• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The best Pokémon come backs.

If only I could use these. They're great, guys, but every time I begin a comeback to anything, I am rudely interrupted with something along the lines of 'Shut up, gay boy, nobody likes you.'... It's been like that for so long...

I can't imagine anyone my age being made fun of for playing pokemon anyway. For people around 20 it's kind of a retro-cool-dorky thing. Like those kids in high school that would walk around with X-Men backpacks

I can't imagine anyone my age being made fun of for playing pokemon anyway. For people around 20 it's kind of a retro-cool-dorky thing. Like those kids in high school that would walk around with X-Men backpacks

Pretty much this. Almost everyone my age just doesn't really think too much about it or the only really negative things they say are about how dumb some of the new ones look; the only people who have really called me out on it were around 14.

Warning this is not for the sensitive

"Look fuck-stick, I'm incredibly busy, so why don't you get the hell out of here before I snap your dick off and jam it into your ass."

This is the warning, if he continues you respond with:

"I'm sorry, I'm not fluent in Idiot can you speak a little slower?
Who saved you from the abortion? Your birthday certificate must be an apology from the condom factory.
Your lucky I don't have access to a time machine or else I'd go back in time and tell your mother to stop sniffing that glue while she's pregnant with your sorry ass.
I've got more originality and intellect in my little finger than you'll ever acquire in your whole life.
If Annoyance was a religion you'd be the goddamn Pope.
If you were twice as smart you'd still be dumber then a mailbox.
What's wrong?
Did I break your concentration?
Oh so you were finished?
Then fuck off and mind your own business you ball-licker
."

That asshole won't know what hit him...

Last edited:
Once they're done saying Pokemon's for nerds

You: Can I cancel my subscription?
Them: To what?
You: Your issues.

I actually used this on someone, but it wasn't to do with Pokemon at the time. IDK if it could be worked in well...

On a side note, I would like this printed on a t-shirt:

*In bold Arial*
GROWING OLD?
INEVITABLE

GROWING UP?
OPTIONAL

except I want the word "OPTIONAL" printed in that Poke-font like in the Pokemon logo.

Last edited:
Last week a new employee joined the team at my office. Ten minutes into his first day, he asked me for some help. He looked at my PC desktop and after seeing my Pokémon wallpaper said: "I remember Pokémon, that was fun when I was a kid".

"It still is", I replied. End of discussion.

Someone at work asked me what I was playing. I replied, "Pokemon." His response was, "Are you serious?" To which I said, "Yep, I'm hardcore. I beat the crap outta cute little animals, stuff 'em into airtight capsules and force them to beat the hell out of other cute little animals for my own pride and glory." His reply to that was simple: :eek:

Guess he never looked at it that way before.

^Niice, oh and here's one:
"You're playing pokémon, that's for babies!"
"Well, it was made by older people,so older people have the right to play"

"You still play pokémon? OH MY GOD!"
"Yeah, I play pokémon, so what?"

Someone at work asked me what I was playing. I replied, "Pokemon." His response was, "Are you serious?" To which I said, "Yep, I'm hardcore. I beat the crap outta cute little animals, stuff 'em into airtight capsules and force them to beat the hell out of other cute little animals for my own pride and glory." His reply to that was simple: :eek:

Guess he never looked at it that way before.

^^ BEST COMEBACK EVER!!

I surely am going to use that one!:bounce::spin:

To be honest...I've never had any great comebacks since I have no access to Wi-Fi.
I'm also not that big fan of battle tower things so not much to say of that either.

But I had one back in R/S days, when I battled my friend.
...It was the time I and my closest friends all used at least one legendary in our party
and I gotta say that I'm lucky I was the only one equipped with Kyogre.

Anyway...To the battle...

My team pretty much sucked back then.
The fight starts and we sent our Pokés.

This is how it went:
1. I sent out Swellow he goes with Wallrein, wallrein OHKO's my pokémon with a single blizzard and it's 0-1
2. I sent out Raichu and he switches to Salamence, which takes a thunderolt
3. Raichu sends out another thunderbolt and thanks to critical hit it ALMOST KO's salamence, who however KO's my Raichu with and EQ... 0-2
4. I send out Flygon, we both use Dragon Claw, I lose half he faints 1-2
5. Wallrein makes a comeback and luckily won't miss with Blizzard KO'ing my Flygon... Now its 1-3
6. I take a risk and send out my Breloom. He stays and I manage to hit him with Dynamichpunch, which KO's Wallrein. 2-3
7. Camerupt enters and Kills my Breloom with Erruption... 2-4
8. Now I'm pretty much desperate and send out my Swampert...And he gets a critical hit on EQ Ko'ing my Swampert...! 2-5
9. Now I send out my Kyogre and he too switches into Groudon.
10. It becomes Sunny and he blasts me with Solarbeam. HP goes down, but I survive pretty nicely and counter with Water Spout, which surprisingly, even though it's sunny and I've lost quite bit of my HP, OHKO's Groudon. 3-5
11. After that I manage to OHKO everyone on his team with Watersout, so I guess it was kinda comeback.

Kyogre...Certainly deserving the name of Legendary water type.

One of my own friends who likes Pokemon (is actually a member here) told me to take my Pokewalker off while at school today. I looked at him and said, "No." That was that.

I love this! I hate the fans who play but are ashamed of it :/

I don`t recall ever getting made fun of for playing Pokemon, and even if I was, I wouldn`t even give a crap. It can`t possibly be worse when I told this one Xbox 360 lover that I only play Wii as a console...

I don`t recall ever getting made fun of for playing Pokemon, and even if I was, I wouldn`t even give a crap. It can`t possibly be worse when I told this one Xbox 360 lover that I only play Wii as a console...

I <3 you! xD I hate 360's and PS3's.

That is part of the reason that my friends bully me :p They all say that Pokemon is for kids, so I say, No, its for 3+

That all ways shuts them up :p

I <3 you! xD I hate 360's and PS3's. That is part of the reason that my friends bully me :p They all say that Pokemon is for kids, so I say, No, its for 3+ That all ways shuts them up :p
Well it`s not that I hate those systems, it`s just that the Wii satisfies all of my gaming needs(along with DS of course) so I don`t need them. But yeah, their fanboys can be the biggest trolls/flamers in the world when it comes to Wii, but I do have one friend who plays 360 but we can talk about games together like there`s no difference- a real cool guy. Btw you should friend me ;-) . Let me think of a quick Pokemon comeback... Oh yeah? Well... Let me tell you about Pokemon`s hardcore nuances... (person leaves looking like this :-O)

Not really just for Pokemon, but when people say random insults, I just say "Why are you talking about yourself?"

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom