• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The Avatar Check Thread

Tired teacher.
Reaction score
...is this too much dude chest?

Edit: Nevermind, have since changed avatar.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, I'm not the best to creating my own avatar, then, where could I (say if it's impossible) get one for free?
Well, you could get one almost everywhere, like Deviantart, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.

Just be sure to credit the artists if you can. That's courteous and if someone likes your avatar they can check the original artist.

Reaction score
Well, you could get one almost everywhere, like Deviantart, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.

Just be sure to credit the artists if you can. That's courteous and if someone likes your avatar they can check the original artist.
Thank you! I'm always afraid of breaking rules I may don't know at all. (That could be strange words but I'm Brazilian)

Tired teacher.
Reaction score
You know what, I'm not even gonna try this one until I get it cleared.

GET GOT GAMER
Reaction score
Is mine okay? I mean, it's literally just a cat made out of text symbols that I made on an art program so I'm, like, 99% sure it'll be allowed but you can never be too careful when it comes to avatars online sooooooooo...

the wrong ash(e)
Reaction score
I've always wanted a Monty Python and The Holy Grails Avatar, so I got a Black Knight one.
It's got a bit of gore, but it should be fine.

An Ice Alolan Ninetales
Reaction score
I have been a member for many years now and feel I should finally get an avatar. Could someone make me on featuring Torracat please

An Ice Alolan Ninetales
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, have asked for one from felly's

Reaction score
I'm new here und would just like to know if I can use this picture as a profile picture without violating the rules

Thanks in advance

Attachments

Reaction score
I'm new here und would just like to know if I can use this picture as a profile picture without violating the rules

Thanks in advance
I don't see any issue with this one.