• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

The Avatar Check Thread

Tired teacher.
Reaction score
...is this too much dude chest?

Edit: Nevermind, have since changed avatar.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, I'm not the best to creating my own avatar, then, where could I (say if it's impossible) get one for free?
Well, you could get one almost everywhere, like Deviantart, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.

Just be sure to credit the artists if you can. That's courteous and if someone likes your avatar they can check the original artist.

Reaction score
Well, you could get one almost everywhere, like Deviantart, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.

Just be sure to credit the artists if you can. That's courteous and if someone likes your avatar they can check the original artist.
Thank you! I'm always afraid of breaking rules I may don't know at all. (That could be strange words but I'm Brazilian)

Tired teacher.
Reaction score
You know what, I'm not even gonna try this one until I get it cleared.

I'm (R)ok(on)
Reaction score
Is mine okay? I mean, it's literally just a cat made out of text symbols that I made on an art program so I'm, like, 99% sure it'll be allowed but you can never be too careful when it comes to avatars online sooooooooo...

Reaction score
I've always wanted a Monty Python and The Holy Grails Avatar, so I got a Black Knight one.
It's got a bit of gore, but it should be fine.

Always happy to help
Reaction score
I have been a member for many years now and feel I should finally get an avatar. Could someone make me on featuring Torracat please

have a scary scary christmas
Reaction score
I have been a member for many years now and feel I should finally get an avatar. Could someone make me on featuring Torracat please
you can ask for one at an avatar shop like felly's.

Always happy to help
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, have asked for one from felly's

Reaction score
I'm new here und would just like to know if I can use this picture as a profile picture without violating the rules

Thanks in advance

Attachments