• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The best thing about Team Skull

Reaction score
Yo, what do you think is the best thing about being a member of Team Skull?

Like, I’m digging our Team Skull tanks, yo, I'm never gonna wear anything else anymore.

The best thing about Team Skull is watching their pathetic faces whiten with fear, eyes bulging, as I crush every pathetic member into dust and reign my superior Pokémon battling skills over them all. Team Skull rued the day they ever crossed paths with me.

What’s the deal, homie?! I already got self-esteem issues, man!

What’s the deal, homie?! I already got self-esteem issues, man!

That's because I constantly beat you every single encounter. Let me guess, Grunt S stands for 'Skill-less trainer?" Do yourself a favour and leave Team Skull with the little amount of dignity you have left, before I completely destroy your sad excuse for a team.

...I hope nobody is taking my little role-play too seriously. Or do, whatever. Makes no difference when I destroy Team Numbskull!

The best part of being a member of the Team Skull Crew
Is being able to rhyme about whatever I do
Whether it be harassing the people of the Alolan region
Or beatin' down trainers with my Poke-legion!

The puns. As I pretended to be their leader, I know how good they all are. My sister will groan to death.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom