• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Artist's Alcove Chat Thread

BADABABABA, I'M LOVIN' IT.

*shot*

i already finished the first chapter :D gonna make a topic in the writer's workshop soon.

So a few days ago, Blazaking EX and I had a contest on who could make the best sig banner. (He usually refuses contests but I insulted his previous banner beforehand and I think that helped allot ;P) It's down to you guys to pic your favourite!
Not to be bias or anything, but mine is totally awesome. *cough* Took like 5 mins *cough*

Blazaking's:
yuibanner2.png

Hell Bunnie's:
keepcalmkeepbunnie2.jpg

F YEAH, I LOVE TO REVIEW!!!!>8DDD
Well I'd have to say, I love them both very much. They both have very different styles, so it's a bit hard to compare the two.xD
Hmmm but I'll say what I like and don't like about them.:3

Blazaking's.
Hmm I really like this. The background is very well brought out. It blends in very well with the picture, but is still viewable.xD I honestly love all the little details in the background. I also like the little boxes you used to put the text in!:3 The only two things I'm not to crazy about is the font (Not the 'K-ON!' font choice but the 'Hirasawa Yui' font). And I don't like the white overlay scan lines. But that's mainly because of my own personal taste.xD I usually prefer black overlay scan lines. But honestly, after a long 5 min. of staring at this, I see nothing else wrong with it.xD It's very cute and I'm in love with all the details.~

Hell Bunnie's;
Wow, I really like this!:D This honestly looks like a legit logo.xD I love the textures and brushes used on the England flag. I also like the choice of font, bold but not to ordinary. I also really love the crown.> u < The only thing I'm not to crazy about is that, like you mentioned, you made it in 5 min. It looks very simple and looks like as if it didn't take much time to make at all. I still really like it though. ^ 0 ^
But like I mentioned before, both are very different and both different styles. Yours look's more like your own logo and Blazaking's looks more of a forum signature.xD You know what I mean?

Urgh I feel like a total ass when I review, even though I still love to review.; n ;
Over all, I like both very much and don't let my criticism put any of you down!:D I mean really, I can never make something as cool as you guy's shiz!!!:D
So great job to both!xD

Eh, I'm trying to see if I have the motivation to edit and watermark some photos I took last friday. I'm probably not even supposed to post them in this thread but what the heck. There may be an update in my thread later today ;)

I've had this weird obsesion with rainbow eyeshadow the last few days. This is my friend Sasha
48.jpg

@Hell Bunnie YHJKDGYHFJDKYTHRUEDTGHCV it's so pretty!!!; u ; I love the sparkles.~~ Oh oh oh, I've noticed you do a lot of eye photo's!:D If you ever make another one, you should add a bokeh effect to one of them.:3 I always find they look so pretty.~ Oh and also, yes you are allowed to post it here.:3 Anything that you've made and relates to art you can post.xD

So I've finally finished my sketch.~
My scanner is the worst so I had to make it darker.xD But it looks veryyyyy messy. I SUCK AT EDITING MY SKETCHES.xD
I'm going to do this one on photoshop, it's been a long time since I've made any art (besides graphics) on photoshop.:3
But I just want to say that this is a sketch, so it sort of looks bad. But I'll obviosly edit the picture/change my mistakes as I am re-drawing it.x3
Anyway's, I hope you like.~
I think I could have done better but I'm learning how to draw in different styles. So this is my most recent.~

kamikostageon.png

hey guys, i need to decide on something.

i made a new banner to advertise my story, and i was wondering if i should keep the old one or replace it with the new one.

old one:
thedevilsgift.png

new one:
thedevilsgiftblacknwhite.png

i personally prefer the second one, but i want you guys's opinion on this :p

@Blue Exorcist I personally like the 1st one.x3 Even though the second image matches the titles description much better I still like the old one.~ I like where the text/tittle was placed. On the second one it's very hard to see the text and I liked the text in the middle better.D: But I still do like the second one, because as I mentioned before, the image matches the title's description better. And I also like how the background is a bit blured out to make the person stand out more.~ I like both actually.xD Great job on the both of them!:D

@Feralize Haha, thank you.xD

hey guys, i need to decide on something.

i made a new banner to advertise my story, and i was wondering if i should keep the old one or replace it with the new one.

old one:
thedevilsgift.png

new one:
thedevilsgiftblacknwhite.png

i personally prefer the second one, but i want you guys's opinion on this :p

Second one. More blood and hands. Nice work.

@Neodark Ohhh I like it!!:D I like the purple better to be honest.~ Gives it that mysterious feeling.~ And also a vintage feel in a way.xD Great job.:3

Back
Top Bottom