• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

funnier6

Courage~
Reaction score
Good morning world, and all who inhabit it! I've brought you all here today because um... well it seems to be the case that three of you are robots. Wait, wait, don't panic, everything is under control. Luckily I just watched a scary robot movie the other night so I know all about how to tell a real robot from a phony. Isn't that right Mr. Krabs? Heh. So the gist of it is Plankton has built three robots in his latest scheme to steal the Krabby Patty Secret Formula and take over Bikini Bottom. He's made these robots to look just like us, so any of us could be the robot imposters. Even me, I could be a robot! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! Okay well that's enough of that, let's go over how this will work.

1. Know your basic mafia rules.
  2. Read these rules thoroughly.
  3. Days will be 48 hours long and nights will be 24.
  4. I’ll allow one 24 hour extension each day if majority is reached. Extension votes will be counted separately from normal votes.
  5. Vote like this: Vote: scummier6 you dont have to unvote to revote but it would be nice.
  6. You may vote for no lynch if you wish. A tied vote will result in a coin flip.
  7. This is a role madness game and role claims are unlimited.
  8. You may name claim at any time, this is warned against however, since you may aid the mafia's efforts in stealing the Krabby Patty Secret Formula. Furthermore, ALL CHARACTERS AND ROLES HAVE EQUAL CHANCE OF BEING MAFIA. SpongeBob SquarePants himself could be mafia as well as well as the cop or doctor thank you very much. Please refrain from directly quoting from your PM, but you may paraphrase any information within it, unless specifically told not to do so.
  9. You may not quote or reference any conversations with me. If you ask me something very pertinent I might make an announcement.
  10. You may not reference this game outside the game thread unless I give you a designated area to do so.
  11. If you notice any mod mistakes please pm and let me know immediately.
  12. No using outside information.
  13. No editing your posts.
  14. You may talk at night.
  15. You may make one post following your death that contains NO game related information whatsoever.
  16. Please be active and make at least three decent posts a day phase. Please let me know if you will not be able to meet this requirement.
  17. I would like all out of the game chats to be held in my discord server Join the That Place Funnier Keeps His Games Discord Server! please join it before the game begins. (you may want to mute it, we talk a lot)

F is for friends who hunt scum together:
  1. Ex
  2. Minish
  3. Dawning Winds
  4. SMS
  5. Jinjo
  6. Mido
  7. Tood
  8. Deku
  9. Laur
  10. Vroendal
  11. Snowy
  12. Naga
  13. Sloth fren

Last edited:
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom