• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The best Pokémon come backs.

For distracting the taunter you could say :
"I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"

In my school, I've kind of built up a reputation of being crazy and spontaneous. Generally, if someone says I'm gay, I usually respond with 'Well done. Do you want a cookie?'

So for pokemon:
'You like pokemon?'
'Yes, it's amazing. Here have a go'
*walks away slowly*

Or:

'Pokemon's gay'
'Well it suits me perfectly then'

Best thing to do is just agree with everything they say. They get a laugh and you get a laugh when they leave you alone.

Or you could also say:
"Raiden something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly... suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?"

As for comebacks, if this were the case, you could say this:
person: "You want to know how I know you're gay? You play pokemon"
you: "You want to know how I know you're gay? You play football (or a variation, something you don't like that you know they do like).
Person: *random subject here* isn't gay
you:Oh, I'm sorry, I just figured anything we didn't like was gay.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my sister's case:
Start listing very long and boring facts about Pokemon, such as "Mewtwo's base Attack stat is 106, it's base HP is..." blah blah.

This happened to me a couple of days ago:

Boss: Isnt it a bit inmature to like Pokémon?. My kids like it and theyre 8 years old.
Me: Maybe, but isnt it also inmature to judge people by their tastes?

Yes, I did a comeback against my boss. But since he always encourages us to defend our beliefs (since were attorneys and as such we must convince people) he smiled. Maybe he even did it on purpose to test me, now that I think about it.

I got this one from a friend at school today.

Person A "You're such a nerd!"
Person B "I prefer 'Pokémon Master,' thank you very much."

:D

You can have a seat with the rest of the bitches waiting for me to give a fuck. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Person:pokemon is for losers why do you play it?
Me:Well its takes alot of skill and also has compalacted formulas such as (I go on for a bit about how complacted pokemon realy is)
Person:What the f***?
Me:Wild Bully hurt its confusion!

Bully: "Pokémon is for babies"
Me: "No it's not!"
Bully: "Yeah it is... do you see anyone else here playing it?"
Me (looking to bully's right): "Look! It's Kelsey!" [Kelsey is his girlfriend's name]
Bully: *looks to right*
Me: *quickly pulls up his shirt and takes a picture of his belt with my phone while he's not looking*
Bully: "I don't see Kelsey! Now where was I? Oh yeah! Name me one other person here who plays Pokémon."
Me: *uploads just-taken pic to school website* "I don't have to. Just look at the school's home page to see a picture of him."
Bully: "OK so who is that dor... oops" *bully gets red in face and runs away*

Last edited:
Person: "Pokémon? What are you 6?"
Me: "No, I'm just mature enough to still enjoy childhood past times and not care what anyone else thinks."

I got this one from a friend at school today.

Person A "You're such a nerd!"
Person B "I prefer 'Pokémon Master,' thank you very much."

:D

Best come back I've seen in this thread so far. :XD2:

chad: "Are you really playing Pokemon?!? Youre such a nerd."

me: "Yeah. Wanna watch?"

chad: "You know, that looks pretty cool.

me: "I believe you were insulting me about how i play Pokemon? You can continue now."

(cussing ahead; young children, look away now)

A witty, intelligent and brilliant comeback I just made up for if you're being made fun of for playing Pokemon:

"Fuck off you cunt"

Fat black kid: "Pokemon is retarded!"
Me: "Your retarded for saying its retarded U fat fuck."
TrollFace.png

Random fat 13-year old black dude:
jaw-drop.gif

WORKS EVERY TIME ;>

Last edited:
this actually happened:
my cousin: wow, I've only seen three year olds play pokemon
me: (starts laughing hysterically)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom