• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

I will say real quick that Human and I have been playing for years, so it’s basically ingrained in us that tied votes are a no lynch. I’ve made the same mistake as Human in other games.

Anyways it felt like a genuine attempt to end the day early. It didn’t strike me as strange or anything.

As Minish said, I didn't know the votes were actually tied in the first place. For what it's worth, I also have an annoying ear infection that I had to deal with some aspirin that I took at the time of EoD, so that probably had to with me miscalculating the votes and rushing through the posts quickly.

@HumanDawn So you’re saying that I was roleblocked then? Because you didn’t get a result right?

Yup, I would have gotten the result instead if the role went through.

The no lynch was irrelevant if you thought the votes were what you said anyways.

Yes, which is why I said it didn't matter...?

I had just said not long before that that I wasn't fussed about Deku and Snowy being tied and no one called me out for wanting a no lynch. I mentioned the cointoss quite a few times. I had a whole discussion about keeping wagons close (which isn't as good of a strategy with no lynch ties but still viable). I can understand if HD forgot upon waking up that ties weren't no lynches. But he didn't think it was a tie at the time and using that defense after the fact.

A genuine attempt ending it 4 minutes early? When he thought the vote was 5v3 so it would've still taken 2 people in those 4 minutes to vote Deku out of nowhere to tie it? That just doesn't sound like a plausible explanation to me.

I think there's a decent chance either Deku is scum, or scum decided they would rather lynch Snowy over Deku to give town less people to work with (due to his inactivity). If there isn't scum in Deku, HD, and SMS then I don't know what's going on with this game any more.

You're right, but the truth is that I rushed reading the posts because it was close to EoD and I was sick which was why I had to take pain relief. I didn't even go to work today. I voted DekuNut so if it weren't for me, the tie wouldn't be there in the first place anyway?

It was 4 minutes early, but I think my vote is completely justified in case somebody unvoted Snowy and voted DekuNut, causing a tie. I was actually a bit unsure if there were actually 5 votes, so I voted to ensure a lynch because I hate no lynches.

@naga10 I know you were online for EoD.
This is true! I got back just before end of day. I read through the thread and decided that nothing warranted changing my vote. Like yes, knowing what we know how would have changed it, but a few minutes before end of day there wasn't anything that would have invalidated my reasoning.

The reason I didn't vote was simply because I knew I wouldn't be around at EoD. Didn't think the lynch was going to change the way it did, otherwise I would've put my vote on Deku.

The Snowy lynch reeks of scum, especially the people who seemingly voted in an attempt to save Deku, particularly HD because he broke the tie and hammered and it looked rather opportunistic.

I'm not used to night posting being a thing and I'm playing another active game atm and have a few things I gotta do so that's all from me for now.

Not much. I'll be thinking of things over my shift today at work.

The whole lynch from yesterday doesn't sit right with me, especially the tie and tiebreaker votes on Snowy. My first instinct is to consider it an attempt to save Deku from being lynched.

This is true! I got back just before end of day. I read through the thread and decided that nothing warranted changing my vote. Like yes, knowing what we know how would have changed it, but a few minutes before end of day there wasn't anything that would have invalidated my reasoning.

You said you were okay with testing his claim but when I called that reasoning out you were there for EoD and didn't reply to what I said that testing the claim means death.

The reason I didn't vote was simply because I knew I wouldn't be around at EoD. Didn't think the lynch was going to change the way it did, otherwise I would've put my vote on Deku.

Phase updates 3AM for me and you don't see me not voting. What kind of excuse is that?

had just said not long before that that I wasn't fussed about Deku and Snowy being tied and no one called me out for wanting a no lynch. I mentioned the cointoss quite a few times. I had a whole discussion about keeping wagons close (which isn't as good of a strategy with no lynch ties but still viable). I can understand if HD forgot upon waking up that ties weren't no lynches. But he didn't think it was a tie at the time and using that defense after the fact.

A genuine attempt ending it 4 minutes early? When he thought the vote was 5v3 so it would've still taken 2 people in those 4 minutes to vote Deku out of nowhere to tie it? That just doesn't sound like a plausible explanation to me.

