• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

I didn’t get a PM from funnier6 giving me any results, so I’m not sure how you can tell I’m telling the truth at least about that if you didn’t check me.

Do randed alignments to roles include independents?

@DekuNut what are you if not a robot or a robot?
I am still not a robot. I just don't care what happens to me I guess.

Not to me. To everyone else lol. Clearly I care that I survive.... that's like the point of a survivor lol

Okay, then what’s your nameclaim and why would you be a survivor?

My nameclaim doesn't matter lol. I imagine funnier just decided he wanted a survivor and randed one of the other roles to that alignment.

I didn’t get a PM from funnier6 giving me any results, so I’m not sure how you can tell I’m telling the truth at least about that if you didn’t check me.
I have my ways. Going back through my earlier interactions with Midori and my recent response to Minish should say enough.

My nameclaim doesn't matter lol. I imagine funnier just decided he wanted a survivor and randed one of the other roles to that alignment.
I'm not sure I buy it. Funnier throwing in one character specifically designed to be a Survivor, I would believe that. I'm not sure I buy that he randomly included survivor among the role rands though. Possible, sure, I guess. Still seems like a pretty easy and safe claim.

I have my ways. Going back through my earlier interactions with Midori and my recent response to Minish should say enough.

I'm not sure I buy it. Funnier throwing in one character specifically designed to be a Survivor, I would believe that. I'm not sure I buy that he randomly included survivor among the role rands though. Possible, sure, I guess. Still seems like a pretty easy and safe claim.
If I wanted an easy and safe claim, I would've claimed town with my abilities and not even mentioned the concept of a survivor lol (which, admittedly, I only realized was a good idea after I'd already claimed). This isn't exactly the kind of game where that claim is safe.

if we mislynch this phase and the next kill goes through we would be 3 scum and 1 indep and 3 Town

VOTE: DekuNut

Last edited:
Alternatively, no lynch. Because that has the same chance of killing scum as your plan. But at least then there would still be extra numbers.

This game is a tough nut to crack reads wise for me - I have lots of mixed reads and some paranoia on Minish. Mafia has to be somebody really good at blending in, and it helps that alignment is randed to roles. I'm not sure I would feel confident in any reads list I make, but I will try later today.

Mido supported you a lot and was killed, so that gives me some paranoia that it might have been to make you look good, but not enough to suspect you to go against you. I think I have a very good idea about what your role is. She claimed Tood is the only Miller claim left from the Day 1 reveals, RIP. Could he really be Mafia who Jailed and then killed Midorikawa because she said to be worried of Tood N1? Metawise I expect Tood to help out more (could be i am expecting too much though), and I suspected he was Mafia in the Mentor game recently in the same night he was bombed because he wasn't really helpful in that game. I feel like if that's the case, then that throws a wrench on my vote to DekuNut because he voted Tood Day 1. If Tood is Mafia, then it's incredibly likely there's Mafia from those who voted Exlight. Maybe it's really naga10?

@DekuNut Who would you vote then as a Survivor? Even if you go against Mafia, they will probably not kill you anyway when it wouldn't be in their best interests if they want to win. And you need to survive to win, so may as well.

Fun fact, if Snowy really got ExLight’s roles, then we kind of lynched ExLight twice..
Just to clarify, i didn’t get ex’s roles. I had the power to look at his roles and take one. I also had this weird power to jailkeep but the protected target loses a power if i did.

Also, yup. Still able to post but no vote.

Just to clarify, i didn’t get ex’s roles. I had the power to look at his roles and take one. I also had this weird power to jailkeep but the protected target loses a power if i did.

Also, yup. Still able to post but no vote.

Did you use your jailkeep on Mido?

I'm trying to decide how I feel about Deku's claim. Iirc, in Gravity Falls mafia the 3rd party was actually put to a specific role/character because of the flavor. I'm not sure if I see funnier making a survivor that doesn't care what happens to others if it didn't fit flavor wise with the character.

But also, I don't see Deku's need to lie with how things are randed. Unless he knows things would go like they did with Ex and people just might not believe him anyways. So he threw something harmless and that gives us incentive to just let him survive.

Alternatively, no lynch. Because that has the same chance of killing scum as your plan. But at least then there would still be extra numbers.

Wait, I don't get your plan, you mean no lynch with 3 Town and 3 Mafia if we mislynch today? We would need to no lynch 3 times and hope to always hit Mafia to win that way.

I'm trying to decide how I feel about Deku's claim. Iirc, in Gravity Falls mafia the 3rd party was actually put to a specific role/character because of the flavor. I'm not sure if I see funnier making a survivor that doesn't care what happens to others if it didn't fit flavor wise with the character.

But also, I don't see Deku's need to lie with how things are randed. Unless he knows things would go like they did with Ex and people just might not believe him anyways. So he threw something harmless and that gives us incentive to just let him survive.

Minish, do you trust Mellow Ezlo? he's been visiting women, the chad...

I see about GF Mafia, but it could really be done differently this time? Maybe there was a discrepancy in the rules from this game and that one? The fact there was an Independent in such a game at least proves there's one in this game and makes DekuNut look a lot better claim-wise. Unless somebody wants to counterclaim Independent?

Minish, do you trust Mellow Ezlo? he's been visiting women, the chad...
I honestly don't even know anymore. I think the fact that I don't feel I have any town reads says a lot to the state of this game.

In any case I feel there are probably better targets than him right now.

I see about GF Mafia, but it could really be done differently this time? Maybe there was a discrepancy in the rules from this game and that one? The fact there was an Independent in such a game at least proves there's one in this game and makes DekuNut look a lot better claim-wise. Unless somebody wants to counterclaim Independent?

It could be different. But I dunno. Funnier puts a lot into flavor. Just feels weird for him to make a survivor that's not a survivor flavor wise.

wait actually, no, it doesn't, but hosts love independents so much it's pretty much a given they are in the game

UNVOTE: DekuNut
VOTE: naga10

I think his logic makes a lot of sense - if you're town, lynching you is bad just because lynching town is bad in general. I don't think your role really has anything to do with it. It could be a good scum move to claim tree stump to get people's attention away as well. The whole post restriction/soft claiming is just weird too. As I said before, I'm okay with testing this claim before we let a potential mafia member hide in plain sight.

Vote: Snowy.

@Spiritual Mask Salesman can you explain again why you felt the need to tie up the votes? Were you trying to protect Deku or just prevent his lynch?
Niether, I just felt at the time that Snowy was a better vote.

I have used them both. And if anyone had posted any results on any of the players I would have admitted they were swapped. I don't want to say my n2 targets just yet, but n1 was SMS and Tristan. Since they were both on the Ex wagon and I was scumreading one and town reading the other.
I think it'd be good to say your n2 targets.

Back
Top Bottom