• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

You know I'm a local right
...I've played with you for less than 3.5 total phases. The first time you died at the end of the phase you subbed in and I didn't say a word during that phase, and both this time and last time have been with ZD hosts and it happens that I read Mido mentioning that you've played with the ZD people a lot more than she has. I honestly have know idea where you're originally from.

...Though I suppose I probably could've inferred from the fact that you're the MU Championship backup and there's a rule about Bulbagarden being your homesite for that.

Note to self: do not attempt to play Mafia or communicate with human beings in any way when you have not slept in over twenty-four hours. I'm going to go get some sleep, I'll be back to read whatever happened while I was typing and whatever happens while I'm asleep whenever I wake up.

Miller's are common in bulbagarden. I haven't played many of funnier's games and in all of his games I played so far there was no miller but I do recall a scum player fake claimed miller in one of his previous games and scum were provided with fake claims.

I want to lynch the miller. My role is strange as can be. Does anyone want to admit to having a normal role so we can tell if the miller is a fake claim or not? I don’t mean claim your full role btw, just say if it’s normal.

I want to lynch the miller. My role is strange as can be. Does anyone want to admit to having a normal role so we can tell if the miller is a fake claim or not? I don’t mean claim your full role btw, just say if it’s normal.
what do you even mean by normal
mine is kind of a mess made out of mini gimmicky roles

I don't want to lynch the miller based solely on that
he doesn't have any reason to lie as roles aren't alignment indicative and shit like mafia aligned cop/doctor and town godfather could happen

I have a fairly normal role with a bit of funnier twist. I'm a little iffy about the miller claim considering it's coming from someone who knows bulba culture has millers all the time but that ZD culture doesn't necessarily. However I did a game where roles were NAI and had a miller just because it fit flavor wise. So I could see someone like Plankton having a miller modifier in case he didn't role scum.

Hi everyone!

This character looks like he is calling himself he is evil and then he runs away scared lol.
This character? It's Mermaid Man, freaking Mermaid Man!

I should probably explain why I didn't actually vote him. My role comes with a restriction so I can only do one of voting and using a night action per Day/Night cycle, though this restriction can be removed by not voting two days in a row (also comes with a reward of some sort, not stated what), so I feel like the best course of action is probably to try to get the restriction removed as soon as I can because I feel like having the ability to both use night actions and vote will be better later on. And I thought I should claim this because if I do this I will obviously not vote at all until Day Three which would cause unnecessary suspicion.
I'm not too shocked by this claim, knowing Bulba's culture for claiming potentially harmful roles like Miller early. Plus, I've never played with you but I gather claiming early is normal for you? In that case, I don't see this as a lie. I'm just trying to determine whether or not this would make sense as a mafia ability.

My role isn't super normal. Seems to be an amalgamation of a few different normal roles. I'll say though that my role is potentially really anti-town if used improperly and potentially very pro-town if used well.

I have a fairly normal role with a bit of funnier twist. I'm a little iffy about the miller claim considering it's coming from someone who knows bulba culture has millers all the time but that ZD culture doesn't necessarily. However I did a game where roles were NAI and had a miller just because it fit flavor wise. So I could see someone like Plankton having a miller modifier in case he didn't role scum.
I'm thinking the Miller claim is legit, if only because Tood and Ex seem to have a similar modification on their respective roles that implies they may be viewed as robots. I guess one is passive and one isn't? Either way, seeing as they've said similar things about having that kind of modification, it seems genuine, and I can see fun including partial Miller modifications on his roles.

I do feel like Miller is too simple of a role to show up in this game
@Tood is that all it is? Just a regular miller role?

:coolhecks:

Maybe because you're a robot and robots can't tell genuine emotion.
I actually think I may have seen what pinged Ex in your post, but his vote on you reminds me of his vote on me when he was scum in Scooby Doo lol.

I actually think I may have seen what pinged Ex in your post, but his vote on you reminds me of his vote on me when he was scum in Scooby Doo lol.

Would you like to enlighten me because I have no clue what it could be. Lol.

D1 Vote Count
Day 1 Vote Count

funnier
(3) (Sms, Mez, Deku)
ExLight (1) (Snowy)
Minish (1) (Ex)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end Sunday June 7th at 5 pm CDT

I'm thinking the Miller claim is legit, if only because Tood and Ex seem to have a similar modification on their respective roles that implies they may be viewed as robots. I guess one is passive and one isn't? Either way, seeing as they've said similar things about having that kind of modification, it seems genuine, and I can see fun including partial Miller modifications on his roles.
The robot thing isn’t an alignment thing. It’s a character thing.

vote: tood

The claim feels off to me. I feel like he’s mafia trying to sneak by

Back
Top Bottom