• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Avatar above embarks on a Pokemon Journey...

Shuppet
Type: Null
Golett
Jigglypuff
Escavalier
Corviknight

I dug into deviantART and searched around in this forum for your original character's info. The basic synopsis of whatever project it is your conjuring is what compelled the former two. Shuppet specifically was used because the working title ("S.O.R.R.O.W."), the Shin Megami Tensei-esque premise, and the usertitle quote implies a heavily cynical tone.

Pikachu
Pichu
Raichu
Mimikyu (maybe xD)

Sorry, I don't see any other Pokemon fitting with your avatar.

I dug into deviantART and searched around in this forum for your original character's info. The basic synopsis of whatever project it is your conjuring is what compelled the former two. Shuppet specifically was used because the working title ("S.O.R.R.O.W."), the Shin Megami Tensei-esque premise, and the usertitle quote implies a heavily cynical tone.
Thanks for the research. I tend to be very secretive with my original stuff so there's nothing much on my dA account per say. Anyway I can see some of your choices fitting Aria (Purin, Goronya, Armoga), others not so much (Type: Null, Kagebouzu). Also, funny thing but I've never played Shin Megami Tensei (only its spin-off Persona), and the usertitle thing is just a line I borrowed from another character from a specific game to test the animation.

Back
Top Bottom