• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music The Background Music Thread

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Episode 6, Different Strokes for Different Blokes, English dub.

If anyone recalls, what is the music that plays during Ash's battle with the wild Ursaring?

Does anyone know if there's an official track for the music that played towards the end of the Electivire VS Infernape match (when Infernape activated Blaze) was? This was Battling a Thaw In Relations English dub.

Does anyone know if there's an official track for the music that played towards the end of the Electivire VS Infernape match (when Infernape activated Blaze) was? This was Battling a Thaw In Relations English dub.
For the dub song This Is the Moment? It was never officially released.

Was the Kanto Sakaki meeting theme in today's episode from movie 20? It's definitely not the original version but I can't seem to find it on YouTube.

Could you think of more climactic scenes in the XY saga that would be more fitting with this
View: https://youtu.be/BofKISRB-cg

Except though when May and other AG characters makes an appearance

League inauguration (I don't remember exactly if there was one) or league closing ceremony.
Master Class inauguration
Ash arriving in important gyms like Lumiose, Snowbelle and Santalune.
Ash arriving in Kalos (it came to my mind because what you posted is similar to the music used in the XY trailer)

For the dub song This Is the Moment? It was never officially released.
Pity... because it's a really good song... in the background of the episodes you can not full enjoy it... :(
There are other Pokémon Eng-Dub songs used like soundtrack especially in Advanced Generation

Was the Kanto Sakaki meeting theme in today's episode from movie 20? It's definitely not the original version but I can't seem to find it on YouTube.

I heard it too, and I was like "wHat"

I'm pretty sure that wasn't on the Movie 20 soundtrack... Maybe Miyazaki just decided to make a new version? Interesting.

Nope. Everything before XY&Z is very lighthearted and in the same level as everything before, except for the Espurr and Malamar episodes, which I don't remember being terribly scored.

Also, before the Korrina arc (a.k.a. when most of the music was composed), every XY episode that had some kind of action or sad moment was followed with like 3 childish and funny episodes.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that wasn't on the Movie 20 soundtrack... Maybe Miyazaki just decided to make a new version? Interesting.

That would be really cool if that were the case! Though it would be weird that they would choose this piece to randomly remake over Purin's song.

just wanna first say this thread is awesome for helping us find awesome music, thanks to all of you guys :)

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl English dub Episode 132, Pedal to the Mettle

Does anyone know if there are official songs used for

1) The beginning of the Staravia VS Torterra battle

2) The beginning of the Honchkrow VS Grotle battle

just wanna first say this thread is awesome for helping us find awesome music, thanks to all of you guys :)

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl English dub Episode 132, Pedal to the Mettle

Does anyone know if there are official songs used for

1) The beginning of the Staravia VS Torterra battle

2) The beginning of the Honchkrow VS Grotle battle
#1 is
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtfMvxn7q7k

#2 is dub music

Honestly, I think I'm most excited for Everyone's Story because maybe, just maybe, there's a chance we might get some re-arrangements of some of unreleased music from Movie 2.

So many good pieces from that movie! Baffling how so little of it was released

It's always nice to get more information about these types of things. Goldberg seems very friendly, too, and is clearly just doing his job.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom