• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

Got work schedule, I’ll be at work when day ends but it’ll just be twilight until I can end the day three or four hours later

OMGUS

Vote: Exlight
mermaid-man-evil-gif-4.gif

Pretend I'm voting you.
I should probably explain why I didn't actually vote him. My role comes with a restriction so I can only do one of voting and using a night action per Day/Night cycle, though this restriction can be removed by not voting two days in a row (also comes with a reward of some sort, not stated what), so I feel like the best course of action is probably to try to get the restriction removed as soon as I can because I feel like having the ability to both use night actions and vote will be better later on. And I thought I should claim this because if I do this I will obviously not vote at all until Day Three which would cause unnecessary suspicion.

That's an interesting claim and seems way too specific to make up. Doesn't say much about if you're town or mafia, but even if you are mafia the claim makes me not worried about you for now.

You should prolly claim less often. I don't think anyone would've minded too much lmao.
But good to know.

A'ight, just to point it out since some people might've not read the rules, character and roles aren't alignment indicative.
If this is like funnier's previous games I played both character+role were made beforehand and randed after, so roles are ambiguous at best and claiming stuff like flavor might actually punish town, so please be careful yall.

:glare:
I didn't expect a miller
Millers are in most Bulba games that have cops. Even ones with ZD hosts and all roles having equal chance of being scum, apparently.

I think D1 Dawning claims are a staple at this point :unsure:
I gathered a list of every time I've claimed something within the first Day to prove I didn't claim too often... only to realize, the only game I haven't done this in, I claimed Bus Driver in my first post of D2 because my switch had proven someone town because said person was originally being targeted by the Mafia's kill, plus my switches didn't tell people that their actions had been redirected.

Millers are in most Bulba games that have cops. Even ones with ZD hosts and all roles having equal chance of being scum, apparently.
You know I'm a local right
I know there are millers here, I just didn't expect one because my role causes me to appear as a red check sometimes.

You know I'm a local right
I know there are millers here, I just didn't expect one because my role causes me to appear as a red check sometimes.
Yeah, my role implies I may turn up as a robot during a check, but I'm not sure if it's sometimes or all the time.

But assuming you have a similar role, I'd assume it's the former? :unsure:

Yeah, my role implies I may turn up as a robot during a check, but I'm not sure if it's sometimes or all the time.

But assuming you have a similar role, I'd assume it's the former? :unsure:
Somewhat, yea, I can use this tricky ability but to balance it I appear as a red check when I do, so it's kinda under my control.

Back
Top Bottom