• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The BCL auction discussion thread

Lord Clowncrete

All hail me!
Reaction score
Since we commoners are not allowed to post in the auction thread, this is the thread where we can discuss the auction, whether it is rigged or not, etc.

Woah, S.G goes all out to buy Lizardman. A straight jump from ~1000 credits to 8,500!:eek:

Edit: You can also use this as a "lounge" or the BCL chat thread.

Edit2: And i also get the feeling that this shouldn't be on the fight forum but I am not sure, so can a mod move it please. Thank you.

Last edited:
Well, I have to say that 8500 for lizard man was very clever. S.G already has 2 members, so he can easily splurge on the last 2 spots. Since no other team has any player still, they won't shell out 8600(and maybe even more) with 2 spots to fill. I think it is very likely to go unchallenged.

People are bidding higher for me than heathcliff..maybe because i signed for wifi?

Nick (SG) Splurged on Lizzy because he already has one gem. Its a shame everyone let me get away for under 500. Guess know one remembers me putting The Crew on my back last year

People are bidding higher for me than heathcliff..maybe because i signed for wifi?

And Heathie is going lower now because his main draw (VGC 12) is no longer a tier we fight with

I don't know how all this works So I really don't know who is good and who isn't.

Hey I'm NOT letting GCT have Lizardman. I know how experianced this forum is with Gen IV OU, LM is amasing at that tier.
Plus I'm crazy. *Laughs Maniacally*

In retrospect, maybe betting 8,000 instead of 8,500 would have been a better choice.

BTW Dylan(terra) It looks like HH is going to cost alot after all

This auctioning is interesting to watch.. I keep rising and dropping in price.. gonna be interesting to see where i end up.

And Team Unown has the ownership of possibly one of the greatest 4th gen players around

The auctions are indeed interesting B]
So far GengarEatBanana & Synthesis have been outbidding each other left and right.
It's a possibility that Johto Trainer will end up on the Drake's Dragons.... That is if Trainer-c doesn't bid for her (he hasn't made a bid since yesterday :S).

I find it a bit odd Synthesis didn't bid higher, I guess he didn't want to spend 6500 or more just for that player.

So far 2 teams are almost done, mine and S.G.'s.

ill probably be waiting a bit until i can get my last player, thats all ill be saying :p

In all honesty, Team Unown doesn't need a BW OU Sim player. All 3 of us are highly proficient in it

It looks like The Brisinger Trainers have a full team B]
My auctioning is done. Good luck to all of those who are still bidding~

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom