• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The BGC Tournament (Over and Done With)

All-Star
Reaction score
Re: The BGC Tournament (Round Three-On to victory (maybe)!)

Hauntales and I have been trying to sync up a time to battle, but no luck so far.

Ducks
Reaction score
Re: The BGC Tournament (Round Three-And-A-Half)

Oh yeah, I was going to close this round, wasn't I... Which means, unfortunately, that I need to do some coin tosses. Yay.

In the case of @sharkshocker vs. @Vivillon;, heads means shark moves on, and a tails means Vivillon moves on... And it's heads. At least you still have a chance in the Loser's Bracket, Vivillon.

As for wheather it'll be heads for @Hauntales or tails for @Slife... It's tails, which means Slife moves on. Sorry, Hauntales.

And now for the matter of @Alexey and @BadAssKoala, where heads is for the former and tails for the latter... It's tails, which means BAK moves on. Sorry, Alexey.

As for the next round, sharkshocker and Vivillon have some time off while Slife and BAK participate in the second-to-last round of the Losers Bracket... Get cracking an' all that.

Last edited:
Pronounced "alek-sEi"
Reaction score
Re: The BGC Tournament (Round Three-And-A-Half)

Hi, I'm back
I see I'm disqualified

Dude

Duuuude

Why did it take you so damn long to kick me out ._.

Ducks
Reaction score
Re: The BGC Tournament (Round Three-And-Half-A-Half)

Well, it seems that it's time for this 'round' to end, and we have to have yet another coin toss... Oh joy.

Anyway, if it's heads, Slife moves on to the next round, if it's tails, BAK moves on... And it's heads, which means @Slife; gets to have a battle with @Vivillon; in the next round... Sorry @BadAssKoala;.
Oh, and @sharkshocker; has to wait some more I guess.

Ducks
Reaction score
Re: The BGC Tournament (Round Four-It's The Final Countdown!)

And it seens that our current combatants have crossed 'mons and all that stuff. As for who was the victor, well, according to the replay @Slife; sent me, it seems that @Vivillon; has defeated him. Congratulations on your victory, Vivillon, and a happy 3rd place to Slife as well.

Anyway... It's at long last come down to just two contestants: @sharkshocker; and the aforemantioned Vivillon. Do your best.

Pull in all the Magikarps!
Reaction score
Recover Decoration
Reaction score
Re: The BGC Tournament (Round Four-It's The Final Countdown!)

I was happy to see the Lum Berry work out, sleep before Trick Room is played is never fun. As you can tell from the 2nd game I really wanted to get rid of Breloom asap XD Swampert threw me for a loop both games :p

I shall take the Salamence if that's fine :)

Ducks
Reaction score
And with that, this tournament has come to a close, and the winner is... @Vivillon;!

Anyway, thank you to all those who participated (even if you lost due to inactivity)... And now I don't really have much else to say. Goodbye.

Oh, and I shall get in contact with the aforementioned Vivillon, @sharkshocker; and @Slife; when I have your prizes ready. Until then, I guess you can look foward to that or something.