• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

The BCL auction discussion thread

In all honesty, Team Unown doesn't need a BW OU Sim player. All 3 of us are highly proficient in it
Yes but I'm pretty sure there are 4 tiers that will be played... But I wont speak to much into this since I'm not apart of your team.

Finally bought, part of Team Mischeivious Heart, should be a fun time :D

Warrior of 炎
@Terrandom Yeah I remember that, but I don't know who's teams it was XD

But tbh it ain't a big deal if a team doesn't have 4 players, 1 person could easily do 2 tiers :F

Anyways it looks like the auction might be coming to a close soon :cool:

Notification King 1111
Honestly i'm surprised I wsn't one of the last ones picked since i'm new and don't really know what is going on.

Banana eating Gengar
Thanks @GameCode Trainer.

I guess I just didn't realise. There's also the fact the player and team spreadsheet wasn't updated so maybe someone can get onto that. As the others have finished bidding I assume I just get the last remaining player?

What the deuce?
I need all captains to send me their teams now. I cannot begin the tournament if the players (captains) aren't interested. So players, urge your captains to send me the squads, now.