I agree on the no Iomega left in the phase. I will say others pointed out his bad counting and he chose to keep his vote.

At this point I'm thinking Deku and Mido as scum.
please share why.

Phase updates 3AM for me and you don't see me not voting. What kind of excuse is that?
I mean I literally wasn't home and knew I wasn't going to be lol. Lives are a thing. I often don't vote if I know I'll need to miss EoD for whatever reason, especially if I'm feeling unsure.

Day Three Begins: Do Robots Dream About World Domination?
The remaining sea creatures gathered together once again. To their astonishment, there in their midst was a dismantled robot. "A robot! Finally! They've started killing each other! YES!!! I knew we cou- oh wait that's just Karen. Dang it Karen." If things had gone so far that Plankton dismantled his own wife, things must be very serious indeed. The survivors prepared for another eleven minutes of misery.

Midori was killed. She was Karen the Computer Wife. She was (technically) a robot.
1591924081922.png

F is for friends who hunt scum together:
  1. @Minish
  2. @DawningWinds
  3. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  4. @Tood
  5. @DekuNut
  6. @HumanDawn
  7. @Vroendal
  8. @naga10
  9. @Mellow Ezlo
N is for no survivors:

1. ExLight- Sandy, Town Squirrel
2. Jinjo- Spongebob, Town Spatula
3. Snowy- The Flying Dutchman, Town Dining Sock
4. Midorikawa- Karen, Town Computer Wife

Day 3 begins and will end on Saturday June 13th at 8 pm CDT. With 9 alive it takes 5 to reach majority.

Last edited:
Fuck. I'm just gonna claim since my role is useless now. I was a 2x bus driver.

Was trying to make mafia kill one of their members but I just sucked at guessing the night kills.

Fuck. I'm just gonna claim since my role is useless now. I was a 2x bus driver.

Was trying to make mafia kill one of their members but I just sucked at guessing the night kills.

I'm assuming this means you've used both of your shots. Have you (or anyone else!) noticed any effects of this?

I'm assuming this means you've used both of your shots. Have you (or anyone else!) noticed any effects of this?

I have used them both. And if anyone had posted any results on any of the players I would have admitted they were swapped. I don't want to say my n2 targets just yet, but n1 was SMS and Tristan. Since they were both on the Ex wagon and I was scumreading one and town reading the other.

HD was telling the truth about the investigations thing, just for the record.

Deku needs to come in and say something. He looks really scummy after yesterday's lynch.

@Spiritual Mask Salesman can you explain again why you felt the need to tie up the votes? Were you trying to protect Deku or just prevent his lynch?

Tristan can you tell us what Midori's role did? Was she legit just miller?
Sure thing.

I only know her main ability though, which was to get information on either the passive or active part of someone's role, along with like "50% investigative and 50% protective" kinda thing.

All right, so now that finals are over and I have sufficiently pissed off funnier (purposefully) I can get back into this game.
As I said, I was gone yesterday because of finals. But, so long as things went well, I won't have any more of those.
I'm still putting together my catchup post because... well, theres a lot to sift through lol.
Since it looks like people are trying to call me out, I'll claim. Survivor. Havent exactly visited anyone lol.

All right, so now that finals are over and I have sufficiently pissed off funnier (purposefully) I can get back into this game.
As I said, I was gone yesterday because of finals. But, so long as things went well, I won't have any more of those.
I'm still putting together my catchup post because... well, theres a lot to sift through lol.
Since it looks like people are trying to call me out, I'll claim. Survivor. Havent exactly visited anyone lol.
That's... a really easy claim.

Do you have any abilities at all, active or passive? You don't need to say what they are.

That's... a really easy claim.

Do you have any abilities at all, active or passive? You don't need to say what they are.
I have two active abilities and a passive. Neither of fhe active abilities immediatwly make sense with my character, but the passive one does.

HD was telling the truth about the investigations thing, just for the record.

I didn’t get a PM from funnier6 giving me any results, so I’m not sure how you can tell I’m telling the truth at least about that if you didn’t check me.

Do randed alignments to roles include independents?

@DekuNut what are you if not a robot or a robot?

Back
Top Bottom