• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Artist's Alcove's First Official Art Contest: RESULTS!

Blazaking

Former Staff Artist
Reaction score
The results for our First Official Art Contest are finally out! After some tough decisions, we were finally able to come down to a selection of winners.

1st Place: @Koutetsuban

2nd Place: @trainer_ebony

3rd Place: @Professor Erin

Honorable Mentions: @Takaki and @Lady Lucifer

We would just like to say that most of you put in a great effort and even if you didn't place, it doesn't mean your art is bad or that you should give up! Just remember to step up your game for our next contest! ;)

Congratulations to all the winners! All of you may PM @Blazaking EX about your prize!

Koutetsuban entered with:

tumblr_ma0d4u5zlS1rno7gvo1_500.jpg

trainer_ebony entered with:

pokemon_trainer_ebony__black_2__by_kenta_kun51-d50i9hy.jpg

Professor Erin entered with:

dRoV7.jpg

Takaki entered with:

2qv5vv6.jpg

Lady Lucifer entered with:

disaster_button_by_wingsofstarlight-d5dk23i.png

It surprises us mods that Lady Lucifer is the only winner who actually maintains an art thread. The rest of you should definitely go and create one to show off your artistic skill! That includes other participants who don't maintain a thread as well! I'm sure that everyone would love to see other works that our winning and honourable participants have to show off. C:

Congratulations to the winners! :D

Congratulations Kou. :D And everyone else as well, you guys had fantastic work. :3

And I didn't expect placing really cause it was just a sketch, but my day was made. :lol:

Oh! And I look forward to the next contest!

Congratulations to Koutetsuban, along with the other people who placed! :D

Oh my... I'm overwhelmed right now! Thanks to everyone and congratulations to the rest as well! I didn't expect this either, but it's certainly a honor. I'm really looking forward to seeing the next contest. :D

:D I never expected to place! deffinately a confidence boost! And deffinately looking forward to the next one

Congratulations!

Ooh, congrats to the winners! I must say, I really like that Chandelure and Lampent sketch and think it definitely deserved to win. :)

I would have entered, except I really prefer to color my drawings rather than leave them black and white, so hopefully I'll participate in the next contest! ^^

Ooh, I like those, even though they're not in color! In fact, I'd say they're even better than most of the banners you see for the writing section awards. ^^

EDIT: Oh, there's a typo in them, btw. There's an extra s in "Artist's" xP

Ooh, I like those, even though they're not in color! In fact, I'd say they're even better than most of the banners you see for the writing section awards. ^^

EDIT: Oh, there's a typo in them, btw. There's an extra s in "Artist's" xP

Haha, thank you!

Oh shoot, thanks for catching that! >.< Fixed now!

So, when's the second contest going to start? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom