• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for eating the food I had set aside

great love in Pokemon
and I'm not the only one that uses Eeveelution themes, not copying me in any way, we all show our favorite Pokemon

that works.... Banned for enjoying it

(next month going with Jolteon, already have all my avatars set aside and ready to use) - you can use Umbreon any time you like - I can easily put all Eevees equally in 1st place

gimme some - I had some Philippine soup

Banned for tempting with good food

Its so good

Banned for not trying ethnic foods

^ Banned for having the same number of posts as Latias' dex number, which is illegal.
Kp4VAr9.gif

Banned for keeping me up at night

Back
Top Bottom