• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The BadAss Tournament.

FNZG WWWW WWW5 DV67

Close match (would've been much less close had I not missed 2 Focus Blasts in a row, making it so his Bisharp kept his Sub and my Manidbuzz couldn't KO it xD), beat Cloud 1-0. Great game. :)

I really want to join!

Are the timezones relatively close to singapore? If so I'll be able to join :D

The tournament has already started. Thus all sign ups have ended. Sorry, I will be doing more tournaments in the future so keep an eye out for them.

6PEW-WWWW-WWW5-EP8L

I beat Toa of Gallifrey, so I guess that means I'll face I400 next.

EDIT: Thanks Toa! :)

That was a great match! Yes JDawgz I400 will be your next opponent. This goes for everyone with a (2) by their match up. Try to wait because the two means you've reached round two and I'd like to start it all at the same time.

You should update the first post on the topic with videos and bracket progression BAK

Me Vs. happymeal555: EMRW-WWWW-WWW5-F22K. Result: I won. Good match.

Last edited:
Codface vs
DragonEspeon
RNTW WWWW WWW5 GJPM

Good match. Was sure I was going to lose but won the prediction battle.

Please define "Paraflinching". Does that mean Thunder Wave+a flinching move is banned, or simply that you can't use a flinch move on a paralyzed foe?

Please define "Paraflinching". Does that mean Thunder Wave+a flinching move is banned, or simply that you can't use a flinch move on a paralyzed foe?

Yes thunder wave + a flinching move is banned. Technically the other is as well. It really depends on how it's used, and the way it's handled. If you use a paralyzing move and switch out into a pokemon who can flinch that's illegal. If your out of options and use a flinching move it's not.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom