• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The bane(s) of your existance?

RavenKingSage

MY NAME IS GUNDHAM TANAKAAAAAAAAA
Reaction score
The thread where you name ANYTHING that annoys you, gives you physical harm, gives you any sort of greif, etc.

For me, that would be my family and religion.

Probably religion too, and the ignorance of others really bugs me.

Not being able to draw something perfectly bothers me >_<

When I'm forced to pull out of the things I'm currently doing. Also, chores, homework.

Needles & bugs. D; Big dislikes there. My parents get on my nerves sometimes, but it's ehhh. And drama just makes me wanna strangle the people that started it.

school, homework, Doctor Who, getting infracted on forums, needles, Mario games, Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, MSN, actually social networking websites in general, people complaining, Pokemon not being real, global warming and Microsoft. oh yes, and this smiley :spin: and this one :naughty:
looking at how long that list is, I think I hate most things...

The sound of Thunder and Lightening. Curse you!

Homophobics and anything to do with advanced math too.

Stupidity.
Children.
Religion.
Pokemon breeding.
Politics.

5 simple ones that I could think of at the moment.

Hmm probably math, kids laughing at parts in a movie which aren't funny, being woken up early, and idiots in class that think they're funny.

Thanks.

NEVER being able to get a girl to like me. Ive never kissed someone, I've never had a girlfriend, and I haven't danced at any party since they started inviting older people... Darn 8th (9th now) graders...

Back
Top Bottom