large amount of water in the air for their cactus friend. While the pokemon enjoyed the water, Tim just sat, holding on to his legs while staring at the wasteland of a village. "There must be SOMETHING I'm not seeing... this could be a wild goose chase. Could it?" Shortly after Tim completed his thought, his stomach grumbled. *GRUMBLE* *Sweat Drop* "He he, I guess it's lunch time.", Tim said to himself,"After lunch I think we should look for anything here..." he thought to himself, "Well, at the very least I'm glad to have made a new friend in Cacnea..." Then he got up and walked over to the pokemon to ask if anyone else was hungry.

Last edited:
Where the miis are at.
Reaction score

Pyschopath ~ You are not amused by Pachirisu’s actions and neither was your angered Sneasel. You angrily yell out the challenge and Pachirisu merely grins at you both, not worried by the two of you or the challenge you pose. This was really heated and the battle had yet to even begin! You give Freeze his commands, the dark feline clenching his claws, his teeth grit together in rage, that squirrel was going down, no one insulted him like that. Freeze with a command to Taunt his furry foe yells out a string of insults comparing Pachirisu’s mother to a Ursaring’s backside amongst other things. The squirrel nearly choked on the rest of its apple as it stared at Freeze in shock; did he just say what it though he said? It hissed in anger and balled its little hands up; oh you wanted a fight, now you had one. It leapt forward ready to attack picking up speed as it ran across the forest ground. Freeze braced himself, his claws outstretched ready to strike. Just as Pachirisu neared his eyes widened in surprise as it blasted forward in a show of extreme speed knocking him back along the ground with a zippy Quick Attack. The Pachirisu halted its movements grinning cockily at Freeze at its success. It began to run towards Freeze again seeming to go for the same attack. Freeze was ready this time however as he pulled his left fist back a light cyan energy surrounding it. Just before Pachirisu could tap into that speed again Freeze punched it right in its belly unleashing a powerful Ice Punch attack that threw Pachirisu up into the air before it landed on the floor with a thump. It got back to its feet swaying slightly from the attack but looking angry as ever. This was going to be one hot battle!
Okay Freeze, now that you two are in close proximity I can check that son of a.... um.... squirrel. Here's the 'dex: "Pachirisu. The Electric Squirrel Pokemon. When a Pachirisu sheds its fur it shapes them into furballs which it wraps around food, hiding them. If a human or another Pokémon tries to take the food, they will protect it." "So thats why it attacked us. Freeze, if we defeat it we might find food around here! Let me check its moves: by Level 5 it will know Bide, Growl and Quick attack, which it just hit you with."

"What I want you to do is to jump from side to side so that it is harder for its quick attack to hit you, then Leer at it. Quickly after that Ice Punch it, then Scratch. This will be an easy win, won't it Freeze?"

(OoC: I got the Pachi info from Bulbapedia, so I could put an angle into it. Also can there be a 2-on-1 battle?)

Last edited:
ANGELIC PWNZINATON, GO!!!
Reaction score

Silverton Ranges (Please reply in lightsteelblue

Lemon~Lime ~ What a wonderful choice for a vacation! Oh you’re not on holiday, well then. You set foot at the Silverton Ranges, a set of beautiful yet dangerous snow-topped mountain range ready for your first ever adventure as a trainer. It was frigid outside and you pull your jacket tighter around you to keep out the cold. It seemed a strange place to want to explore but there were supposed to be lots of Pokemon lurking in and about the mountains and that was enough to lure you here. As you walk along a flat part of the mountainside you decide to share the experience with your Pokemon and call him from his ball. Your Gligar flies up and out stretching his wings before settling down on your shoulder. You admonish him for not exercising more and Scorpio as he was named merely shrugged, quite happy to rest on your shoulder and enjoy the trek from there.

You begin to think over all the different types of Pokemon that could possibly lurk here in the mountains, ice types, rock types maybe even some stronger flying types. Not paying attention to where you going as you daydream of a strong team by your side you trip over a rock jutting out from the ground and fall over sliding down one side of a sharp hill. As you reach the bottom you pick yourself up and brush off the dirt from your clothing. Fortunately you hadn’t hurt anything in your accident and Scorpio had chosen then as a great moment to take your advice and fly a little. He swept down and sat back on you shoulder smiling at you. You sigh but are thankful to be okay and glad that no-one was around to see that. You make to move again when you spot a small opening in the mountain to your left. It’s obscured by dirt and wooden boards but after falling you knocked some of them off revealing an entrance to a mine. You could adventure down there or carry on along the mountain path.
OOC: Thanks for being my updator. :) As Mike and Scorpio continued walking together, Mike thought about all the strong Pokemon he could encounter while here in the Silverton Ranges and what great additions they would make to his team. He actually started murmuring something along the lines of "Yeah, that's the way, go get 'em!" as he walked along the path. Suddenly, while Mike's imaginary Golem was beating the stuffing out of an imaginary Pidgeot, the ground seemed to drop from underneath his feet as he tumbled headfirst down a steep hill, courtesy of a rock sticking out from the ground. “Oh, so now you want to take my advice, huh?” said Mike to the now-flying Scorpio as he landed on Mike’s shoulders. “Hmm…let’s see…everything looks fine…nothing’s gone…Looks like we can continue!” said Mike as he took inventory and brushed off the dirt from his fall. He was about to step forward when he caught an opening in a mountain to his left out of the corner of his eye. “Huh? What’s this?” said Mike as he cautiously stepped towards the hole in the mountainside. “Maybe this used to be a mine of some sort. It looks like I knocked off some of the boards and dirt when I fell.” Scorpio eyed the cave fearfully. “C’mon, Scorpio, let’s go!” said Mike as he ran into the cave’s entrance. Scorpio simply jumped off Mike’s shoulders and hovered nervously around the cave’s entrance. Mike sighed. “Scorpio, I know you’re really afraid of caves, but think of all the valuable ores we could find! Think of the adventures we could have! Think of the cool Pokemon I could catch!” Scorpio stayed put outside the entrance with a frown on his face. “Okay, fine. You know what? You can just stay outside and watch for Abomasnow.” Said Mike, a smug grin forming on his face. “Because, you know there are, like, 500 of those things per square mile here! Oh, man, we’d better hope one of those things don’t come along! Because if one did, it’d be all like, ‘GRARR GRARR GRARR, MEGA DRAIN!’ and it’d slowly and painfully rip your life force out of you, and then, to finsh you off, it’d be all like, ‘ROAR ROAR ROAR, BLIZZARD!’ and you would just lie there bleeding, and bleeding more, and bleeding even more, and…and…aww, man….” Scorpio immediately jumped up onto the back of Mike’s head, holding on tight and sweating like a pig, even at the below zero temperatures. Mike congratulated himself on his acting as they walked into the abandoned mine together.

Transition in transition
Reaction score

Kasai ~ You chuckled to yourself as the Pooch attempted to stick the glasses on its snout hoping to look cool in its fight but winced when Harumi stumbled over to you feeling the effects of yet another Tackle attack. Pulling out her Pokeball you returned her spotting the angry look in her eyes as you do so. You’d have to make it up to her later. Pulling off another Pokeball from your bag you send out another Pokemon, a small Wooper with green markings on its body. You hoped that Phoebe would finish the doggie off for you and instructed her to attack. You had to point her in the right direction and turn her around when she tried to attack behind you but spotting the Poochyena who was recovering on the ground she sends out a jet of water, the Water Gun striking the mutt hard and slamming it back into the ground. It tries to get up but now thoroughly wet and cold it collapsed, KO’ed from battle. Phoebe blinked and looked to you to see if that was a good thing or not. The trainer growled at you before returning his Pokemon to its ball.

“Stupid dog, you’ll pay for you incompetence later,” he muttered to the Pokeball, evil intentions written across his face.
“Well you managed to beat my one Pokemon with your two, well done you must be so proud,” she said sneering at you. “I suppose you’re going to take this Swinub now,” he said grinning his hand reaching down to the shotgun at his waist and you feel your breath catch in your throat. He grins and takes the gun moving as if to take aim before he hears a faint noise in the distance. Looking alarmed he dropped his gun to his side and ran off into the distance and around the corner of the path. You blink in confusion wondering what could have scared him off like that when you hear the sound yourself. It was a loud rumbling coming from behind you. Turning around you could see a large rock snake headed towards you. Your eyes grow wide as the Onix approaches and you wonder if you’re going to get squished right here and now. Just as it nears you it comes to a stop give out a large roar that shook the mountains. A large man in his early thirties half jumped half fell off the rock creature before walking over to you.

“I heard a commotion over here and came to investigate. I’m a Pokemon Ranger in these parts” he said beaming proudly. His eyes caught sight of the Swinub caught in the trap and he gasped before fixing you with a steely gaze.

“What’s going on here, are you a hunter? We’ll have no hunters here. I’ll have to bring you in. How could you be so cruel to an innocent creature,” he said with disgust. Uh oh, it appears that he’s gotten the wrong end of the stick here.
I'm sorry if this is too short. I've been very busy lately and have a relative visiting. I also have language homework. I'll edit more in if I can.

"I- well- what?" Kasai stammered, unable to grasp what happened. "I was just about to try and free it." Kasai looked desperately around herself, thinking the ranger wouldn't believe her. "How could someone my age be a hunter?" Kasai asked in panic. Suddenly, she came to realization of something that might help her. Kasai looked to the ground. "I wasn't alone. Can't you see footprints leading away?" Kasai replied. She prayed that this was the right response. Phoebe looked at the ranger in hope.

Just hang on, suffer well
Reaction score

allsystemsaredown ~
I was majorly confused as to whether you were experiencing a memory or a psychic episode here so I had to improvise. I read your profile and got a little insight but it would be better to make it a little clearer for your updater next time.

You were ecstatic at the result of your battle despite how the young boy had reacted to his loss but your thoughts fall from the battle to the downed Pokemon before you. What to do with the little Pidgey? The decision seemed easy enough and you bend down to pick up the tiny bird that blinks at you trying to figure you out. As you make a move you’re overcome with a sharp headache as what seemed like a memory tore through you. It felt like your head was about to explode as you sank to the ground before your surroundings came rushing back into focus, the sounds surrounding you no longer muffled but in sharp clarity. Pidgey was looking up from the ground where you dropped it in concern and a little freaked out, it was wondering what the hell just happened. You smile apologetically at it before picking it back up tenderly, enough of that you needed to find somewhere to heal this Pokemon.

You move back into the village cradling the injured bird as passers-by looked at you with mixtures of sympathy and anger, they weren’t sure whether you were helping the Pokemon or had done the damage. Walking through streets with Torchlight hopping gingerly behind you search every shop for signs healing items, regenerations machines or indicators that they may be a Pokemon Centre. After walking for what felt like hours you begin to lose hope when a young woman with pink hair tied into two buns sat outside a nearby shop enjoying a sandwich gasped. She dropped her meal and ran over to you and looked at the injured Pokemon in your arms and by your feet.

“Whatever happened to these poor Pokemon?” she asked looking to you for an answer. Before you can explain she runs inside the shop and is gone a good few minutes before running back out and grabs your arm dragging you inside. Inside you can see that it looks like a Pharmacy with medicinal products for purchase lining the shelves. The young woman slid open a glass door and approached you.

“I have some healing equipment in the back here, if you come with me we’ll get your Pokemon all healed up.” She said pulling you through the door, she did seem to have a thing about yanking people around. As you entered the room the woman took the Pidgey from your arms and placed it under an old looking machine, it almost looked like a small MRI scanner as a blue light shone on the bird underneath and moved up and down slowly.

“This’ll get your Pidgey all healed up, it’s a lot slower than the new tech machines the Pokemon Centres use but I guarantee that Pidgey will feel like brand new all the same.” She said smiling at you. “I’m Harmony by the way and I run this Pharmacy. You must have been in some battle to have two Pokemon injured like this. What happened?” she enquired.

Hey, after this adventure, could I switch locations to the Ancient Tomb?

The girl decided to tell her what was up. "I saw this 4-year old almost kill the Pidgey, then, for some reason he turned to me as if I was envious or something. I would have reasoned, but Torchlight" she said, scratching the flaming hedgehog on the back, "lit up like a haystack in Hades and wanted a fight. The whole ordeal dragged on until the Electrike pretty much passed out. The kid was steamed. The bird was far too damaged to leave on its own, so I decided I'd take matters into my own hands. The bird couldn't even fly back, it was so beat up... Thank you for taking care of the bird."

Reaction score

empoleon dynamite ~ Overjoyed at your first success in battle you grin and yell happily but your mood turns more sombre when you see the state your Totodile is in. Setting down your bag you search for anything that could cure the poison infecting the crocodile’s body but come up empty. Sighing heavily you return Brawly to his Pokeball hoping that it would slow down the effects at least. Maybe there was something in this forest that could help you. Standing up you scan the surroundings for any sign of berries but only see green bushes, tall trees and the remnants of your battle. You feel sorrow at the thought of your Pokemon’s suffering but are brought back to reality by the little Teddiursa pulling at your trouser leg. It obviously wanting something and you hoped it was to be part of your team; it was a little fighter and would make a great addition. The Teddy however was not thinking along the same lines as you. It limped up into the undergrowth beckoning you to follow. You release your second Pokemon, a Shroomish named Fungi to accompany you, the little mushroom quite happy to be out in such an environment; it felt like home.

You follow the Teddy who was surprisingly fast considering it was injured and walked with a limp. It weaved in and out of the bushes taken you off the beaten path into the uncharted part of the forest. Suddenly you lose sight of Teddiursa and look around frantically to find it when Fungi who had wriggled through a bush pops out and grins calling you over. You push through the thick foliage to come to a small clearing with a single tree covered in pink berries. Teddiursa grinned at you from the foot of the tree and pointed at what were clearly multiple Pecha Berries, it had lead you straight to a cure for Brawly.

((Sorry for the late reply, I had to wait untill Brawly was out of the Daycare))

Wes hastily pursued the Teddy Pokémon; who seemed to be getting harder and harder to follow. ’It must be it’s Quick Feet ability! I guess poison could be used to an advantage for this Pokemon’. The more he thought about it, the more this Pokémon seemed the perfect addition to his team. Wes continued running through uncharted parts of the forest, his mind was somewhere else:

Wes was stood at the end of an arena; the whole crowd was cheering for him. On the other side, The Elite 4 member, Drake, stood with a smile. Drake called out his Flygon whilst Wes sent out the Teddiursa from the forest. ”Let battle between Elite 4 Drake and Challenger Wes begin!” The anouncer shouted.“Flygon use Dragon breath!” Drake yelled. Suddenly his Flygon spat green flares towards Teddiursa – leaving him with no time to dodge. Teddiursa took the hit and yellow sparks ran up and down his body. “Looks like you’re Teddiursa is Paralyzed,” Smirked drake. “No worries,” Wes replied, “Teddiursa’s Quick Feet ability means status only makes him faster. Now Teddiursa, use Ice punch-“

“Shrooomish!” Yelled Shroomish angrily; he wasn’t pleased with Wes’ lack of focus. The Mushroom Pokémon wriggled out of a bush and growled him over. Wes followed, pushing through the thick foliage. ‘Shroomish was right, at least he was able to keep up with Teddiursa’. Suddenly, Wes gazed in amazement at the clearing. He noticed Teddiursa who was munching on a Pecha Berry. “So this is where you where taking me, come on out Brawly!” Wes threw Brawly’s ball up as it materialized from the white light. He looked paler than usual; the poison had started taking its toll. “Brawly, you need to eat one of these Pecha Berries”, he said desperately as he plucked one from the bush. Brawly reluctantly swallowed it and gave Wes a faint smile. “Now I think you should get some more rest, we’ll be ok,” he said to the Croc as he returned him to his ball. The trainer then turned to Teddiursa, “Thank you so much. If it wasn’t for you, today would have been a huge mess,” he clutched his empty Pokeball again, “Maybe you could join us, and help me on my journey. How about you have a quick battle with Fungii here in the forest?” Wes and Fungii smiled eagerly at the Bear, waiting for a reply.

Last edited:
D: It got me
Reaction score
Furret ~ You focus on the small Natu, determination lining your features; you weren’t about to let this small bird win the fight. You tear your gaze away to look at Omega who was still quivering a little but trying to put up a brave front. You wished you’d had more chance to get acquainted to your surroundings before you were attacked, maybe then Omega would feel a little better about being in a Graveyard. Giving your small Sentret encouragement in the hope of boosting his confidence and it seemed to work a little as he nodded to you giving you a determined look. With his orders clear Omega curls up into a ball increasing his defence and it made him feel a little better and more protected. Natu tilted its head as if contemplating what to make of the ball of fur. Making a decision its eyes glowed a deep indigo before bolts of the same colour energy shot out of them arcing towards Omega and hitting him with a bang. You worriedly bite you lip as you wait to see what had happened to your Pokemon. Once the energy had faded you could see Omega still curled up clinging onto his tail for dear life. The Nightshade hadn’t done too much damage to the Normal type Pokemon but it had spooked him. Natu bounced forward and struck Omega with a hard Peck to his curled up form causing yet more damage but with his increased defence it wasn’t too much. Willing himself to attack Omega quickly uncurled and with his eyes closed threw a wild Scratch attack hoping that he hit his target. Hearing a small painful chirp he opened his eyes to see Natu stumble back in pain, the attack having grazed its side. Now a little more confident Omega lashed out with a second Scratch hitting Natu across the face this time. Natu fell back further. It opened its eyes revealing a pained but respectful look in its eyes. Omega seemed to be gaining more confidence the further this battle progressed and Natu seemed almost pleased to be facing him like this.

Potato still had a faint air of regret for dragging his poor Sentret into the frightening graveyard, though most of that had been cleared away by the prevous events. Potato gave a wide smile.

He quickly fell back to his usual plan of going over his intended moves. He could, on one hand, be defensive and once again protect his Sentret from pain, then attack once or twice after that. Or, he could go for the more tempting choice and have Omega scratch three times, hopefully finishing the Natu off. He weighed the two in his mind, and decided that the three scratches would be the better option.

“Omega,” began Potato in high spirits, “We can take this little bird! Your orders are as simple as scratching three times. We can do this!”

Status
Not open for further replies.