• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Avatar Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to use an avatar of Demonee-ho from Megami Tensei, but the problem is..Demonee-ho has a gun.
I just want to make sure this is okay:
Image result for demonee-ho fan art

It's fine.

Okay, since I've changed my avatar, I want it checked.
(It's a picture of Kayo Sudou from the PV of The Tailor Shop on Enbizaka, if you were wondering.)

Okay, since I've changed my avatar, I want it checked.
(It's a picture of Kayo Sudou from the PV of The Tailor Shop on Enbizaka, if you were wondering.)

I don’t see anything wrong, you’re free to use it.

This one concerns more a specific character than a picture per-se, but how "safe" would an avatar featuring Doushite-chan (A mascot character made by Vocaloid producer Pinocchio-P) be? The character in question is often depicted as 'crying' blood and/or splattered in usually slight amounts of blood, though said bloody tears are thin.
It's worth noting that Doushite-chan does appear bloodless from time-to-time.
(See here; again, this is more a reference if anything
Doushite-chan.full.621850.jpg
)

Last edited:
This one concerns more a specific character than a picture per-se, but how "safe" would an avatar featuring Doushite-chan (A mascot character made by Vocaloid producer Pinocchio-P) be? The character in question is often depicted as 'crying' blood and/or splattered in usually slight amounts of blood, though said bloody tears are thin.
It's worth noting that Doushite-chan does appear bloodless from time-to-time.
(See here; again, this is more a reference if anything
Doushite-chan.full.621850.jpg
)

It's fine, feel free to use it.

I think this new avatar will be good...
I'm actually the person in front of the Dynamaxed Raboot. It was a visualization of myself and a Raboot in a Max Raid Battle.
dynamax-raboot-en,it.png

Would this be okay? since 1) birch is shirtless 2) he's wrestling a feraligatr
Yeah it's fine, we've had plenty of users with shirtless dudes in their avatars before.
Naturally I would have to ask that you credit the artist of the piece somewhere, but so long as you do that it's all cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom