• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

couple of things to finish before game can start. Should be up tomorrow at the latest.
I read this on a moving bus so for a moment it looked like you were telling us to shut up and clean.
It’s a quote from “Boating School” in like 1999 I believe :V
Shh. I haven’t watched spongebob in years. The only things I remember is him repeating I’m ready I’m so many episodes, and of course CHOCOLATE!!!

Start of Day 1: I'm Ready I'm Ready
Looks like that's everyone, so now then:

Let's see.. what is it robots can't do again? They can't laugh, cry, or... love? Yeah yeah that's it. I know just what to do.

The denizens of Bikini Bottom gather for a rousing day of trading knock knock jokes

This is sure to weed out Plankton's evil robots!

F is for friends who hunt scum together:
  1. @ExLight
  2. @Minish
  3. @DawningWinds
  4. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  5. @Jinjo
  6. @Midorikawa
  7. @Tood
  8. @DekuNut
  9. @Laurentus
  10. @Vroendal
  11. @Snowy
  12. @Naga
  13. @Mellow Ezlo
Day 1 begins now and will end on Sunday the 7th at (I'm not quite sure what my work schedule is yet but we'll say) 5 pm CDT. With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority.

Last edited:
Warning you guys ahead of time, I was hoping this would take a bit longer. I have finals next week, Monday thru Wednesday. I should be able to go into full Deku (read: Lurker) mode after that, but until then I can't promise full activity.

Back
Top Bottom