• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The best performance round (excluding XY)

Mareepy

Psycho Tsutarja fans
Reaction score
First I would like to say this is not a thread for complaining if you doesn't like performance rounds.

After watching Serena's performance, I think this performance was good, but nowhere near the best from previous series.

So my question is: Which do you think is the best performance round from AG and DP? Excluding XY is because it has not ended yet and there is actually less than five performance that we saw fully right now.

For me, the best is by Ursula in Last Call — First Round! The Japanese theme song of DP is about unleashing hidden powers. I never thought Ursula will be the one actually using that as a theme. Both Eevees using Hidden Power and have a Water Stone and Fire Stone thrown at them is the best ever one can come up with. It fully emphasizes the concept of unleashing hidden power hidden within in a Pokemon. The graphics is quite lack luster in DP but if they used the Light of Evolution in BW and XY and the Hidden Power in BW (haven't sen in XY), that performance will be one hell of a feast for the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom