• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

I gotta drive my son to his grandmother's house (she's our daycare while everything is closed). I should be back before end of day, if I am correct in that it is in 6 hours.

5 hours. naga10, follow the timestamp on this post and the hours left.

Alignment to roles is randed. Even if Snowy is truthful, he could still be Mafia. Unless there's some reason to believe they aren't or we have been interpreting something wrong this whole time from "cop can be scum".
Yeah, you're right. I was kinda thinking "let's prove his claim first, lynch him if he's lying, and if he's telling the truth we can decide how to handle him later" but I realize we would essentially still be in the same position as we are now. Didn't really think it through all that much lol.

You are wrong. I mean I don't see you making much of a case for anyone and that's part of my issue with you. It's a bit funny to me that I feel I have decent reason to expect you from that and you say know you better and am grasping for straws while at the same time saying not to use meta. I admit I had some more farfetched theories to suspect you before but I'm not even using those in the case.
My head hasn't really been in this game much, and I am putting in less effort than one might normally expect from me. No reason why really, just haven't been feeling it lately; there's a reason I was trying to take a short hiatus.

I will say though, that even if you use meta to back your read on me, shouldn't you expect more effort from scum me and not so much the other way around? You know I lack confidence when I play town and often hesitate to vote for that reason. I hate using meta as a defense, but when the way you're using it on me is just incorrect it's hard not to.

I KNOW YOU CAN CHECK IT.

That’s not the issue. Roles are not alignment indicative.
Yeah, I though about what I was saying more and realized I'm a big dummy.

So I just found out I'm going to a friend's place for dinner, leaving in about 20 min so I won't be around at EoD.

I have mixed feelings about the Deku lynch. He said he had finals so it's easy to excuse not reading properly and not being present, but at the same time Deku is incredibly difficult to read because he has a naturally scummy playstyle.

And as for SMS, as much as I normally dislike meta, I feel like SMS is town. His scum play typically feels more, idk, calculated, whereas as town he tends to be a bit reckless.

I think she thought you were calling my argument against you WIFOM.
*frown* In that case, I apologise. I was calling my own argument WIFOM. Because I do admit that it's a very bad, very leading, argument. But I have my reasons why I have divulged what I did, and why I haven't said more.

Hmm, so the Tood lynch consisted of Mido, Deku, and Minish. Atm I'm not really scum reading Mido tbh, Min is a town read for me, so that just leaves Deku. I'll ISO Deku later. That said, I think the points made about Snowy are pretty sound, though if they were Mafia idk if softing stump blatantly throughout D1 is a good move, as it'd obviously draw a target onto their back. This is wifom on my part though.

On the flipside to my last post, and this just came to me, what benwfit is there in softing stump as town? Now the Mafia won't lynch you because you're a wasted nightkill in their eyes, and a Vigi isn't going to shoot you either probably. Effectively, this is sub-optimal town play with your role, so that said, and I'm sorry if you've touched on it before, but @Snowy, why did you think softing was a good idea?

Day 2 Vote Count 3
Day 2 Vote Count

Spiritual Mask Salesman
(2) (Tood, Snowy)
Snowy (2) (Naga, Midori)
Mellow Ezlo (1) (Minish)
DekuNut (2) (Vro, HD)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end Wednesday June 10th at 8 pm CDT.

Not 100% that’s accurate, didn’t double check

The fact that these wagons are so close makes me think we have either one or possibly two scum there.

And I don't think it's SMS.

Since I'm the only one on Mez I'll move elsewhere. And make this a bit more interesting.

Vote: Snowy

But you realize it looks scummy though, right, and it doesn't help to keep things close to the vest when you already intentionally leaked info.
Doesn't really look scummy at all. What looks scummy is the number of people on my bandwagon who are intent on lynching me... because what? I know how to play mafia?

Ah yeah I see. Because I'm a threat to mafia, they want to lynch me. Good play, mafia.

Since HumanDawn has pointed out that I'm bad at time zones, I'm definitely not going to make it back by end of day. Reviewing the situation, nothing seems to have changed and I'm happy with my vote so far, so I'm keeping it here on Snowy.

You said my wifom wasn't wifom. That is defending me.

I'm not going to OMGUS you, so I'll leave my vote where it is. If you are town, then you might want to reconsider your logic.
Well dawning answered the WIFOM one for you.

How about a giving me a reason outside of “it would be bad for town” You legit have done no scumhunting.
Doesn't really look scummy at all. What looks scummy is the number of people on my bandwagon who are intent on lynching me... because what? I know how to play mafia?

Ah yeah I see. Because I'm a threat to mafia, they want to lynch me. Good play, mafia.
.....Threat? How? You haven’t done any scumhunting. Literally the whole day phase has been you hiding behind your claims and saying lynching you would be a bad move for town. Give me a real reason that you’re town please!!!

Fuck. I'm switching. I thought about it a little more and I don't know if Snowy would do that posting style if they were scum and draw attention to themselves like that.

Deku could be playing in his scum meta. It's hard to tell. And I don't think we'll get too much from him.

Unvote

Vote: Deku

Fuck. I'm switching. I thought about it a little more and I don't know if Snowy would do that posting style if they were scum and draw attention to themselves like that.

Deku could be playing in his scum meta. It's hard to tell. And I don't think we'll get too much from him.

Unvote

Vote: Deku
That's the point though, what benefit is there in drawing attention to yourself if you are a town aligned stump? I'm thinking Snowy just wanted to set up a claim early to have it easy later in the game, and it's probably because they are scum.

That's the point though, what benefit is there in drawing attention to yourself if you are a town aligned stump? I'm thinking Snowy just wanted to set up a claim early to have it easy later in the game, and it's probably because they are scum.

I mean, his other ability is useful. It wouldn't be bad to try to keep mafia from killing you. If he's scum he just draws attention to himself in a way that annoys people and makes them want to lynch him.

But tbh I'm not too fussed about tying Snowy and Deku up.

There are 5 votes on snowy and 3 on dekunut and phase ends in 7 mins

Back
Top Bottom