• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

It's been less than 12 hours and it's over night. I don't think some people not saying anything is a big deal yet.

They probably viewed the thread and chose not to post.

I have arrived. I'm just wondering why the scum is either choosing to sit back/not post or bicker with everyone when it's clear that the votes will tie and it will be up to Deku, unless someone else has a double vote, which would be nice, I don't see a whole lot of point in posting a lot myself, do you? At least two scum is clear right now, at least imo, why keep up the charade?

You all post in the middle of the night a lot. For the record as well (for you, HumanDawn, since you're getting tabs on when I log in) I work during the day and have been checking in. Haven't really had a chance to post until now.

I feel that something has gone terribly wrong, and I'm not quite sure what.

I am town. I activated my ability to double my vote right before the deadline because I saw I was going to be lynched. I was almost certain SMS was mafia based on the way he was playing, but that was wrong. Regardless, any of you would do the same thing to save a confirmed (from my perspective of course) townie. I have no explanation for why Tood voted for SMS, you'd have to see what he said. I had activated my ability with funnier a couple of minutes before the deadline, but I didn't see that he had voted. I thought I was evening it out to rely on the RNG gods.

I'm going to guess that Deku is one of the scum and not a survivor as commonly believed. - if there are three scum and a survivor, there's no way a survivor wouldn't team up with scum to lynch town to end the game and win right there. Therefore, the only conclusion to draw is Deku is scum and not a survivor.

Vote: Deku

I roleblocked MInish last night because of DawningWind's results on Minish's alignment. I'm fairly confident HumanDawn is scum as well, just based on the way he is playing, but not as confident as I am of Deku. I don't know how to square that with my feelings on Tood, based partially on the last vote on SMS and general inactivity throughout the game. I like DawningWind and Vroendal as town - but it's hard to tell since they are so linked together in my mind. I've had such a hard time reading what's going on in this game, so if these reads are off I'm sorry to the rest of the town for screwing everything up.

Full disclosure, I'm at work now and probably won't be back until later tonight.

One thing naga10 has over Tood is the fact naga10 was honest that he had a Double Vote at least. If Tood is Mafia then I find it hard to believe that DekuNut is Mafia after how D1 went.

I think I'm the only player without any further elaboration on my role, so I'll do such:

I have a 1x self-targeting watcher, a bulletproof that turns me vanilla when shot, and miller. In addition, I posess the Krabby Patty secret formula, which gives scum an advantage if I am ever nightkilled. Thus, I've been trying my darndest to look as utterly unappealing for a nightkill as humanly possible. However, this has clearly backfired, so I'll come clean.

The SMS lynch was just an unfortunate mistake on my part. I was interested in tying the votes because I was slightly more certain that he was more likely to be scum than naga, based mostly on his position as the tiebreaker on D2's lynch. Unfortunately, I missed out on the fact that naga had a double vote.

Right now, I do believe one of the two neighbors may be scum, and have been laying low, using their role as a neighbor to look more towny to the rest of us.

As of now, I don't wish to vote given the risk of a mislynch.

legit, i feel like i can’t solve this game no matter what scum teams i make in my head

@naga10

I’m not scum with DekuNut, I wouldn’t have supported his lynch D2 and the bit I did during D3. If he is Mafia then who are his scum partners?

Ngl, I'm paranoid of HD right now. I feel he could definitely get the game to this state as mafia. And the jumping around with votes seemed a bit reckless for town.

Naga also has a weird push on Deku.

With it being mylo I feel that makes DW town. Which would make me feel good about Vroendal too.

Still feeling like the safe choice is Tood here.

Can me, Minish and DawningWinds be the only Town? Hmm

If you guys need more proof...... well, I have a feeling that you know that I visited you last night, Naga. Is that correct?

If you guys need more proof...... well, I have a feeling that you know that I visited you last night, Naga. Is that correct?

I think he knows you visited him because he didn't say you lied.

----

Regarding the whole LYLO to MYLO thing, that puts either DawningWinds or Tood as Town because both of them have protective abilities. Funnier6 could have forgotten about DawningWinds' protection or Tood's bulletproof.

Back
Top Bottom