• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The Avatar Check Thread

I won't lose! Let's go, let's go, let's go!
Reaction score
Is my avatar okay? I actually intended to use my Discord anime Hermione Granger avatar, but that was apparently too big. Also, this is when I'm usually active on the internet: 10/11AM to 9:30/10PM US Central Time.

Last edited:
Actually Your Boy Guzma
Reaction score
You can probably resize your other avatar with Paint? It's what I do.

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Not naked. (y)
But just making sure it isn't going to taint some poor child's mind. Save the children!

Far too mouthy for my own good.
Reaction score
How would this be for an avatar?

Needs cropping and shrinking, obviously.

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Is my Avatar alright?
It's perfectly fine!

Guys, please remember to read the guidelines also linked in the OP, they should make it perfectly clear that avatars like these are fine. The rules boils down to not using sexual or violent imagery ^^;

Ana

Reaction score
I hope asking this here is ok... I want to give credit to the artist who drew the fan art I’m using as my avatar but I can’t find out who the artist is. I’ll keep trying though. Do I mention in my bio that the art isn’t mine in this case? Thank you in advance!

Edit: Changed it just now again. Anabel from the manga but when we use fan art for avatars and we don’t know the artist, do we point out that we don’t know on our profile?

Last edited: