• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

the best pokemon dp episode EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachu123

Reaction score
i think the best dp episode is if team galactic and hunter j are in an episode together! what do you think? put your ideas of the best pokemon dp episode!

Nando returns from the dead.

(you guys knew I'd say it)

I think the best DP episode would be if:

Gary returns with a Magmortar.
Misty returns with Sinnoh Pokemon.
Tracey returns with a Venomoth,Azumarill and a Scizor.

Wouldn't be cool if these charters and these Pokemon returned in the same episode.

Return of Misty and Tracey with new Pokemon :D
And Ash meets his Johto counterpart (Jimmy)

it would be interesting to know if Jimmy from Johto will ever appear again because he hasn't appeared since The Legend of Thunder but it would be cool if he did met Ash maybe they could travel together because they both want to be strong Pokemon trainers.

Team Galactic + Hunter J?
Neat.
I'd like to see her, however, turn on Galactic — not to help the twerps, just because she wants more money :D.

And maybe Ash‚ Paul (or Gary), Dawn and Brock facing up against the Galactic commanders, and if Paul's there, he /needs/ face to face time with Cyrus.
Although a battle between commanders might have happened in the recent airings ... dunno?

I would like to see a "meeting episode" were...

Team Rocket get a call that Geovanni is coming out to Sinnoh to see what exactly they are doing there as they keep screwing up. Meanwhile Haunter J has plans to steal a pokemon (has to be an important one of course) and its in the area TR are in and where Geovanni wants to meet them.

Then the other TR, Buch and Cassidy appear for the same reason as Jessie and James, to meet Geovanni. At this time Haunter J appears to capture this pokemon (could be regigigas in snowpoint temple) and all of them are in snowpoint. At this time, Ash, Dawn, Brock appear as Ash wants to challange the gym there (have they been to Snowpoint yet?).

The Geovanni appears, at this time Haunter J appears and a stage off between TR, Haunter J and the "twerps" happens and team Galactic appear also. Maybe just to see what happens, Paul is there too, he just challanged and beat the Gym there and as he exits the gym, he sees the stand off and does not know wether to fight or keep out of it, but Cyrus is there and challanges him to a battle or something.

Nothing can beat a Gary vs Paul showdown. Nothing.

Hopefully the writers will have Ash's two rivals meet someday.

it would be interesting to know if Jimmy from Johto will ever appear again because he hasn't appeared since The Legend of Thunder but it would be cool if he did met Ash maybe they could travel together because they both want to be strong Pokemon trainers.

Seconded.

The best episode for me is one With Mira and her two friends in it. She my favorite character.

The best D/P episode (for me) would have to be centered around one of these events:

- Ash's ability to use Aura is further explained, and/or they have another episode focusing on the concept of Aura and Aura Guardians

- They have another episode which focuses and expands upon Ash and Pikachu's relationship

- My favorite one shot character, Lily the Pokemon Magician from Johto shows up (hehe, that would be hilarious!) XD

- Ash somehow gets turned into a Pikachu again (I wanna see Ashachu again, please!)

- Ash's badges are taken away from him again (this seems to happen in every region, but for some reason, hasn't happened in Sinnoh yet)

And that's it for me. XD

Last edited:
For me, the best DP episode will be the one where Piplup evolves, leaves or dies. But neither of this will happen. So realistically, any episode where Ambipom will not be overshadowed by that stupid blue Pika-clone will be satisfying for me.

The best D/P episode (for me) would have to be centered around one of these events:

- Ash's ability to use Aura is further explained, and/or they have another episode focusing on the concept of Aura and Aura Guardians

I would second that. I seriously would like to see if Pikachu ever gets anybody, maybe because the gender issue it never fell in love, but I would love to see that.

And when Ash owns Paul really good with Chimchar as Infernape. I would love to see this reaction. Might happen.

Ash vs Pokemon Hunter J and Cyrus showdown. I go nuts if they were all 3 together.

I would second that. I seriously would like to see if Pikachu ever gets anybody, maybe because the gender issue it never fell in love, but I would love to see that.

well, if we knew what sex bunery was, we'd know as bunery was the one that had a crush on pikachu at the start when Dawn caught it.

I would've definitely liked to have seen a Gary and Paul confrontation.

I'd like to see the following in future episodes:

Ash meets up with the Gentleman from the S.S. Anne and trades Gliscor for Raticate.

Brock captures a Ponyta, then trades it for Dawn's Swinub.

James discovers that his two Victreebel have a family, with many baby Bellsprout, then the Victreebel let James keep one of the Bellsprout.

Ash gets Primeape back.

Team Rocket successfully steal Pikachu and present it to Giovanni, who is pleased with it and gives them substantial raises, and two new Pokemon each (Dugtrio for Jessie and Zangoose for James) as rewards. Ash of course gets Pikachu back eventually. Furthermore, there'd be a running gag of James sending out Zangoose by mistake, always in the presence of Jessie's Seviper.

Professor Westwood appears, Shellder pops off Slowbro's tail and goes back to Jessie, Westwood's newly-devolved Slowpoke finds a King's Rock, then gets bitten in the head by a Shellder and evolves into Slowking.

Ash captures a Weezing. Seriously.

Jessie wins the Grand Festival, beating Dawn in the finals.

James begins collecting gym badges, then loses to Ash in the Pokemon league.

Meowth learns Thunderbolt and Iron Tail, but must get help from Ash's Pikachu to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom