• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

The thing is, you could both be scum partners, so if I trust you, I might be signing my loss in the game. I won’t prod futher because I suspect others way more though. That said if DawningWinds is Town then your suspicion on SMS & naga & tood/minish becomes more likely.

Naga claimed Roleblocker, do you think SMS could have a more dangerous role? I’m not sure I understand where you are getting this feeling of who might have what roles?

@Minish Oh, could I get a link to this Vroundel game btw?
That is correct.

I think that anything we don't know is dangerous. I consider SMS more dangerous than Naga right now, and the fact that Naga has seen fit to grace us with a lot of his role information only adds to that.

I loved that game. Happy memories. I had no idea what I was doing, just kept getting lucky. XD

@naga10 There’s nothing personal - you’re acting like as if you were never suspected for anything in any game. It’s my job to find scum motives and I find that your justification to lynch a player to test their claim still makes no sense and is scummy. They would still end up dying and a vote would for Town would be lost. Yes, the term is used in Mafia and Auditing but... it means doing an action with an intended end result.

i am sure it is:

3 votes on SMS - vroendal, mellow ezlo, naga10

2 votes on naga10 - humandawn, minish

Day 3 Vote Count

Naga (2) - HumanDawn, Minish
Spiritual Mask Salesman (3) - Vroendal, Mellow Ezlo, Naga

With 9 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end Saturday June 13th at 8 pm CDT.

funfun let me post it :bulbacute:

Day 3 Vote Count

With 9 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end Saturday June 13th at 8 pm CDT.

funfun let me post it :bulbacute:

thanks but i already did your job, now shoo

Vote: naga10
His vote on ExLight didn't really have much of an explanation, and he voted Snowy because he wanted to test his claim? Yes, I wanted Snowy lynched too, but not because I wanted to see whether he was a tree stump or not, but because I was scumreading him at the time. "Testing a claim" does not warrant a lynch.

Day 3 Vote Count

You may make one post following your death that contains NO game related information whatsoever.
You're supposed to be dead, and vote counts are game-related. And information. Thus you are not allowed to post them. Now leave the land of the living, you do not belong here.

:unsure:

I'm a bit torn on who to vote right now. Naga's wanting to testing a stump claim is odd, and he's been on the two mislynch wagons thus far. SMS has also been on the two mislynch wagons, and I'm especially not liking the vote that brought D2 to a tie.

My death kind of won't matter as long as Squiddy's still around, still I think it'd be best not to mislynch on this phase. I'll probably end up having to vote Naga out of self preservation to do so if iy comes down to it. @funnier6 can we get a vote count?
Do you mind explaining this? unless I'm blind and I missed something

@Minish I think I remember Snowy saying he was a jailkeeper, and he said did not jail Mido.

Did somebody target Dekunut with a Roleblock? That would explain why DawningWinds got roleblocked if Minish bussed both of them.

If DawningWinds is telling the truth then that makes it more likely Dekunut is not Mafia if it was a Mafia RB... I’m going to sleep and won’t be here for EoD. Or will I?

@DawningWinds TBF it wasn’t naga10’s only reasoning, but it was really bad “icing on the cake” as far as cases go.

Day 3 Lynch Scene: You Don't Even Know Talent
Day 3 Final Vote Count

Spiritual Mask Salesman (5) (Vro, Mez, Naga, Tood)

Naga (4) (HD, Minish, DW, Sms)

(Before I get a bunch of PMs this vote count is correct)

asdf have a headache no flavor for present

SMS was lynched. He was Squilliam Fancyson, the Unibrow. He was not a robot.
1592098334869.png

Night 3 begins and will end tomorrow...at 8 but more realistically at like 11 unless I have someone else do it cause Ima be at work. Anyway night will end.

I'm aware how this makes me look, I'm using what abilities I can tonight, I suggest town does the same. I have to re-read the thread and reevaluate my life, my position, and the entire game. If I die, "Swing low sweet chariot" though I'll probably be left alive to be framed. I wish town luck. I strongly dislike you scum, well played.

I have no words...

I was assuming they were both scum, so a tie wouldn't matter, but it seems I've made a grave error... I missed naga's double vote. :bulbaFacepalm:

A 3:3:1 alignment ratio if the nightkill goes through seems interesting... It seems we may need to rely on Deku if he's a legit survivor. Else we're stuck with a potential 3:3 tie for the D4 lynch, probably.

Back
Top Bottom