• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The best Pokémon come backs.

Random idiot: Pokemon is for kids. You fail. No one likes it.
Me: Then why did you bother telling me that?

"Haha, whatever."

I don't like arguments so I keep it short and simple.

"Poor graphics? Nintendo games are not realistic? When I want realism I turn off the console and go outside.
Why don't you try REAL WORLD, for example?"

(I haven't been bullied specifically for Pokémon, just bad comments about Nintendo from xbox/ps3 graphics whores)

Last edited:
This happened yesterday while we were at gamestop. There was a big Black/White poster advertising the shiny entei giveaway.

Friend: Pokemon, that's gay

Me and another friend who likes pokemon: Don't talk shit about Pokemon.

Shut him up.

"Yeah, yeah, if that's all you've got to say, then leave me alone, I'm kind of in the middle of this battle..."

Either-

1. Swift kick to the balls while not looking up from the game.

2. I Enjoy a game when your not teabagged by a ten year old after you lose...

3. -Ignore-

Actual conversation with a stupid sixth grader who used to come back to the high school section of the bus and swear at everyone because he thought that made him look cool:
Him: *sees me playing FireRed on my GBA (I played that game recently. This was only a few months ago.)* *sarcastic voice* Hey, what game are you playing? *thinks of his idea of a bad game* Pokemon?
Me: Yes, actually.
Him: *bursts into laughter* What?! Really?! Why would you play something stupid like that?!
Me: Because I enjoy playing it.
Him: Hah! That's so stupid! (I'm not using his actual language because I think I would get reported XD)
Me: ...
Him: *Sees that I am not offended and loses will to argue. Walks away*

ALTERNATE ENDING:
Him: Ha! That's so stu- ...augh! *Hyper Beam'd!*

Person TROLOLOLOLOL POKEMON IS TEH SUX!!!!1!!11!!

You have a few options.
1. Sarcasm.
2. F**k off and die.
3. And?
4. Do you want to trade?
5. YO MAMMA'S SO FAT, IT'D TAKE TWO POKEFLUTES TO WAKE HER UP!
6. Swift Falcon Punch to the balls. (Not recommended.)
7. *NAME* used comeback! It's Super Effective!

Random jerk:*sees me playing pokemon*Pokemon sucks ass and for kiddies.

Me:Ok name 25 pokemon right now to prove that you know any thing about pokemon.

Random Jerk:Ummm Pikachu uhhh ummmm hmmmm that ash guy.

Me:Ash aint a pokemon and your still 24 short,now go back to teabagging people and calling ten year olds gay because they killed you while I play my pokemon good bye.

Me: "You're kinda stupid to make fun of the world's fastest selling video game franchise."

Generally my response. Else...

Idiot: "You like Pokemon?"
Me: "Yeah."
Idiot: "Why?"
Me: "Why not?" (of course, pronounced "Wynaut")
Idiot: "Because it's stupid."
Me: "Why?"
Idiot: "Because it is."
Me: "Why?"
Idiot: (realizes he can't win the arguement) "Just go play some real video games, like this." (takes out Call of Duty) "Now this is fun."
Me: "Sure! That sounds fun. I'll just be off killing the military now."
Idiot: (confused look)
Me: (walks away)

Them: Why're you playing pokemon?
You: You know I don't just play pokemon. I also play mind games.
Them: Huh?
You: Exactly.

I'd just quote Paul and ask "Your point?".
Or tell them to eat my Poké balls

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom