• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

The Avatar Check Thread

Nerd Violence

Look at this trainwreck.
Reaction score
...is this too much dude chest?

Edit: Nevermind, have since changed avatar.

Last edited:

☆ This is Garnett ☆

Back Togetherr !!
Reaction score
Well, I'm not the best to creating my own avatar, then, where could I (say if it's impossible) get one for free?

prog rocker

Reaction score
Well, I'm not the best to creating my own avatar, then, where could I (say if it's impossible) get one for free?
Well, you could get one almost everywhere, like Deviantart, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.

Just be sure to credit the artists if you can. That's courteous and if someone likes your avatar they can check the original artist.

☆ This is Garnett ☆

Back Togetherr !!
Reaction score
Well, you could get one almost everywhere, like Deviantart, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.

Just be sure to credit the artists if you can. That's courteous and if someone likes your avatar they can check the original artist.
Thank you! I'm always afraid of breaking rules I may don't know at all. (That could be strange words but I'm Brazilian)