• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The bane(s) of your existance?

Wannabes. If they wanna be it, they should go for it first.

-Anything Twilight related
-Politics and religion
-Pathological liars
-The general human population as a whole
-Racists

Oh my God.

Oh God.

I've heard all the stories about deviantART, but until now, I thought the horror was an exaggeration.

Sweet Christmas, it is AWFUL.

Never EVER look up Sonic fan character on deviantART.

EVER.

Also. why does every other drawing have a fucking wolf-dog-cat-lizard-tiger-lion-hedgehog person?

Last edited:
Indecisive internet trolls.

Even when I attempt to "accept" their behavior to bore them out, they just try going around it.

prejudice, conservatism, hatred towards homosexuality, racism, discrimination, injustice, people who display a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance, police officers, torture, capital punishment, brainwashing, stereotypes, bullying, constant arguing over matters of opinion, primitivism.

mathematics (algebra especially), centipedes, wind, intense heat/humidity, bad hair days.

School. But it's the fact I'm stressed over getting into a good college and not falling behind that causes me grief. I guess you could say my family. If I don't get into a good college, I know they'll never let me live it down. I don't understand why.

Cats and garlic. Serious allergies to both.

Most children (especially adolescents except myself). I can never get along with them. They're annoying as hell. We never get along. I just don't like teenagers.

Actually, might as well say school altogether since I have to deal with them and with homework and stuff simultaneously.

Family gatherings. Three each year (Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas). It is the bane of mine and my mother's existances because we hate most of our relatives so much and they always come to our house, so my mom has to cook everything.

I could keep going, but I won't.

School
being forced to be religeous at the catholic school.
other crap.
The list goes on, but I'd waste my 20GB broadband thing.

Homophobes
The WBC
Microsoft
iTunes
GeekTool
ThinkGeek
Twilight
Evanesance
Anti-Wikipedianists
Anti-Bulbahorticulturists
Anti-Athiests
Christians (Only the jackass ones)
Conservatives
"Gangsters"
Obama-bashers
Potheads
Neo-Nazis
Drunks
Drunk Neo-Nazis
College kids
Drunk college kids
Pothead college kids
Drunk pothead college kids
Neo-Nazi college kids
the French (snobs only)
the Walloons (snobs only)

Garlic
Running Water
Poppy Seeds
Sunlight
People
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Midnight Sun
Stupid Book named after Cosmic Event

Being a vampire is so annoying. The worst part is, when people asked who sired me, I have to say Mijumaru.

Do you know how embarrassing that is?

Sexists/misogynists, people with terrible taste in music (music is subjective, yes, but if you like Lady Gaga and such, you can fuck off), children (especially babies and toddlers), religious fundamentalists, moral guardians, moral hypocrites, shitty friends, people who give good causes a bad name (i.e. Peta), the ignorant and close-minded, the stupid, the incompetent, the immature, weaboos, idiots, perverts, alcoholics, people with obscure/unpronouncable names, my family, anti-drug (particularly anti-marijuana) faggots, and capitalists. There's probably more but I'm too lazy to list them.

Woohoo misanthropy!

For non-human things....most vegetables, factory farmed food, school, snakes, most insects, and cigarettes.

Last edited:
Dogs
People that try to teach me how to live my life
Final Fantasy
Shipping threads
Water
Tooth-pain

etc.

This stupid girl from school who hurt me and won't leave me alone. And I don't want to be mean, but I really want to tell her to GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE.

Needles suck.

Overly political people who are my age. You can't even vote, and neither can I, so how about you SHUT THE HELL UP BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Hmm...Let's see!

-Idiot Shippers
-Bashers (Especially when they bash things that I like)
-People that say there are only 151/251 Pokemon
-503s
-Cliques
-People that won't accept people for who they are
-Racism/Sexism
-School
-Animal abusers
-Robert Pattinson
-Gore

SPAM

Especially comment spam on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.

ppl who don't kno what music is
fans who luv lady gaga to death and don't accept sum of her songs fuck
fruit
pansys
family
christianity
idiot ppl who think me and my twin r the same thing
ppl who rape me :nono::conangry: :boom:
church
colorful things
colored clothing (only black and white shuld b on clothes)
you
idiots who try to b friends with me only to be nice-actually make that ANYONE who tries to be friends with me (in real life. Online...whatever)
Rihanna
hmm...emo bashers
ppl who call me emo cuz im not
wikihow
oh wait make this practically everything in the world. That might shorten my list

Back
Top Bottom