• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The best Pokémon come backs.

"Get a life, you nerd."
"If I don't have a life, could I borrow yours?"
"No"
"Well, then does that mean you don't have one either?"

Here's another:

"Pokémon is for losers."
"Wouldn't that make you one for pointing that out?"

"Nice comeback. Did you come up with while you were getting closet raped by your daddy?"

My favorite

"I like playing video games involving monsters, you like playing video games involving monsters. The difference? I don't like blood."

Or one I used when I get especially irritated.

"*insert name*, let me do what I want for fun and you can go off and shoot a deer or rob a gas station or whatever you rednecks do for fun."

Of course, prevention itself is always better than the remedy.

"If Someone were to change a TV guide around, two things would happen at once, causing a time Paradox. Things would go backwards, and the universe would be inside out. Going backwards would be normal, and when going backwards hits the TV guide area, a black hole opens, sucking the univers into itself, causing multiple blackholes being sucked into themselves. This would turn your skin inside out and made backwards regular time, and regular time backwards, while everything is normal at the same time. Life would then discontinue as a whole."

And then walk away.

as intresting as that was, I dont see how that could be a comeback for your pokemon playing though :(

as intresting as that was, I dont see how that could be a comeback for your pokemon playing though :(

I belive the point is to confuse the taunter with a random bit of impossible to understand physics and then walk away while the guy tries to figure it out. And like you, he'd probably be wondering what that has to do with pokemon.

I'll tell you what to do:
random guy: you play pokémon? dude, aren't you a little too old for that?
you: well eh I ehh, Look a UFO!
*then run away*

Or:
random Dude: Jasper, you still play pokémon? aren't you a little too old for that?
You: I uhhm, Ain't Jasper. I'm his twin, eh clone, eh him from the past, eh look a UFO! (pick your favourite out of them)
*then run away*

Or:
random guy: you play pokémon? dude, aren't you a little too old for that?
You: Probably not, because the army told me to play this game to train my tactics.
Random guy: Wouldn't fire emblem be better for that?
you: ehh, well I ehh... Look a UFO!
*then run away*

but preventing these conversations is the best option:
you: Look a UFO!
*then run away*
Random guy: WTF?

People get made fun at for playing Pokemon? I played it in front of my "friends",and they said nothing..Except,"You'll get in trouble",because I was playing it at lunch,I was checking my Honey trees.

"You play your whatever,and I'll destroy monsters without any blood."

"You're a cupcake for saying Pokemon's silly".

They probably won't understand what "cupcake" means..

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom