• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The BCL auction discussion thread

Wanna tussle?

Depends...
Did you clean your room and eat your vegetables?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soooooo...
Who wants to guess which team is going to win?
GEB and GCT teams look stong to me.

Its not a bad team I suppose, but I have no idea whatsoever how good this Axel guy is :/

He hasn't been on in 8 days, I think you should use another member as an interim leader so we can at least begin.

I've sent a team line-up to Badal, so things should get rolling soon.

lol! Well, I can't be surprised for how much I went for, being a bit of a newbie. Boy, I found this thread late...

What the hell is taking so long for this tournament to progress! It's been like what, three weeks now and only half the battles were completed. I would like for the other participants in this tournament to get on with there battles. If you guys realize that you can't complete your battles then say so, maybe Badal will leave it to a coin toss or something. Badal said he would cancel the tournament if most people don't get there battles done and I think that's gonna happen the way this tournament is progressing.

What the hell is taking so long for this tournament to progress! It's been like what, three weeks now and only half the battles were completed. I would like for the other participants in this tournament to get on with there battles. If you guys realize that you can't complete your battles then say so, maybe Badal will leave it to a coin toss or something. Badal said he would cancel the tournament if most people don't get there battles done and I think that's gonna happen the way this tournament is progressing.

This. It is very true. It would be terrible if rounds are decided by coin toss and not playing. SO, everybody get rolling and start battling.

Badal, GCT, soulless shadow, Justice Hero, and everyone else:

I'm sorry for letting you guys down. I pretty much quit pokes and I haven't fulfilled my responsibilities as a team player and a competitor in this league.

Badal, GCT, soulless shadow, Justice Hero, and everyone else:

I'm sorry for letting you guys down. I pretty much quit pokes and I haven't fulfilled my responsibilities as a team player and a competitor in this league.

You are leaving?

I'm not going to leave this place entirely, but I have quit playing competitive Pokemon for the most part.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom