• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

the best pokemon dp episode EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a Leaf appearance (the girl from FireRed and LeafGreen)? Late, but she could be a fellow mini skirt wearing rival
OR
An episode with Misty, May and Dawn
OR
This:

Misty confesses feelings for Ash..., but that won't happen until Ash (finally) becomes Pokemon Master. By then, Brock would have still been with him (just to flirt with the vast amount of Nurse Joys and Officer Jenny "sisters" and "cousins", or in the case of the Valley Wind Works episode (the one with Drifloon?), "daughters" Boy, I wonder how their parrents sleep at night having a large family (unless of course THEIR family was big, but I am thinking way to deep about it.))
Ash would have also been to 50 regions, with 50 other (most likely "mature") girls (not counting Misty May & Dawn)

Team Rocket, for some reason, may actualy catch Pikachu and give it to Giovanni, only to find out after 50+ regions, Pikachu isn't powerful. Jessie and James an Meowth get fired. They go sperate ways, just as Ash is looking for Pikachu. Then this thing happens, Pikachu uses it powerful thunderbolt with other Pikachu (a la Pokemon episode 2) and Giovanni wants it, along with Jessie, James and Meowth getting re-hired. Then there is this whole arc thing or whatever where Ash battles Giovanni, and realizes who his father is (You wish!). Ash, along his friends that are girls (all 50+ of them, including Misty, May and Dawn), watch his battle to save Pikachu which for some reason, Giovanni is putting on global broadcast. Ash (obviously) wins, but then (gasp!) Silver (Giovanni's son in the games, manga and TCG)battles Ash. Pikachu is being hurt with powerful power boosters, and can't take much for long. Ash then "dies" or something (turns into ice) do to a powerful ice beam from Silver's Glampurr (evolution of Glameow and Purrugly). Every is sad but then (bigger gasp!) Ho-Oh, out of no where, comes down. Silver tries to catch it, but it is way to powerful. Ho-Oh restores Ash, being the human who, "truly loves Pokemon (in Ho-Oh speak, translated by Meowth)" Ash gets up, and beats Silver. Everyone is happy. Ash and Pikachu reunite. Brock is, "going home' (flirting with more woman), so it is just Misty (she was with Ash during the arc, the rest just saw him on T.V.). The go to the balcony under the moonlight, with a breeze. (Misty either does: A) Confess feeling (not actual feelings, but "more than friends feelings" OR B) recall when they first traveled at the very start of his Journey, few flashbacks, yada yada). The next morning, Misty leaves. Just as she does, Professor Oak (they are in Kanto), congratulates Ash on defeating, "such an evil man." Ash asks where is Giovanni is, with Oak replying a long story that he is in hiding, along with Jessie, James and Meowth. He also mentions the sudden disappearance of other bad teams (Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Galactic, ect.) Ash and Misty question each other about what might happen.

Meanwhile, Giovanni of Team Rocket (including Jessie, James and Meowth), Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Galactic, plus all of the other bad teams leaders, meet up somewhere secret, discussing about how to "catch" what they all want. Then it would all end with: To be continued...?

^^^ Pokeshippng :)

Here's some ideas that I'd like to see:

1. More episodes that center around the group's Pokémon away from their trainers.

2. Brock getting a Mawile, one with a Tsundere-like personality. It seems bad tempered and a bit mean at first, but as time goes on, it "softens up" to the rest of the cast and eventually becomes friendly with it.

3. More episodes that center around an unusual population of Pokémon, similar to the extremely fat pidgies Fly me to the Moon.

4. More Mystery Dungeon episodes. It could be like a special, similar to Hoso or Cronicles.

Jigglypuff appears, and there is Rocketshippyness. And Gary comes back. We see Brock's eyes. There are bad puns. Stuff explodes, but not TR. There is epic battling and Brock just acting like Brock. Butch and Cassidy show up. Jessie wins a contest. Harley comes back.

Erm, I don't think all that would fit in one ep. *sweatdrops*

Jigglypuff appears, and there is Rocketshippyness. And Gary comes back. We see Brock's eyes. There are bad puns. Stuff explodes, but not TR. There is epic battling and Brock just acting like Brock. Butch and Cassidy show up. Jessie wins a contest. Harley comes back.

Erm, I don't think all that would fit in one ep. *sweatdrops*

ya

If Misty randomly showed up in the Sinnoh League with all 8 badges. ;D How freaking cool would that be, huh!?

Dawn gets pregnant and has three Porygon triplets: the first one stays as a Porygon, the second one immediately evolves into a Porygon2, and the third immediately evolves into Porygon2 and immediately yet again into a Porygon-Z.

I'd also like to see an episode where Ash's father is mentioned. Maybe have it be a surprise visit to see his son compete in the League? But it would only truly be good if there were some conflict involved between father and son, IMO.

Maybe he was a deadbeat (ala Brock's dad), or famous as a researcher or something, and therefore never spent time with his family? But that's not likely to happen at all...(sigh)

I'd also love to see a Paul/Gary match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom