• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

They're not online all the time! I like talking to people, and I had a part to play with a plan to go along with it. XD

This is the scummiest victory i've had this far :confused_emoji:

We won, but it doesn't feel like it

GG town, you had us

Most of my reasoning for killing you at least was that you seemed the most likely to suss us out, and seemed pretty confirmed while also being a very good player. I had a slight suspicion as well that you might actually have more than one cop check, but that wasn't the main reason. :)

Damn, good game Mafia. The Day 3 mislynch was epic.

Also how did DekuNut lose?

To HD - He had a separate win requirement to fill out a bingo sheet with various things that might occur in the game, which he didn't get a Bingo on is my understanding. That's why he wanted the game to continue.

To DW - Minish swapped you and SMS, I tried to rb SMS, so instead I did rb you, albeit unknowingly.

DekuNut posted in the thread but the subject matter was so random I thought it was something that happened in DMs in Discord.

Back
Top Bottom