• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

Start of Day 1: I'm Ready I'm Ready
  • Looks like that's everyone, so now then:

Let's see.. what is it robots can't do again? They can't laugh, cry, or... love? Yeah yeah that's it. I know just what to do.

The denizens of Bikini Bottom gather for a rousing day of trading knock knock jokes

This is sure to weed out Plankton's evil robots!

F is for friends who hunt scum together:
    1. @ExLight
    2. @Minish
    3. @DawningWinds
    4. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
    5. @Jinjo
    6. @Midorikawa
    7. @Tood
    8. @DekuNut
    9. @Laurentus
    10. @Vroendal
    11. @Snowy
    12. @Naga
    13. @Mellow Ezlo
    Day 1 begins now and will end on Sunday the 7th at (I'm not quite sure what my work schedule is yet but we'll say) 5 pm CDT. With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority.

Last edited:
    D1 Vote Count
  • Day 1 Vote Count

funnier
    (3) (Sms, Mez, Deku)
    ExLight (1) (Snowy)
    Minish (1) (Ex)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end Sunday June 7th at 5 pm CDT

D1 Vote Count 2
  • Day 1 Vote Count

funnier
    (1) (Mez)
    ExLight (2) (Snowy, Sms)
    Tood (2) (Midori, Deku)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end Sunday June 7th at 5 pm CDT

D1 Lynch Scene: No More Squirrel Jokes
  • Day 1 Vote Count

ExLight (4) (Snowy, Sms, Naga, Tristan)
    Tood
    (3) (Midori, Deku, Minish)
    Minish (1) (Ex)

The joke session was going along nicely. "Why does it take more than one squirrel to change a light bulb? Because, they're so darn stupid!" Everyone breaks into hysterical laughter. Everyone that is, except one. "What did you say?! Them jokes ain't funny! Why I'm smarter than the lot of you combined!" record scratches. "She didn't laugh. Guys she didn't laugh!!! SHE MUST BE THE ROBOT." "What?!" In seconds, the lone Texan was surrounded. It was at this moment that she wished she was back in Texas.

ExLight was lynched. He was Sandy Cheeks, the Squirrel. He was not a robot.
    1591576963386.png

Night 1 has begun and will end in about 24 hours on Monday June 8th at 8 pm CDT. Please submit your actions before then.

Day Two Begins: R.I.P.ped His Pants
  • In the morning the friends gathered, only to find their yellow friend collapsed on the ground. Leaning close, they caught his last words. "I need... I need... a tailor." And then he was no more.

Morale was low without him, the test today seemed to be who was crying over their friend's death, as robots aren't supposed to be able to cry. Somehow several of them seemed to be very pleased by his demise for some reason.

Jinjo has died. She was SpongeBob SquarePants, the Spatula. She was not a robot.
    1591667269084.png

1. @Minish
    2. @DawningWinds
    3. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
    4. @Midorikawa
    5. @Tood
    6. @DekuNut
    7. @HumanDawn
    8. @Vroendal
    9. @Snowy
    10. @naga10
    11. @Mellow Ezlo
    N is for no survivors:

1. ExLight- Sandy, Town Squirrel
    2. Jinjo- Spongebob, Town Spatula

With 11 alive it takes 6 to reach majority. Otherwise Day 2 will end on Wednesday June 10th at 8pm CDT.

(Sorry the day was delayed, I started watching a movie and lost track of time)

Last edited:
    D2 Vote Count
  • Day 2 Vote Count

Spiritual Mask Salesman
    (1) (HD)
    Snowy (1) (Midori)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end Wednesday June 10th at 8 pm CDT.

Day 2 Vote Count 2
  • Day 2 Vote Count

Spiritual Mask Salesman (2) (Tood, Snowy)
    Snowy (1) (Midori)
    Mellow Ezlo (2) (Minish, HD)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end Wednesday June 10th at 8 pm CDT.

Day 2 Vote Count 3
  • Day 2 Vote Count

Spiritual Mask Salesman
    (2) (Tood, Snowy)
    Snowy (2) (Naga, Midori)
    Mellow Ezlo (1) (Minish)
    DekuNut (2) (Vro, HD)

Not 100% that’s accurate, didn’t double check

D2 Lynch Scene: I Ain’t Afraid of No Ghost
  • Final Day 2 Vote Count

Spiritual Mask Salesman
    (2) (Tood, Snowy)
    Snowy (4) (Naga, Midori, Sms, HD)
    Deku
    (2) (Vro, Minish)

The group of friends had just finished recounting stories of their dear departed friend Spongebob when they became aware of hysterical laughfrom nearby.

“Oh this is just too good! After all these years I don’t have to worry about that little yella pest. Ahahahaha!”

A collective gasp arose from the crowd as they realized this person wasn’t crying. Could is robot??? Carefully, they crept up to him... and stole his sock.

Snowy was lynched. He was The Flying Dutchman the Dining Sock. He was not a robot.
    1591838129935.png

1. @Minish
    2. @DawningWinds
    4. @Midorikawa
    5. @Tood
    6. @DekuNut
    7. @HumanDawn
    8. @Vroendal
    9. @naga10
    10. @Mellow Ezlo
    N is for no survivors:

3. Snowy- The Flying Dutchman, Town Dining Sock

Night 2 begins now and ends Thursday the 11th at 8pm CDT.

Last edited:
    Day Three Begins: Do Robots Dream About World Domination?
  • The remaining sea creatures gathered together once again. To their astonishment, there in their midst was a dismantled robot. "A robot! Finally! They've started killing each other! YES!!! I knew we cou- oh wait that's just Karen. Dang it Karen." If things had gone so far that Plankton dismantled his own wife, things must be very serious indeed. The survivors prepared for another eleven minutes of misery.

Midori was killed. She was Karen the Computer Wife. She was (technically) a robot.
    1591924081922.png

1. @Minish
    2. @DawningWinds
    4. @Tood
    5. @DekuNut
    6. @HumanDawn
    7. @Vroendal
    8. @naga10
    9. @Mellow Ezlo
    N is for no survivors:

3. Snowy- The Flying Dutchman, Town Dining Sock
    4. Midorikawa- Karen, Town Computer Wife

Day 3 begins and will end on Saturday June 13th at 8 pm CDT. With 9 alive it takes 5 to reach majority.

Last edited:
    Day 3 Vote Count 1
  • Day 3 Vote Count

Naga (1) (HD)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end Saturday June 13th at 8 pm CDT.

Day 3 Lynch Scene: You Don't Even Know Talent
  • Day 3 Final Vote Count

Spiritual Mask Salesman (5) (Vro, Mez, Naga, Tood)

Naga (4) (HD, Minish, DW, Sms)

(Before I get a bunch of PMs this vote count is correct)

asdf have a headache no flavor for present

SMS was lynched. He was Squilliam Fancyson, the Unibrow. He was not a robot.
    1592098334869.png

Night 3 begins and will end tomorrow...at 8 but more realistically at like 11 unless I have someone else do it cause Ima be at work. Anyway night will end.

Day 4 Begins
  • Kay this gonna be short and sweet I'm very sleepy and I hate delaying phase changes

Tristan er Mellow Ezlo was found beheaded. He was Manray, the Every Villain Is Lemons. He was not a robot.
    1592193475212.png

Day 4 has begun and will end on Tuesday the 16th at 8 pm CDT (unless you want me to extend it fsr) with 7 alive it takes 4 to reach majority.

TOWN MUST LYNCH CORRECTLY TODAY

Thank you that is all

D4 Vote Count
  • Day 4 Vote Count

DekuNut-
    (1) (Naga)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to reach majority, otherwise day will end Tuesday the 16th at 8 pm CDT

Day 4 Vote Count 2
  • Day 4 Vote Count

Naga
    (2) (HD, Minish)
    Deku (1) (Naga)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end Tuesday June 16th at 8 pm CDT.

ENDGAME- N is For No Survivors! MAFIA WIN
  • Day 4 Final Vote Count

Naga (3) (HD, Minish, DW)
    Minish (3) (Naga, Vro, Tood)

This was it, this was what it all came down to... In the crowd there was nothing to be heard but: "ESCALATORS ESCALTORS ESCALATORS ESCALATORS" and on the other side "EELS EELS EELS EELS EELS EELS". They had come so far, but the dice rolls.... EELS

Minish has lost the coin flip. She was Mrs. Puff the Boatmobile. She was not a robot.
    1592356654055.png

Mafia have won the game

Living:

Vroendal- mafia
    Naga10- mafia
    Tood- mafia

Deku- third party who has lost the game

DawningWinds- town
    HumanDawn- town

Thanks for playin! All role PMs are posted in the graveyard chat but I may post them here as well

Back
    Top Bottom