• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The bane(s) of your existance?

Children.

I know I was one once upon a time, but CHRIST. Mean, nasty little buggers.

Twilight and Naruto suck pretty bad in my view also.

Crowds, going on long vacation, people slinging the word epic at every music video they see.

Ehh, there's a lot of things that bother me. Let's see...

*Troll
*Emos
*Children
*Retards (no, not the people who has brain damage or anything. Just plain stupid people)
*Tests
*People who, in this forums, has imperfect grammar, do not capitalizes the first letter in a sentence, and uses a lot of abbreviations.
*Perverts

Last edited:
Homophobes. God dammit I can't stand homophobes. Which kind of ties in to family, since everyone but me in my family is nothing BUT homophobes. It sucks.

-people who say "epic" and "fail" when describing something
-"bieber fever"
-when people end an argument by saying, "okay, whatever you say."
-people who make no attempt to have a civilized argument and resort to yelling and ignoring what the other person says
-people who smoke/drink/have sex because they think it's cool
-people that act young because they think it's cute
-people in general

People who call that alternative stuff "the best rock ever".

I've heared Gorillaz songs that sound better! X(

World of Warcraft, Sony (everythings), Microsoft (games), people who hate you because you're not their religion, opera (theatre), Opera (browser), Internet Explorer, Vista, when eBay never has any auctions for stuff I want, when stores aren't stocked with what I want, when employees at a chain tell me to go to another branch (i.e., go to the GameStop across town for the collectors edition, we only have the standard version), Heelies shoes, wannabe "gangstas", when my computer tries picking up the one-bar wifi connection over the two-bar one, Google/YouTube's voice recognition "technology"(crap), Microsoft Sam and Gannon-banees.

• Religion
  • Politics.
  • My family.
  • Trolls
  • People who refuse to use spellcheck.
  • Egotistical people.
  • Myself.

Christians. Nothing personal, I just don't want to be converted or saved.

People that put "√ Verified Account" in their Twitter bios. Because they will never reach a level to have an actual verified account by Twitter.

Politics (only certain aspects)

People who don't give a rat's behind about the planet and cause it harm

School (only sometimes)

Liberals
Atheists (Only the jackass ones)
Brett Favre
Parasect *Shiver*

Back
Top Bottom