• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The BGC Tournament (Over and Done With)

Re: The BGC Tournament (Round Three-On to victory (maybe)!)

Hauntales and I have been trying to sync up a time to battle, but no luck so far.

Re: The BGC Tournament (Round Three-And-A-Half)

Oh yeah, I was going to close this round, wasn't I... Which means, unfortunately, that I need to do some coin tosses. Yay.

In the case of @sharkshocker vs. @Vivillon;, heads means shark moves on, and a tails means Vivillon moves on... And it's heads. At least you still have a chance in the Loser's Bracket, Vivillon.

As for wheather it'll be heads for @Hauntales or tails for @Slife... It's tails, which means Slife moves on. Sorry, Hauntales.

And now for the matter of @Alexey and @BadAssKoala, where heads is for the former and tails for the latter... It's tails, which means BAK moves on. Sorry, Alexey.

As for the next round, sharkshocker and Vivillon have some time off while Slife and BAK participate in the second-to-last round of the Losers Bracket... Get cracking an' all that.

Last edited:
Re: The BGC Tournament (Round Three-And-A-Half)

Hi, I'm back
I see I'm disqualified

Dude

Duuuude

Why did it take you so damn long to kick me out ._.

Re: The BGC Tournament (Round Three-And-Half-A-Half)

Well, it seems that it's time for this 'round' to end, and we have to have yet another coin toss... Oh joy.

Anyway, if it's heads, Slife moves on to the next round, if it's tails, BAK moves on... And it's heads, which means @Slife; gets to have a battle with @Vivillon; in the next round... Sorry @BadAssKoala;.
Oh, and @sharkshocker; has to wait some more I guess.

Re: The BGC Tournament (Round Four-It's The Final Countdown!)

And it seens that our current combatants have crossed 'mons and all that stuff. As for who was the victor, well, according to the replay @Slife; sent me, it seems that @Vivillon; has defeated him. Congratulations on your victory, Vivillon, and a happy 3rd place to Slife as well.

Anyway... It's at long last come down to just two contestants: @sharkshocker; and the aforemantioned Vivillon. Do your best.

And with that, this tournament has come to a close, and the winner is... @Vivillon;!

sddefault.jpg

Anyway, thank you to all those who participated (even if you lost due to inactivity)... And now I don't really have much else to say. Goodbye.

Oh, and I shall get in contact with the aforementioned Vivillon, @sharkshocker; and @Slife; when I have your prizes ready. Until then, I guess you can look foward to that or something.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom