• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Avatar Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...is this too much dude chest?

Edit: Nevermind, have since changed avatar.

Last edited:
Well, I'm not the best to creating my own avatar, then, where could I (say if it's impossible) get one for free?
Well, you could get one almost everywhere, like Deviantart, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.

Just be sure to credit the artists if you can. That's courteous and if someone likes your avatar they can check the original artist.

Well, you could get one almost everywhere, like Deviantart, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.

Just be sure to credit the artists if you can. That's courteous and if someone likes your avatar they can check the original artist.
Thank you! I'm always afraid of breaking rules I may don't know at all. (That could be strange words but I'm Brazilian)

You know what, I'm not even gonna try this one until I get it cleared.

wRxr6xo.gif

Is mine okay? I mean, it's literally just a cat made out of text symbols that I made on an art program so I'm, like, 99% sure it'll be allowed but you can never be too careful when it comes to avatars online sooooooooo...

I've always wanted a Monty Python and The Holy Grails Avatar, so I got a Black Knight one.
It's got a bit of gore, but it should be fine.

I'm new here und would just like to know if I can use this picture as a profile picture without violating the rules

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Nier Automata pfp.jpg
    Nier Automata pfp.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 4
I'm new here und would just like to know if I can use this picture as a profile picture without violating the rules

Thanks in advance

I don't see any issue with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom