• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

That's not true HD and you know it... I was right about Naga, but I'm not happy. I'm sure you feel better about being right. I basically lost the game for you.

This makes me really really want to reevaluate Minish. She hasn't been as townie as I expect her to, and I know that could be from being in 3 games at once, but usually if I can't confidently townread her it's because she's scum.

That's not true HD and you know it... I was right about Naga, but I'm not happy. I'm sure you feel better about being right. I basically lost the game for you.

Even if you make mistakes, be happy with what you can about your play and try to do better next time. The game is still not over anyway.

This makes me really really want to reevaluate Minish. She hasn't been as townie as I expect her to, and I know that could be from being in 3 games at once, but usually if I can't confidently townread her it's because she's scum.

If you look at my voting history and pushes and reads I feel like you see there's no way I'm mafia. D1 I wanted to lynch Tood (who is still alive and likely mafia). D2 I was against lynching SMS, and flip flopped on Snowy and Deku ultimately landing on Deku (who may be 3rd), and then yesterday I didn't even much entertain the SMS lynch even despite hating his sudden Snowy vote and voted Naga (who is still alive and likely mafia). With HD's gun to head I went with Naga because I still had that nagging feeling SMS was town. I could've easily pushed him or HD after the Snowy lynch. You know that I like swinging lynches in my favor a scum.

My town play has been shit yeah. My heart isn't really in the game. But if we're looking at a say Tood/Naga/You or HD team then there was just no way I was winning this game. Tood and Naga have been pretty inactive, and I even tried to push Tood d1 and no one was biting. I tried lynching you and no one was biting. I don't see people lynching HD. I can only do so much as town if I don't have other town helping me.

im trying to find reason to suspect minish/vroendal/mellow ezlo and minish might have the biggest leeway into being Mafia - vroendal is saying dw is likely town, so i guess vroendal is town for confirming town and it was really a big mistake? mellow ezlo still checked me, but maybe as i said that was for him to look good in my eyes? :/

the ideal world is with dekunut not being independent and allied with tood and naga but i don't see it with how d1 went with dekunut voting tood, i mean it could still be the case oh him bussing i don't dunno - mafia will probably make themselves very apparent tomorrow if dekunut is indep (and if dekunut is indep and tood mafia, then deku was more pro town than lots of other townies...)

Just reminding y’all I have work tonight so the start of day will be delayed by approximately three hours, actions will be locked at the normal time

Day 3 Final Vote Count

Spiritual Mask Salesman (5) (Vro, Mez, Naga, Tood)

Naga (4) (HD, Minish, DW, Sms)

(Before I get a bunch of PMs this vote count is correct)
Just noticed this.

@Tood are you a double voter? The vote count was normal until your vote.

Day 4 Begins
Kay this gonna be short and sweet I'm very sleepy and I hate delaying phase changes

Tristan er Mellow Ezlo was found beheaded. He was Manray, the Every Villain Is Lemons. He was not a robot.
1592193475212.png

Day 4 has begun and will end on Tuesday the 16th at 8 pm CDT (unless you want me to extend it fsr) with 7 alive it takes 4 to reach majority.

TOWN MUST LYNCH CORRECTLY TODAY

Thank you that is all

Deku is survivor confirmed.

I feel like Tood and Naga have to be mafia.

I want to believe Vroendal and DW are town.

Which would leave HD as mafia too.

Unless Vroendal is mafia and claimed his scumbud is town. In which case we've probably just lost.

Im going to claim one of my abilities now.
I had a one-shot tracker I used on Naga. They didn't visit anyone last night.

Hmmm.

Those two claims back to back are interesting. We had an unaccounted for block before right? I'll have to check. I guess it's possible Naga is also a ninja. Or that mafia has a strongman.

Ohh even more interesting. I'm about to go to sleep but I'll have to look back at all the claims again because I don't remember them.

Oh wait, things could possibly be explained. I'll wait to hear more from others.

Town please, absolutely do no vote yet! We don't want mafia piling on a wrong vote and hammering.

Back
Top Bottom