• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

may as well hammer him at this point...

UNVOTE: DekuNut
VOTE: Snowy

It was a 3v3, Minish voted Snowy then unvoted and voted Deku. What are you playing at? It's 4v2 now.

There are 5 votes on snowy and 3 on dekunut and phase ends in 7 mins
I might as well share this now since you just want to lynch me. The power i was hiding is the power to copy a dead player’s power. I realised i could serve as a backup, so i made myself as unappealing as possible to night kill.

Well done. At least i still have chicken... i mean my tree stump.

It was a 3v3, Minish voted Snowy then unvoted and voted Deku. What are you playing at? It's 4v2 now.

Oh wow, I just looked that up again and you are right. I still would have unvoted DekuNut and voted Snowy in that case.

D2 Lynch Scene: I Ain’t Afraid of No Ghost
Final Day 2 Vote Count

Spiritual Mask Salesman
(2) (Tood, Snowy)
Snowy (4) (Naga, Midori, Sms, HD)
Deku
(2) (Vro, Minish)

The group of friends had just finished recounting stories of their dear departed friend Spongebob when they became aware of hysterical laughfrom nearby.

“Oh this is just too good! After all these years I don’t have to worry about that little yella pest. Ahahahaha!”

A collective gasp arose from the crowd as they realized this person wasn’t crying. Could is robot??? Carefully, they crept up to him... and stole his sock.

Snowy was lynched. He was The Flying Dutchman the Dining Sock. He was not a robot.
1591838129935.png

F is for friends who hunt scum together:
  1. @Minish
  2. @DawningWinds
  3. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  4. @Midorikawa
  5. @Tood
  6. @DekuNut
  7. @HumanDawn
  8. @Vroendal
  9. @naga10
  10. @Mellow Ezlo
N is for no survivors:

1. ExLight- Sandy, Town Squirrel
2. Jinjo- Spongebob, Town Spatula
3. Snowy- The Flying Dutchman, Town Dining Sock

Night 2 begins now and ends Thursday the 11th at 8pm CDT.

Last edited:
so i made myself as unappealing as possible to night kill.
You have to make yourself not appealing to lynch either. Should have claimed bomb. Thats what makes you completely unappealing.

Or you know scumhunt. Just saying it’s bad for town in an NAI role game does not help at all. Actions are everything, not roles.

You have to make yourself not appealing to lynch either. Should have claimed bomb. Thats what makes you completely unappealing.

Or you know scumhunt. Just saying it’s bad for town in an NAI role game does not help at all. Actions are everything, not roles.

Could have voted for DekuNut too... but what's done is done. I would rather have this than a No Lynch.

@Tood What's up?

@Mellow Ezlo I know you said you were going to look back, but I feel like you still could have voted Day 2 despite that.

@naga10 I know you were online for EoD.

What do you think about the wagon on DekuNut? I don't recall you mentioning a single thing about it.

What the fuck was that eod? Like I don't even know what happened because two people I felt decent about hopped in last minute to seemingly save Deku. It feels odd.

Could have voted for DekuNut too... but what's done is done. I would rather have this than a No Lynch.

IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A NO LYNCH. Ties result in a coin flip which I have talked about quite a few times in this game. Also you said you weren't even aware it was a tie and thought it was 5v3. So you unvote Deku to vote Snowy?

It formed out of nowhere based on almost nothing. I didn’t like it. He didn’t even have time to defend himself.

Tbf, Deku doesn't defend himself a lot even when he has time (as in game time). So that didn't factor into my decision. What did factor into it was reevaluating my stance on Snowy and the fact that Deku has done nothing to make me town read him. I'd rather lynch someone that might be just going under the radar as scum, instead of trying to wait til end of the game to sort out their alignment from nothing.

What do you think of the fact HD was on Deku and then switched to Snowy for seemingly no reason?

Fun fact, if Snowy really got ExLight’s roles, then we kind of lynched ExLight twice...

It formed out of nowhere based on almost nothing. I didn’t like it. He didn’t even have time to defend himself.

Why do you think it was formed out of nothing? You don’t know for sure if DekuNut didn’t have time, and he could not even have time as Mafia, all we have to go with is his posts.

I have something to confess - Cop Checks on me, including Rolecop Checks, do not give you the result. Instead, I receive the result. I won’t know who used it on me. Last night I didn’t receive a PM about any check on me, so even if it went through, Midorikawa’s role would have been wasted anyway because she wouldn’t have gotten the result - and only prove that she checked me. Was thinking of saving it incase a Mafia RoleCop wanted to check my role N1 because I just subbed in.

That makes 4 roles in the game that makes Cop Checks useless...

What the fuck was that eod? Like I don't even know what happened because two people I felt decent about hopped in last minute to seemingly save Deku. It feels odd. IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A NO LYNCH. Ties result in a coin flip which I have talked about quite a few times in this game. Also you said you weren't even aware it was a tie and thought it was 5v3. So you unvote Deku to vote Snowy?
Tbf, Deku doesn't defend himself a lot even when he has time (as in game time). So that didn't factor into my decision. What did factor into it was reevaluating my stance on Snowy and the fact that Deku has done nothing to make me town read him. I'd rather lynch someone that might be just going under the radar as scum, instead of trying to wait til end of the game to sort out their alignment from nothing.

What do you think of the fact HD was on Deku and then switched to Snowy for seemingly no reason?

Minish, I forgot about the coin flip, not that it would have mattered... I had just woken up for EoD at like 2.40AM and miscalculated the votes.

What the fuck was that eod? Like I don't even know what happened because two people I felt decent about hopped in last minute to seemingly save Deku. It feels odd.

IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A NO LYNCH. Ties result in a coin flip which I have talked about quite a few times in this game. Also you said you weren't even aware it was a tie and thought it was 5v3. So you unvote Deku to vote Snowy?

I will say real quick that Human and I have been playing for years, so it’s basically ingrained in us that tied votes are a no lynch. I’ve made the same mistake as Human in other games.

Anyways it felt like a genuine attempt to end the day early. It didn’t strike me as strange or anything.

@HumanDawn So you’re saying that I was roleblocked then? Because you didn’t get a result right?

Minish, I forgot about the coin flip, not that it would have mattered... I had just woken up for EoD at like 2.40AM and miscalculated the votes.

The no lynch was irrelevant if you thought the votes were what you said anyways.

I will say real quick that Human and I have been playing for years, so it’s basically ingrained in us that tied votes are a no lynch. I’ve made the same mistake as Human in other games.

I had just said not long before that that I wasn't fussed about Deku and Snowy being tied and no one called me out for wanting a no lynch. I mentioned the cointoss quite a few times. I had a whole discussion about keeping wagons close (which isn't as good of a strategy with no lynch ties but still viable). I can understand if HD forgot upon waking up that ties weren't no lynches. But he didn't think it was a tie at the time and using that defense after the fact.

Anyways it felt like a genuine attempt to end the day early. It didn’t strike me as strange or anything.

A genuine attempt ending it 4 minutes early? When he thought the vote was 5v3 so it would've still taken 2 people in those 4 minutes to vote Deku out of nowhere to tie it? That just doesn't sound like a plausible explanation to me.

I think there's a decent chance either Deku is scum, or scum decided they would rather lynch Snowy over Deku to give town less people to work with (due to his inactivity). If there isn't scum in Deku, HD, and SMS then I don't know what's going on with this game any more.

Back
Top Bottom